But when we say no one lives in the BTS dorms we’re the bad guys

• Every time someone calls that “dorm” what it is; a glorified lounge, office space, and set we get backlash. Not one member considers that place their home.

It makes sense, they’ve all already quite publicly bought homes. No it’s not for their family members, no it’s no investments homes sitting there collecting dust. It is their real homes.

In 2021 I want everyone to accept that BTS who are literally 25-30 Korean age have their own places and are not sharing a 4 bedroom dorm. Thank you.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's funny ngl.

:angryr:

The fact that they've been using the dorm for all kinds of filming recently is telling. Who'd want random staff members and camera men in their private space?

• I mean duh, people need to stop fantasizing this. Who wants to share a house with 7 people when they can live in their own damn place. It was a necessity back then. Now not so much, people need to let it go and let the boys live ffs.

• I thought it was quite obvious they lived separately majority of the time but use the dorms and slept over when necessary for projects or if they need to travel etc.

Some may still use the dorm more regularly than others who knows but didn't realise this dorm discussion was a big thing :/

Interesting.

• Come on let’s be real they are millionaires and can live in any style home they choose and not have to share a closet or bedroom or bathroom with six other people. They deserve that after surviving in that one bed/bath apartment as rookies.

• i thought they already lived separately and that the place they have been filming was staged xd

lol this dorm has been sketchy from the jump. Certain members did live there, but as they slowly started buying their own places they started leaving. I knew it was was mostly for show when they claimed JK and Tae were sharing the living room with a divider, but in BV4 they showed a giant couch where their bedrooms are supposed to be. I think I saw another clip of them maybe two years ago not even knowing where shit is in the kitchen. They don’t even pretend to live there at this point :cryingr:

• lol this dorm has been sketchy from the jump. Certain members did live there, but as they slowly started buying their own places they started leaving. I knew it was was mostly for show when they claimed JK and Tae were sharing the living room with a divider, but in BV4 they showed a giant couch where their bedrooms are supposed to be. I think I saw another clip of them maybe two years ago not even knowing where shit is in the kitchen. They don’t even pretend to live there at this point :cryingr:

it's kinda funny that bh basically staged a dorm to them tho xd

• I thought it was quite obvious they lived separately majority of the time but use the dorms and slept over when necessary for projects or if they need to travel etc.

Some may still use the dorm more regularly than others who knows but didn't realise this dorm discussion was a big thing :/

Interesting.

I still see people saying Jimin, 25 and Hobi, almost 27 are still sharing a single bed bedroom and a closet. You’d be surprised how many people still think they live like this. No words really.

• I thought everyone already agreed that they only use it when they had schedules where it would have been much more convenient to pick them all up in one go?

i mean Jimin I think is the only one whose personal apartment or home hasn’t been leaked

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• what is even your point tho? we've all known for a while they only stay together when they are preparing for a cb/have comeback promotions/schedules...no one even thinks they live there 24/7? so you're preaching to the choir to prove what exactly?

who's your favorite artist?

• I thought everyone already agreed that they only use it when they had schedules where it would have been much more convenient to pick them all up in one go?

i mean Jimin I think is the only one whose personal apartment or home hasn’t been leaked

I didn’t agree to that. If you mean by they all drive to the dorm to depart together? Sure.

• what is even your point tho? we've all known for a while they only stay together when they are preparing for a cb/have comeback promotions/schedules...no one even thinks they live there 24/7? so you're preaching to the choir to prove what exactly?

What indicates they stay together during those times? How can they all stay together in a 4 bedroom flat? You think they’d rather sleep on the couch than drive five minutes down the road to their respective homes? :cryingr: regardless Nope, many people still think that place is where they live either all the time or during promotions. Can I not make a thread on it if I feel like?

• I didn’t agree to that. If you mean by they all drive to the dorm to depart together? Sure.

both yoongi and jin have done live streams from their rooms inside that dorm last year... its obvious that they stay there in some capacity, tho clearly not all the time. i mean, hell, when they did that bangtan bomb of them on grammy nominations night in the living room, it was like what 1am for them? you think they just drove there to film that and left?

• Who gives the blacklash exactly? It is obvious to everyone that they are not living here.

Many of their fans. Both on here, Twitter, IG, YouTube...everywhere really. Recently it’s gotten better as it’s become undeniable, but 2019 and 2020 was hell for anyone pointing out the obvious that they don’t live there

• Official Post

I'm pretty sure most fans don't think they still live the dorm. Every time a member buys a home fans go all crazy talking about rich they are. Armys have mature a lot so maybe fans back in the day were in denial but you got fans joking about RM being married and a dad now I think most armys realize they are grown adults. People don't even baby Jungkook like they used anymore.

• I didn’t agree to that. If you mean by they all drive to the dorm to depart together? Sure.

no it was when they were touring like they would probably sleep there over night with their baggage when they have to get picked up and depart over night? Like in Bon Voyage or In the Soop they all met up at the dorm to fix their things didn’t they? Or if they have very long shootings for the MV and early starts. Obviously now with the pandemic, they probably wouldn’t have been using it as much except for certain shoots like LGO, the commentary on the docu and the latest run episode?

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• What indicates they stay together during those times? How can they all stay together in a 4 bedroom flat? You think they’d rather sleep on the couch than drive five minutes down the road to their respective homes? :cryingr: regardless Nope, many people still think that place is where they live either all the time or during promotions. Can I not make a thread on it if I feel like?

where is this info from that this particular apartment only has four rooms?

also i don't believe as many people think they live there all the time as you're trying to make it seem. most people who do are probably very new to the fandom and using old info they come across. there was literally talk of hobi and jungkook being neighbors in the same apartment complex at one point

• I'm pretty sure most fans don't think they still live the dorm. Every time a member buys a home fans go all crazy talking about rich they are. Armys have mature a lot so maybe fans back in the day were in denial but you got fans joking about RM being married and a dad now I think most armys realize they are grown adults. People don't even baby Jungkook like they used anymore.

A lot of delulu stans think every purchase is either for investment or for their families.. or that their families live in their apartments with them.

It’s a lot deeper for some.. they refuse to believe that BTS lives in their own, because to them if their own there own.. anything can be happening (parties, girls, etc.)

• no it was when they were touring like they would probably sleep there over night with their baggage when they have to get picked up and depart over night? Like in Bon Voyage or In the Soop they all met up at the dorm to fix their things didn’t they? Or if they have very long shootings for the MV and early starts. Obviously now with the pandemic, they probably wouldn’t have been using it as much except for certain shoots like LGO, the commentary on the docu and the latest run episode?

if they’re touring then they’re traveling all over the world and stay at hotels not the dorms. In bon voyage they all showed up in the morning. Only Yoongi and I think Jin? (Can’t remember) were actually shown packing their things in their bedroom.Everyone else was sitting there in the living room. During their busy schedules during dynamite they were seen multiple times all leaving in separate cars that correlate to their respective homes. So yes they might meet up the day of to depart somewhere together, but, no one besides Jin and Yoongi uses that place outside of work.

where is this info from that this particular apartment only has four rooms?

also i don't believe as many people think they live there all the time as you're trying to make it seem. most people who do are probably very new to the fandom and using old info they come across. there was literally talk of hobi and jungkook being neighbors in the same apartment complex at one point

It’s publicly listed, was spoken about themselves, and shown in BV3. Jimin and Hobi in one room, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon with their own rooms, and Tae and JK “sharing” the living room with a divider lmao.

How are you going to tell me? I’ve been attacked for this since 2019. If it doesn’t apply to you just exit like damn

• who cares

its none of our business anyway anyone who thinks that these seven grown ass men still live together in a dorm are delusional

besides im pretty certain none of the top groups live together

• A lot of delulu stans think every purchase is either for investment or for their families.. or that their families live in their apartments with them.

It’s a lot deeper for some.. they refuse to believe that BTS lives in their own, because to them if their own there own.. anything can be happening (parties, girls, etc.)

!!!!

I’m not denying it’s gotten a lot better, especially on this forum due to undeniable evidence recently, but there is still a giant chunk who still to this day believe they live together. Even in this thread people are still trying to attach them to that dorm in some fashion yet simultaneously claim I’m exaggerating.

• Many of their fans. Both on here, Twitter, IG, YouTube...everywhere really. Recently it’s gotten better as it’s become undeniable, but 2019 and 2020 was hell for anyone pointing out the obvious that they don’t live there

It was because of what RM said during the carpool karaoke when James ask if they lived together he said yes.. only for him to buy his own place a month later and he’s always one of the main ones exposing the fact they in fact don’t live at the dorm!

• It was because of what RM said during the carpool karaoke when James ask if they lived together he said yes.. only for him to buy his own place a month later and he’s always one of the main ones exposing the fact they in fact don’t live at the dorm!

Omg that was hell. I couldn’t say shit without them bringing up carpool karaoke when in reality they just didn’t want to rip the bandaid off right there. I’m glad they aren’t trying to appease to these fans anymore though.

• It’s publicly listed, was spoken about themselves, and shown in BV3. Jimin and Hobi in one room, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon with their own rooms, and Tae and JK “sharing” the living room with a divider lmao.

How are you going to tell me? I’ve been attacked for this since 2019. If it doesn’t apply to you just exit like damn

wait what? im fairly certain the dorm they were in in bon voyage 3 in not the same as the one they are currently in... they moved sometime in 2018 and the first picture they posted in the current was in 2019

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

maybe people's problem with you is that you're aggressive, you're trying to prove something that doesn't even really mater when you seem like a nonfan, and your info is kind of off... get over yourself

• what you have similar with those delusional fans is that you are just as aggressive and delusional in your theory as they are .They dont belive that bts dont use that dorm as home and mostly stay at their own apartments and you dont believe that bts sometimes do use dorm to gather for schedule etc
    we have had evidence of them going seprate ways after schedule and also evidence of them going together and being present in dorm like yoongi's D2 live, jin's piano live and their grammy video so it means they live wherever they want to live whenever they want and if you are rich and have as many apratments as bts then ofcourse you would

• !!!!

I’m not denying it’s gotten a lot better, especially on this forum due to undeniable evidence recently, but there is still a giant chunk who still to this day believe they live together. Even in this thread people are still trying to attach them to that dorm in some fashion yet simultaneously claim I’m exaggerating.

Fans like this are really naive believing that Big Hit or BTS won't lie to them with their eyes closed lol It's no secret that members live in their own homes. This is actually similar to the dorm they currently use and it has only 3 large rooms and 4 bathrooms.

External Content www.youtube.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• They don't even pretend they live there, I mean the boys are 23-28 years old there obviously not living in a 4 room home together when they can buy luxuries homes down the block

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• I think its been clear for a while that they don't live together anymore and only use the dorm at times or when its convenient. You do sound pretty upset about it though like its not that big of a deal? People who argue about them living together are probably also the ones that think ships are real, you can't argue with a wall so why get upset over it.

• they saying they live together is in the same category as they saying they don't date bc they don't have time, lies fans pretend to buy (some really do though)

• They are so many people on Twitter arguing that YES, they are still living together, because 'they love each others so much' :boredr:

Like, I don't care how much you love your BFF/family, if you're in your mid-twenty and a millionaire, of course you're going to have your own place. I feel like a lot of fans think that their bond wouldn't be as strong if they didn't live together. New flash : you love people a lot more when you aren't forced to room with them 24/7.

Interesting.

OP being dramatic. Most ARMYs have been aware for years that BTS don't all live together anymore.

The only ones still in denial about this are the hardcore shippers, who can't imagine Kookie living away from his "Jimin-sshi". :clown:

That dorm of theirs is likely for when they have intense schedules that would make it inefficient to split up and gather back again after 3h, or they wanna have a chill time together away from prying eyes etc.

• This thread contains 53 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!