Have you guys watched today's Kingdom's perfs?

• Which one is your favorite?

All I know is that iKON killed the stage again!!!! :pepe-excited:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The other two perfs were amazing as well :froghype:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Boyz. This part @4:10 just did it for me

External Content youtu.be

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• The boyz were phenomenal, I can't comprehend.

I really look forward to next week's performances. There's truly a difference between a full perf and the 100s presentation, the teams have the time to show all they've got.

• I just adored BTOB's performance! I'll do a full review of all the teams after next week's performances!

Although, I'm so stoked that Stray Kids are doing a < God's Menu X Side Effects > stage. I'm making a thread on why it's such a statement lol.

• Yeeees!

Omg The Boyz!!! How can they still came up with new and such amazing ideas after everythig???

The story, the flow, finally No air, just woow.

And not to mention i used to be obsessed with A Song of Ice and Fire book series after the last book came out :eyes:

Ikon made everyone happy and excited!

And Btob as always, their vocals give me thrills!

Edit: is it just me or they again didn't show much of SF9 when they showed other groups reactions?

And Ateez are such sweethearts </3

Edited 2 times, last by keaji ().

• Honestly I don't even wanna compare any perf with The Boyz, they're on a league of their own. Truly made me speechless and its just the first stage, they probably have tons of ideas for the competition. :froghype:

Haha right but i don't even know how do they still have so many ideas after rtk and all the year end stages and all.

Same Wooyoung haha

External Content twitter.com

• Haha right but i don't even know how do they still have so many ideas after rtk and all the year end stages and all.

Same Wooyoung haha

Kudos to them and their team, it was seriously out of the box again. And after watching them perform again, I realized that I haven't seen a boy group as good looking as them. :blushing:

• Mnet is doing them dirty bcoz they have the least recognition, I already feel bad for them.

I honestly thought that they would be seen more - they have all the actors and stuff. Most of their members are well known MC's on broadcasting stations or relatively popular actors!

• Kudos to them and their team, it was seriously out of the box again. And after watching them perform again, I realized that I haven't seen a boy group as good looking as them. :blushing:

Yes, agree, they have great team! Their choreographer lives his dreams through them since they can pull off anything he can imagine :D

He can make them do anything really, even the things they didn't imagine they would ever do

They really are all good looking, just to top all the talent hehe.

Hyunjae's mullet threw me off today, couldn't take him seriously even during the performance tbh :D I don't like mullets or unusual hair haha

Everyone else looking stunning as always!

• Mnet is doing them dirty bcoz they have the least recognition, I already feel bad for them.

Me too. ;( Especially because they seem so nice and humble.

I honestly thought that they would be seen more - they have all the actors and stuff. Most of their members are well known MC's on broadcasting stations or relatively popular actors!

Mnet should use this more...

I thought it was only me noticing they don't get much screentime. So i'm not imagining things.

And i know them as group the least, so it would be nice to see more of them and get to know them better.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Hahha i'm sorry to Stray Kids! They are still cute!

But everyone looks better without mullet! :D

I think 4/8 members have a mullet, and the others all have quite long and unusually styled hair...

• I think 4/8 members have a mullet, and the others all have quite long and unusually styled hair...

:wow:

Do 4 members have a mullet? I know Felix does! But others don't have such apparent mullets right?

I thought my bias is staying away from mullets, but i was wrong, no one is safe from this style apparently ;(

Not to mention i'm probably the only one hating it, everyone else seem freaking out how good it looks :D

• :wow:

Do 4 members have a mullet? I know Felix does! But others don't have such apparent mullets right?

I thought my bias is staying away from mullets, but i was wrong, no one is safe from this style apparently ;(

Not to mention i'm probably the only one hating it, everyone else seem freaking out how good it looks :D

Mullet Squad:

Felix (Long Mullet)

I.N (Long Mullet)

Minho (Short Mullet)

Seungmin (Extra Short Mullet, But Still Mullet)

Long :

Hyunjin

Semi Long:

Chan

Undercut:

Changbin

Unknown:

Han - he is said to have an undercut right now but he probably didn't during the first round!

• Oooh so that counts as mullet also?

I don't mind much those slight mullets, i just don't like those really long ones :D

I would count only Felix's mullet as the one i don't really like, i'm sorry, he's a literal cutie otherwise!

And here are my biases looking funny with it... (it pains me to even see it haha)

ExN_TYYXAAEE5O1?format=jpg&name=smallEydFsX8WYAMsiPV?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• First pic looks great in my opinion... :sweatr:

• I'm not that familiar with their face but I watched the perf again and if it's really the guy that I think you are talking about, he looks good but he was looking better in first ep :D

The difference

I know... I have a problem with mullets. I'll stop talking about it now haha

• :wow:

I, too, am anti-mullet

:zipr:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• The difference

Yup, it's more the style of the mullet. He was looking ethereal in the first one. I get what you mean here :yesr:

• BTOB vocal whoa! :whatk::pepelove1:

The Boyz performance concept is sooo cool! :pepe-hype:  :pepelove2:

It kinda hurts when I see iKON's worried expressions throughout The Boyz stage. :pepe-sad:

I feel like they have lost some of their confidence with B.I's departure and now competing against the 4th Gen whereby some of them are quite good with dance and some have really good fandom, they are worried that they might have a lot to lose. :pepe-comfy: This is just my observations. I might be wrong since I didn't follow much of their contents lately.

Btw, was this the controversial stage with different budgets in stage props or was it for the solo intro performance?

Cos I feel like iKON's stage is pretty simple and empty. Or it might be YG being an ass again not investing and creating better stage for them. :whatb:

Can't wait to see the other performances! :groovins:

• The difference

First pic looks better! <3 The mullet has to go. :pepe-cut:

• The difference

Honestly i didn't even realize he has mullet while watching the performance. I, too, don't really like mullet as it only suit certain people.

• I, too, am anti-mullet

:zipr:

Thank you! I thought i was going crazy! :D

Yup, it's more the style of the mullet. He was looking ethereal in the first one. I get what you mean here :yesr:

It's luckily just extensions or clip ons just for the performance :D

Ok, let's talk about something else :D

Here is our crazy maknae!

• I get what you mean with Ikon, but good performance is the performance that makes people feel something, Ikon makes everyone excited and happy and i hope they know that! It's visible through the reactions from other groups!

First pic looks better! <3 The mullet has to go. :pepe-cut:

Haha it was luckily just for the performance.

Honestly i didn't even realize he has mullet while watching the performance. I, too, don't really like mullet as it only suit certain people.

I saw it the first second he was on camera in the waiting room. hah

• Ok, let's talk about something else :D

Here is our crazy maknae!

How did he do that so effortlessly? It was a "wow" moment :froghype:

• I'm kind of disappointed by the amount of lipsyncing ( except BTOB of course ), especially IKON they are so good at performing live they definitely don't need this much

I'm aware that queendom had it too, but most of the time I could hear their voices over the backup track, here I can barely hear anything :peperain:

• I'm kind of disappointed by the amount of lipsyncing ( except BTOB of course ), especially IKON they are so good at performing live they definitely don't need this much

I'm aware that queendom had it too, but most of the time I could hear their voices over the backup track, here I can barely hear anything :peperain:

Yup, I'm surprised to see iKON continuously lipsyncing as well. Their live perfs is their asset, hope they utilize it properly in next rounds.

• How did he do that so effortlessly? It was a "wow" moment :froghype:

That's what shocks me with tbz, they do it all so effortlessly!

I'm kind of disappointed by the amount of lipsyncing ( except BTOB of course ), especially IKON they are so good at performing live they definitely don't need this much

The Boyz actually didn't lip sync at this performance.

They did it on RTK, which i wasn't mad about, considering the moves they pulled off.

But now on Kingdom is visible they can still do those moves + sing live

• I get what you mean with Ikon, but good performance is the performance that makes people feel something, Ikon makes everyone excited and happy and i hope they know that! It's visible through the reactions from other groups!

Yea true, I can't help smiling at the beginning of their performance.

The Boyz's stage was intense dance and BTOB's stage was awesome vocals and then we can groove along to iKON's stage. :groovins::shake-it: I like the variety of all 3 stages. :pepelove1::pepelove2:

• Yup, I'm surprised to see iKON continuously lipsyncing as well. Their live perfs is their asset, hope they utilize it properly in next rounds.

I totally agree, their songs just sound so much better live, most of the time they easily overpower the backup track so the lipsync just stood out for me

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!