Which groups adore their maknae the most?

• Who comes to mind when you think of a group that adores their maknae?

The majority of groups do adore their maknae but

I think of Victon and Oh My Girl

original post: pann

1. [+514, -66] BTS

2. [+280, -25] BTS, Oh My Girl

3. [+170, -16] SHINee, EXO, NCT Dream

4. [+135, -10] Jungkook and his 6 mums

5. [+129, -25] Victon and Oh My Girl are for real

6. [+120, -10] BTS has seen their maknae since he was 15 years old, so he’s always been a kid for themㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107, -3] Look at his hyungsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS.gif

its obv Bangtan for me....the way they speak and look at jungkook oozes love and affection

• I would say A.C.E

As Chan won on a survival show in 2017 and was member of UNB for half a year Donghun lied and said he don't misses Chan but than cried on camera and he said a lot that Chan is one of his most favourite people in the world. Because everyone was missing him a lot they even wrote a song for him back than. :crys:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Not my faves.

Just kidding, they love those mischievous maknaes :D (and love to tease them)

Eric

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yugyeom

• They gifted him a song and MV where they literally worship him

External Content www.youtube.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Even though Taemin can be a brat there's no denying how much SHINee loves him

• Official Post

Honestly I'm gonna give it to Super Junior. Kyuhyun literally almost died on them. They've faced the possibility of losing him in their lives.

• SNSD, she's called the pride of SNSD and they love her to bits (and take the piss out of her just as much if not more lol)

Her recent drama issue highlighted how at the time her members were showering her with love

• I was about to say that :)

btw here is translated post about how SNSD members supported Seohyun during that time + Knetizen commnets

https://pannative.blogspot.com…ment-towards-seohyun.html

• I was about to say that :)

btw here is translated post about how SNSD members supported Seohyun during that time + Knetizen commnets

https://pannative.blogspot.com…ment-towards-seohyun.html

Yeah people can bark like dogs about sOsHi BoNd Is FaKe bullshit but at the end of the day there's been TONS of examples where members have shown how close they are and very even more cases which fans and public are unaware of because they didn't upload or talk about it (eg they've said they've been hanging out during recent months but haven't uploaded much of their outings).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!