Is yg not sure how to bring bigbang back to life?

• SMA blurred top face just last year And I highly doubt they’re welcomed on music/variety shows.

Yg seems like they wanted the same effects Coachella gave bp for bb, or at least a chance to rebuild their image.. but that’s not possible now.

They haven’t tried to test the fandom with an online concert or event. Or any type of release.

Investment report saying yg is ok without bb, also feels like they’re casting doubts on their revival

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I think it would be rather foolish for him not to do anything - there is such a huge demand for BB, even in the current state.

I think the problem lies with how Korea itself handles 'scandals' (referring to something that isn't really a scandal in any other part of the world, like 420 use) in reference to their image.

VIP have been waiting forever, I think a CB would be good not only for YG, but for BB themselves.

• Do the members actually even want to comeback? Idol life isnt for everyone, especially people in their 30s who are probably interested in getting married and maybe starting families. All of them probably have amassed enough of a fortune to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. To be where BTS is now requires unimaginable work, sacrifice, etc. Do they actually WANT to make these sacrifices?

• I think it would be rather foolish for him not to do anything - there is such a huge demand for BB, even in the current state.

I think the problem lies with how Korea itself handles 'scandals' (referring to something that isn't really a scandal in any other part of the world, like 420 use) in reference to their image.

VIP have been waiting forever, I think a CB would be good not only for YG, but for BB themselves.

I think what’s making him hesitate is how important bigbang image to their brand ( the artist- the chart toppers- gp pick). We’ve never seen a bb that underperforms or is rejected by Korea..

• Do the members actually even want to comeback? Idol life isnt for everyone, especially people in their 30s who are probably interested in getting married and maybe starting families. All of them probably have amassed enough of a fortune to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. To be where BTS is now requires unimaginable work, sacrifice, etc. Do they actually WANT to make these sacrifices?

Bigbang was confirmed for Coachella 2020. So I’d say yes they still want to

• I think what’s making him hesitate is how important bigbang image to their brand ( the artist- the chart toppers- gp pick). We’ve never seen a bb that underperforms or is rejected by Korea..

I agree - the rest of the world doesn't really care about that, but in Korea it's a big deal so it's walking on eggshells.

• GD has just confirmed in an interview he is working on an BB album, and its their 15th anniversary this year so I think something is brewing.

Their comebacks are always an 'event' so to speak, and I think they're just waiting for the right opportunity to strike. I reckon it'll be around August time for their 15th anniversary.

• I'm guessing it's more on when GD will finish writing the songs and when he will be satisfied to release them. VIPs are used to waiting. Lol. :peperain:

They are still trending every other few days on Melon. So, I don't think they need to be worried.

They might not have a big fandom like BTS and Blackpink right now and might not break international records etc but I think they are still huge. They can survive without music/variety shows. They have done that before. :smirks:

Meanwhile, a cover of the iconic song, Fantastic Baby~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m sure bb will do really well regardless. I mean suju selling 400k albums and doing +100k online viewers I’m sure bb Could catch up to those numbers.. it’s how yg wants them to do and the image they’ll go for.. the first release after long stop + biiig scandal + changing kpop scene is diff import

Is that the trot guy with them? Kabsjsshishwise he sounds so good

• I’m sure bb will do really well regardless. I mean suju selling 400k albums and doing +100k online viewers I’m sure bb Could catch up to those numbers.. it’s how yg wants them to do and the image they’ll go for.. the first release after long stop + biiig scandal + changing kpop scene is diff import

Is that the trot guy with them? Kabsjsshishwise he sounds so good

Yea but not sure about physical albums though. Big Bang were never super big on physicals, more on digitals. With recent changes in the charts, I am a tiny bit worried. I also wonder what kind of image they will come back with. Maybe either some songs with their actual sincere feelings or some songs with a big F U to the kmedia. I think the 2nd one will cause more noise and hype. :pepe-hehe:

They are definitely gonna test the waters with GD's release first. I think that is the safe route as well. Coachella being postponed definitely ruin some of their plans (if YG had any in the first place. lol). I think they might just be wishing that the pandemic is gone and then they can send Big Bang on concert tours again.

The guy that struggle with the rap? Is he the famous one? Sorry, I didn't really follow much on solos. But yea, he sounds so good! :pepelove1::pepelove2:

• instead of bigbang i feel like gd is going to make a comeback soon... first it was his dating news with jennie, then it was his magazine covers for that one magazine. he’s slowly coming into the limelight and the reaction has been pretty positive. his pann articles all had his fans begging for new music

so yeah he’s definitely going to make a comeback before the group itself does. i think they’re going to use him to build up a stronger positive image before pushing out the group

• Yea but not sure about physical albums though. Big Bang were never super big on physicals, more on digitals. With recent changes in the charts, I am a tiny bit worried. I also wonder what kind of image they will come back with. Maybe either some songs with their actual sincere feelings or some songs with a big F U to the kmedia. I think the 2nd one will cause more noise and hype. :pepe-hehe:

They are definitely gonna test the waters with GD's release first. I think that is the safe route as well. Coachella being postponed definitely ruin some of their plans (if YG had any in the first place. lol). I think they might just be wishing that the pandemic is gone and then they can send Big Bang on concert tours again.

The guy that struggle with the rap? Is he the famous one? Sorry, I didn't really follow much on solos. But yea, he sounds so good! :pepelove1::pepelove2:

From what I’ve seen everyone been getting a boost in physical sales from China and bb is big there So they might benefit.

For the songs personally I want something like last dance, if you or maybe something like loser god knows Korea loves them when they insult themselves :pepe-hehe: But if it’s a summer cb then it’s probably something crazier

Yeah it’s him. The guy in the glasses I remember his face bc he was against rosé on music shows lol.. what show is this ?

• instead of bigbang i feel like gd is going to make a comeback soon... first it was his dating news with jennie, then it was his magazine covers for that one magazine. he’s slowly coming into the limelight and the reaction has been pretty positive. his pann articles all had his fans begging for new music

so yeah he’s definitely going to make a comeback before the group itself does. i think they’re going to use him to build up a stronger positive image before pushing out the group

I’ve said Jennie/ gd felt like it was to create buzz around gd. I mean it got released on the last day of trending keywords on Naver lol can they be more obvious. But they ate me up when I said it.

twt stans are saying it’s a group cb at least from the latest company report. I didn’t see it so idk

• I’ve said Jennie/ gd felt like it was to create buzz around gd. I mean it got released on the last day of trending keywords on Naver lol can they be more obvious. But they ate me up when I said it.

twt stans are saying it’s a group cb at least from the latest company report. I didn’t see it so idk

i’m glad they’re together and hope they’re happy but jennies dating news is always used to benefit the other party in some kind of way... i hate that but the kpop industry is shit so it doesn’t surprise me anymore

• I’ve said Jennie/ gd felt like it was to create buzz around gd. I mean it got released on the last day of trending keywords on Naver lol can they be more obvious. But they ate me up when I said it.

I don't think so tho, GD didn't really need something or someone to create buzz around him. Especially in korea, his name already a brand in there. His shoes, his tea, his magazine even sold out and it's before the news about him pop out.

for the comeback, I personally prefer it's bigbang comeback rather than him alone. He already has it rough in 2017, and 2019 is the worst year ever. I just want him not to feel the burden alone and get cursed again. Hope it will happen before their anniversary :peperain:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• I don't think so tho, GD didn't really need something or someone to create buzz around him. Especially in korea, his name already a brand in there. His shoes, his tea, his magazine even sold out and it's before the news about him pop out.

for the comeback, I personally prefer it's bigbang comeback rather than him alone. He already has it rough in 2017, and 2019 is the worst year ever. I just want him not to feel the burden alone and get cursed again. Hope it will happen before their anniversary :peperain:

But that just means he has a strong core fandom. No one is above creating buzz around esp someone being mia like gd. The fact is dispatch could’ve released it anytime after and their articles would’ve trended but Jennie and gds name wouldn’t. He also trended for the first time in my country since years I mean there is a whole gen of kpop fans who don’t know about him and Jen is trendy.

For the cb.. I agree, coming back together would be better cuz at least it will be one blow if it’s the opposite he’ll suffer alone and again with the group.

• But that just means he has a strong core fandom. No one is above creating buzz around esp someone being mia like gd. The fact is dispatch could’ve released it anytime after and their articles would’ve trended but Jennie and gds name wouldn’t. He also trended for the first time in my country since years I mean there is a whole gen of kpop fans who don’t know about him and Jen is trendy.

For the cb.. I agree, coming back together would be better cuz at least it will be one blow if it’s the opposite he’ll suffer alone and again with the group.

for other countries maybe, but in China and Korea nah, I don't know about another SEA but he's already big in my country. I'm just talking about korea in here, he don't need that buzz because he's already big in there. always trending in melon along with his group, having 2 covers with different months for a magazine in a 2020 (and he's the only one). bigbang and gd didn't truly rely on fandom but gp for their music. His name is especially a brand. but we can just agree to disagree tho :pepe-toast:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!