Why is SM hiding this KARINA?

• the makeup Karina has now makes her face look more unique I prefer it, that makeup makes her face look more common that’s why SM changed it. She resembles yeoreum and Jennie more there unlike now that she has her own unique vibe

She looks more mature and fierce with this look, I prefer it to the soft look they're going for her now or they should try it on her sometimes at least but maybe she would stand out too much on the group that way. SM and korea prefer soft looks so I'm not surprised but I want this look back :cryingk: She doesn't look like jennie there, it's just the vibes

• She looks more mature and fierce with this look, I prefer it to the soft look they're going for her now or they should try it on her sometimes at least but maybe she would stand out too much on the group that way. SM and korea prefer soft looks so I'm not surprised but I want this look back :cryingk:

I guess it's because SM generally gives the right type of styling after 2 to 3 years. Every SM group had a complete glow-up from debut to now. I still believe that after 2 to 3 years their stylists will give them the styling which suits them the best.

• I guess it's because SM generally gives the right type of styling after 2 to 3 years. Every SM group had a complete glow-up from debut to now. I still believe that after 2 to 3 years their stylists will give them the styling which suits them the best.

I hope so, they shoud let idols have a say in their looks too. Karina predebut never went for a soft look either (except when she was like 15 years old or less because well she looked like her age but as she got older, she went for a more mature look) so this is SM doing.

• I don’t think she looks different and less unique there because of the makeup like someone suggested but I rather believe that, that video was shot way earlier (than FOREVER and BM lives) and she looked younger. She looked more similar to her predebut pics (the little buff around her eyes). Now she has zero babyfat and looks more mature. I think it will look even more fierce and will suit her better if she does that type of makeup again (the one in OP).

lt64IYu.gif

• For me, I really like Karina recent looks :pepe-heart-eyes:

EyNKGBmWQAA7VXI?format=jpg&name=small

Now Stream

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I believe she will create another LEGENDARY looks in the next comeback

ANTICIPATE :pepe-cowboy:

• I don’t think she looks different and less unique there because of the makeup like someone suggested but I rather believe that, that video was shot way earlier (than FOREVER and BM lives) and she looked younger. She looked more similar to her predebut pics (the little buff around her eyes). Now she has zero babyfat and looks more mature. I think it will look even more fierce and will suit her better if she does that type of makeup again (the one in OP).

I mean she was looking like this, I can't think of anyone looking like her but maybe it's just me.. if you watch "my karina" video, they tried different looks on her during that video, this one and the rest with a softer look.

TbUqWXi.jpg?1

• I mean she was looking like this, I can't think of anyone looking like her but maybe it's just me.. if you watch "my karina" video, they tried different looks on her during that video, this one and the rest with a softer look.

TbUqWXi.jpg?1

Neither do I tbh but I was replying to that claim. I think the biggest change was that her face looked younger because I believe the video was shot a lot earlier. I think if she attempts the same makeup now, it will look even prettier and more fierce because her facial features matured a little bit more in that short time.

lt64IYu.gif

• Neither do I tbh but I was replying to that claim. I think the biggest change was that her face looked younger because I believe the video was shot a lot earlier. I think if she attempts the same makeup now, it will look even prettier and more fierce because her facial features matured a little bit more in that short time.

Just my opinion but in fact I think she'd stand out a lot more with this look which could be a problem because members need to blend with each other at some degree to give a certain group image. I'b not be surprised if they try a mature or sexy concept in the future bc all of them could pull it off with the right make-up and style, esp karina and ningning.

• no because jennie made it iconic in kpop

sure your faves arent the ones who invented music, but theyre the ones you think of when you hear music no?

No I don't think of my faves when I hear music, music is a standalone thing that I can define without making it a synonym to my faves. There were artists that came before my faves and artists that will come after them.

It's the same for cat eyes eyeliner. That's a very popular makeup trend that countless women (and others) wore allover the word. It's beyond dumb to call it "Jennie's eyes" . It's literally one of the most popular eyeliner styles ever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!