Is yg not sure how to bring bigbang back to life?

• I’ve said Jennie/ gd felt like it was to create buzz around gd. I mean it got released on the last day of trending keywords on Naver lol can they be more obvious. But they ate me up when I said it.

twt stans are saying it’s a group cb at least from the latest company report. I didn’t see it so idk

I'm tired of seeing this. You all are acting like GD/BB are some nugus in Korea who needs buzz. :pepefacepalm:

• They were all set to perform at Coachella last year, so I definitely think a comeback is on the cards. Yes, BB have had scandals, but they also have a huge fandom and their songs have always been hits. I have no doubt a comeback would perform well, especially as we have been waiting for so long!

If we don’t get a BB comeback this year, I definitely think we are getting a GD solo comeback. But as it’s a special anniversary for then, I expect something.

• idiots in this thread thinking Jennie's privacy was invaded for some 'buzz'.

Relax no one saying her privacy wasn’t invaded, it happens to all celebs even fans brag that their idol was followed for years and they found nothing on him/her.. dispatch inform and negotiate the company About these things before publishing

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• From what I’ve seen everyone been getting a boost in physical sales from China and bb is big there So they might benefit.

For the songs personally I want something like last dance, if you or maybe something like loser god knows Korea loves them when they insult themselves :pepe-hehe: But if it’s a summer cb then it’s probably something crazier

Yeah it’s him. The guy in the glasses I remember his face bc he was against rosé on music shows lol.. what show is this ?

Yea, hope you are right about the China sales part. They still love GD, so definitely will have some help there.

Ooo.. not sure what show is it though. Just randomly saw some big bang fans sharing the video on twitter. lol

• He said in the new Dazed interview that he's actively working on music. Both for the group and himself.

Like someone said above, Bigbang have as much autonomy as is possible under a contract. Ages ago they negotiated their contract to be only 12 months long at a time, so YG can't make them do anything. If they get upset at conditions in the company they only have to wait months to leave.

• Bigbang isn't a fandom based group. Their cb's are kind of regarded as an 'event'. I'm excited to hear their music too even if I'm not a VIP and pull off what they did with MADE album. I read this on Twitter via VIPs.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!