Have you guys watched today's Kingdom's perfs?

• That's what shocks me with tbz, they do it all so effortlessly!

They're master in this field and it shows. :froghype:

I totally agree, their songs just sound so much better live, most of the time they easily overpower the backup track so the lipsync just stood out for me

Yup, like someone else mentioned here, it probably had to do with their lack of confidence after B.I left. And they came last in the intro stage so they are focusing more on the perf.

• Also TBZ really know how to work that camera. They're always creative with their shots. Their experience with that format of performance was really obvious in this episode, imo.

That's true, but on the other hand they 'worked the camera' on RTK like that too, without any previous experience, so i think more than experience is a lot of practice + good ideas how to portray such things

• That's what shocks me with tbz, they do it all so effortlessly!

The Boyz actually didn't lip sync at this performance.

They did it on RTK, which i wasn't mad about, considering the moves they pulled off.

But now on Kingdom is visible they can still do those moves + sing live

I don't think this was live, just look at BTOB they had great vocals but obviously not completely perfect, not all of them sang at the exact same volume and you can clearly hear them breathing

That doen't mean The Boyz were bad I just wanted to hear them

• I don't think this was live, just look at BTOB they had great vocals but obviously not completely perfect, not all of them sang at the exact same volume and you can clearly hear them breathing

That doen't mean The Boyz were bad I just wanted to hear them

Oh it can't be compared with Btob of course. Btob didn't have backing at all.

I think it was live, but the backtrack was still loud for tbz.

It doesn't matter that much to me, since it's understandable if they would lip sync in such performance, but if you look at their rtk performances you can see they mostly lip synced all of them, when in Kingdom you can hear their voices + breathing (but not that much due to backtrack).

You can hear which parts they sing and which parts they lip sync a bit, New and Sangyeon's voices are the loudest and peak through back track the most (you can hear the overlap) + the breathing in between and at the end (which we didn't hear at all in their RTK performances).

• Oh it can't be compared with Btob of course. Btob didn't have backing at all.

I think it was live, but the backtrack was still loud for tbz.

It doesn't matter that much to me, since it's understandable if they would lip sync in such performance, but if you look at their rtk performances you can see they mostly lip synced all of them, when in Kingdom you can hear their voices + breathing (but not that much due to backtrack)

I can agree with that, I definitely heard them singing over the backup track at parts but it was just too loud, or maybe their microphone was just subdued

All in all I like their performance, I just want the staff to let them (and other contestants) sing a bit more

• I can agree with that, I definitely heard them singing over the backup track at parts but it was just too loud, or maybe their microphone was just subdued

All in all I like their performance, I just want the staff to let them (and other contestants) sing a bit more

I completely understand, i also like live singing. But in such cases (crazy moves) i can understand if someone doesn't. I think that all of it was a lot for Ikon, so that's why they lip synced.

I was happy that tbz were finally able to show off their live vocals a bit, especially the main vocals, i can understand that others had louder backtrack due to difficult choreo and moves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!