Seo Yeji's agency releases official statement !!! SHOCKING!!!

• This is getting messy and no one is even trying to save their career lmao they basically admitted “yes i was toxic but he was toxic too”. Both deserve criticism if others had to struggle due to their toxic relationship.

There are still a few question marks

• Both of them were toxic, so both of them need to be held accountable for their actions . End of both of their careers tbh, but I have a feeling Seo Yeji will fall back on a lighter cushion.

The fact that there was no apology here kinda shows where their priorities lie lmao

I don’t think that both of them will survive this. The rumors and allegations against seo yeji are more than the ones described here.

• Immaturity and entitlement.

• Both of them were toxic, so both of them need to be held accountable for their actions . End of both of their careers tbh, but I have a feeling Seo Yeji will fall back on a lighter cushion.

The fact that there was no apology here kinda shows where their priorities lie lmao

Nah girl, Seo yeji is not surviving this one, she’s getting the most hate on Naver and people want her exiled from the industry because they think she’s mentally ill and a pathological liar

• This is getting messy and no one is even trying to save their career lmao they basically admitted “yes i was toxic but he was toxic too”. Both deserve criticism if others had to struggle due to their toxic relationship.

There are still a few question marks

Well this really something to lose a career over imo

Nah, I don’t think anything could save Seo Yeji’s carrer at this point. Everything that has come to light surrounding this situation is truly terrible, and I doubt anyone would want to support her after this. And yeah. It’s really telling how there hasn’t been an apology yet. Really disappointing ngl

• Official Post

Nah girl, Seo yeji is not surviving this one, she’s getting the most hate on Naver and people want her exiled from the industry because they think she’s mentally ill and a pathologist liar

nnn I just realized :cryingr:

I mainly saw the dude getting hate so I thought he was getting the brunt of it, but it looks like Seo Yeji is getting alot of hate too despite her being very popular. They're both going to die on the same hill ig

• So I guess I'm a little sick with all these judgements. So some of you live in this "perfectly healthy" relationship and act 100% right all the time? Let's not lie through our teeth now. Honestly, whatever happened in their relationship is their own personal matter. She didn't physically abuse him. He's a grown ass man who chose to obey her requests, and likewise. They both had choices to leave each other, but chose not to. They're both attractive and successful ppl who can get dates and other needs at a snap of their fingers. Also, it happened years ago? Seriously, some of ya'll act like they both are murderer or something.

In term of their unprofessionalism, the filming crew couldn't replace them? There are sea of actors and actresses who are as fitting for the job. These actors are being paid by the company to do their jobs and not the other way around. If they are unprofessional to their jobs, they just won't be hired in the future.

The ways you guys are condemning these two individuals are as horrible. What's even more horrible is how Dispatch can easily release all these personal chat logs (bullies cases, relationship affair, etc) and divert everyone's attention.

• So I guess I'm a little sick with all these judgements. So some of you live in this "perfectly healthy" relationship and act 100% right all the time? Let's not lie through our teeth now. Honestly, whatever happened in their relationship is their own personal matter. She didn't physically abuse him. He's a grown ass man who chose to obey her requests, and likewise. They both had choices to leave each other, but chose not to. They're both attractive and successful ppl who can get dates and other needs at a snap of their fingers. Also, it happened years ago? Seriously, some of ya'll act like they both are murderer or something.

In term of their unprofessionalism, the filming crew couldn't replace them? There are sea of actors and actresses who are as fitting for the job. These actors are being paid by the company to do their jobs and not the other way around. If they are unprofessional to their jobs, they just won't be hired in the future.

The ways you guys are condemning these two individuals are as horrible. What's even more horrible is how Dispatch can easily release all these personal chat logs (bullies cases, relationship affair, etc) and divert everyone's attention.

Ah yeah the narcissists and psychos are all coming out. Trying to excuse the crap they pulled because you did or could see yourself doing the same?

He treated Seohyun like crap, made the writer of the drama literally redo the script on a hospital bed, created useless problems for the whole crew, Seo Ye Ji was a school bully it seems (rumors like this appeared as far back as 2014 and are now becoming headlines and based on what came out about her it suddenly doesnt seem that unlikely) and you are fucking trying to find excuses here?

The only morally wrong part here is dispatch leakimg private things, but it is what it is now.

Honestly, just shut up.

You dont even know what it feels like to be a victim of toxic people like that.

• Ah yeah the narcissists and psychos are all coming out. Trying to excuse the crap they pulled because you did or could see yourself doing the same?

He treated Seohyun like crap, made the writer of the drama literally redo the script on a hospital bed, created useless problems for the whole crew, Seo Ye Ji was a school bully it seems (rumors like this appeared as far back as 2014 and are now becoming headlines and based on what came out about her it suddenly doesnt seem that unlikely) and you are fucking trying to find excuses here?

The only morally wrong part here is dispatch leakimg private things, but it is what it is now.

Honestly, just shut up.

You dont even know what it feels like to be a victim of toxic people like that.

You don't know anything about about me and what I went through for you to pass that judgement. You should stay quiet. As long the abuse was not physical or blackmailing, both parties have the choices to walk away. Learn to take ownership of your mistakes.

He was interfering with work. The crew couldn't fire him and find a replacement? It sounds like a bad business to me. As for Seohyun, I'm sorry that she went through job stress, but I'm sure she's a much stronger person now.

Anyways. Good bye.

No one is acting like they are murderers or criminals.

I haven't seen anyone saying they should go to jail or get the electric chair, which is what usually happens in those cases or cases of sexual assault.

It is a personal matter but it came out because it affected his colleagues.

Relationships don't have to be perfect

but if they make you sick enough to be ordered by your doctor to take some psychological and physical rest (if that is truly the reason)? I think it's reasonable to think there is something wrong when your partner asks you to inconvenience others at work due to their jealousy

To be clear, emotional abuse is a serious matter. It is a misconception that it isn't as damaging. The impact is severe and can manifest physically.

I've heard of Hollywood actors who were far more rude and still have a career. In fact, three of them are Oscar winners and there's probably more I don't remember rn. Only in South Korea you lose your job over stuff like this lol.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Again, if the actor couldn't perform his job, the crew should've replaced the actor. No need for everyone to condemn this actor. He will get bad reputation within the industry and not get hired for another job. Not being able to find a job is pretty depressing enough.

Every relationship has its stressful moments. we don't even know enough details about their relationship (the degree of their "toxicity") for us to judge them accordingly. There are many sides to the story. His company tried to deflect his rudeness problem by saying he was under psychological stress..so he went to a doctor, but he didn't talk to a counselor about their relationship? Why is there talk that he want to join her company now?

Yes emotional abuse is a serious matter, but again, we don't even know the full details. According to her company statement, it seems they were both acting immature in their relationship. Whatever actions they made, the consequences would be on them. I do have concern toward their health, especially the actress, due to all this witch hunt is going on.

• You don't know anything about about me and what I went through for you to pass that judgement. You should stay quiet. As long the abuse was not physical or blackmailing, both parties have the choices to walk away. Learn to take ownership of your mistakes.

He was interfering with work. The crew couldn't fire him and find a replacement? It sounds like a bad business to me. As for Seohyun, I'm sorry that she went through job stress, but I'm sure she's a much stronger person now.

Anyways. Good bye.

Im fucking sick and tired of people like you. Being a decent human isnt even a basic requirement these days it seems and theres always people like you who try to keep this freaking world toxic by excusing behavior like this because "people arent perfect". Yeah as someone who lived trough a shit ton of mental and physical abuse all my childhood and as someone who had a shit ton of people like you around me who excused what was done to me for years because apparently "people dont act 100% right all the time" like you say, Im fucking done with crap like that. I dont fucking care what they did in private but at this point its more than obvious that they abused a shit ton of other people around them, both of them, and even for that you find excuses.

No I dont know you personally but trough those few words of you I know more than enough about you now to lose all respect for you and your opinion.

Now, goodbye.

• Im fucking sick and tired of people like you. Being a decent human isnt even a basic requirement these days it seems and theres always people like you who try to keep this freaking world toxic by excusing behavior like this because "people arent perfect". Yeah as someone who lived trough a shit ton of mental and physical abuse all my childhood and as someone who had a shit ton of people like you around me who excused what was done to me for years because apparently "people dont act 100% right all the time" like you say, Im fucking done with crap like that. I dont fucking care what they did in private but at this point its more than obvious that they abused a shit ton of other people around them, both of them, and even for that you find excuses.

No I dont know you personally but trough those few words of you I know more than enough about you now to lose all respect for you and your opinion.

Now, goodbye.

Notice how in every comment you attacked me by calling me names..that's very decent of you.. I'm not trying to pass off any excuse..every situation is different and should be judge accordingly..

.anyways good bye and have a good day. I'll be blocking you. fyi: I too suffered from mental and physical abuse....

• Notice how in every comment you attacked me by calling me names..that's very decent of you.. I'm not trying to pass off any excuse..every situation is different and should be judge accordingly..

.anyways good bye and have a good day. I'll be blocking you. fyi: I too suffered from mental and physical abuse....

You said goodbye, I said goodbye and that was enough for our short conversation. I wont even read this one anymore.

• Again, if the actor couldn't perform his job, the crew should've replaced the actor. No need for everyone to condemn this actor. He will get bad reputation within the industry and not get hired for another job. Not being able to find a job is pretty depressing enough.

Every relationship has its stressful moments. we don't even know enough details about their relationship (the degree of their "toxicity") for us to judge them accordingly. There are many sides to the story. His company tried to deflect his rudeness problem by saying he was under psychological stress..so he went to a doctor, but he didn't talk to a counselor about their relationship? Why is there talk that he want to join her company now?

Yes emotional abuse is a serious matter, but again, we don't even know the full details. According to her company statement, it seems they were both acting immature in their relationship. Whatever actions they made, the consequences would be on them. I do have concern toward their health, especially the actress, due to all this witch hunt is going on.

He dropped out part way through filming due to health issues anyway but I agree there should have been more done about it even if they couldn't replace him on short notice.

It is bizarre and frankly immature for a lead actor to refuse skinship in a romantic drama and greet female staff rudely, at behest of his gf, that's why everyone is a bit thrown.

The consequences were not just on them, they were on the people they worked with.

Found it hard to believe that he had the power to pressure the writer in the first place if I'm honest.

Regardless of what netizens say about it, his actions on set are going to spread throughout the industry.

We cannot say whether it will really stop him from being casted because it seems that some are willing to look past attitude problems.

As long as he apologises to seohyun and behaves professionally now, I dont see a good reason to "cancel" him.

Seeing messages like "You are happy because of me, so make me happier"

and messages asking for videos of his workplace and audio clips in order to check his stories, it honestly sounds scary to me. But I understand how people can get trapped in these situations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!