Hello new user old lurker

• you mentioned AIIYL was the song that got you into BP but it didn't necessarily mean kpop generally but semantics

anyways what the twice song that msde you stan twice

with other songs I meant other Kpop songs ofc ^^"

can't say for sure, as I knew they are supposed to be the biggest group I just created a playlist with their title tracks and listed to it a few times and started realy liking it. Which makes sense to me, as most classic Twice songs are closer to AIYL compared to most BP songs

• I hate playing like that... the party members make the world feel more alive and interesting to me, it was realy a dark time after the original isometric rpg area came to an end and no games would offer cool companions anymore or only one at a time...

but thats the good thing about it is you can do both or even mix and match

• with other songs I meant other Kpop songs ofc ^^"

can't say for sure, as I knew they are supposed to be the biggest group I just created a playlist with their title tracks and listed to it a few times and started realy liking it. Which makes sense to me, as most classic Twice songs are closer to AIYL compared to most BP songs

true true

• yeah ofc, I also understand that many people actually prefere creating their own characters, it just brought back those memories when I could not find any new game like that ;(

wel you can always go back and play bg and bg2 lol or their enhanced editions

unfortunately theres only so many times minsc can talk about boo before you want to kill the little rodent lol

• I love the mcu as well

:omgr:

my favorite is ant man tho

• Yayyy :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

a whole jisoo stan

we love to see it :pepe-heart-eyes:

• TRI

I was bullied quite heavily as a child during my primary/elementary school years.

In my school back in the 90s I was the only Asian let alone Chinese kid...so all the white kids would gang up on me because of my race...racism was still quite prevalent back then...

I would be involved with fights...like every other day but the physical assault was nothing compared to the mental and emotional one...

I had suicidal thoughts at one point back as a kid...

but it also made me appreciate who i was and who I am...

It's one of the primary reasons I started listening to rap and people like Eminem and Tupac.

but starting high school there were suddenly other Asians and Chinese like me so there was no bullying at all (at least to my knowledge)

I think the bullying made me a stronger person - it gave me resilience and I think that its one of the traits most important to me. I think its also why i like groups who came from nothing who were beaten down to come back stronger and better.

It also made me want to be better than them to show me I am better than they are and to prove in life I am 100% better off than you will ever be...

• TRI

I am short for a guy

5'5 or 167 cms

I was a bit apprehensive about my height when i was younger but now it doesn't bother me...I make fun of my own height.

i just hope that my short genes aren't passed to my son hahaha

ironically notwithstanding my shortness I'm an avid player of basketball (not that I'm very good)

• hi my super helpful person, tysm for all the help! <3

you seem like a wonderful person and i am loving these facts of the day about someone who is also an ABC! So, i’m going to follow you, as soon as i figure out how aha..

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

• I was bullied as a child too and while i would be fine without it i agree that it made me a mentally strong person. It's like when u go through the worst early in life once u get old whatever u go through seems a lot easier compared to others. For example, i have zero problem with speaking in public now while that's an issue for many. But tbh not everyone can get over these type of psychological traumas, that's more an individual thing. A lot of people let their traumas get the best of them and just give up, takes effort to bounce back but once u do it's so worth it.

• I was bullied as a child too and while i would be fine without it i agree that it made me a mentally strong person. It's like when u go through the worst early in life once u get old whatever u go through seems a lot easier compared to others. For example, i have zero problem with speaking in public now while that's an issue for many. But tbh not everyone can get over these type of psychological traumas, that's more an individual thing. A lot of people let their traumas get the best of them and just give up, takes effort to bounce back but once u do it's so worth it.

i completely agree with that...

thats why i said that i really value the resilience trait...like you said not everyone can do that because of the psychological issues...

what was the precursor to your bullying was it just 'getting picking on ' or a different reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!