[report] YG is okay without BIGBANG now

• YGE is expected to surge in operating profit this year] Company Report

“The album sales share last year recorded 7% with only #BLACKPINK and #TREASURE, recovering the level at the time of the #BIGBANG activities.”

Park Ha-kyung, a researcher at Korea Investment & Securities, analyzed that “YG is okay without BIGBANG now.”

This year, #BLACKPINK plans to expand its fandom in Southeast Asia and North America, and #TREASURE in Japan.

We believe that online content will drive profitability improvement. BLACKPINK is the number one global female artist in YouTube and is also prominent in Naver's virtual reality platform Zepeto, and is scheduled to enter the Weverse store this year.

Researcher Park, “Starting with online concerts at the beginning of the year, content sales are expected to grow rapidly.” “With margin content sales increase, the operating margin is expected to rise from last year.”

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• So it’s the first time that yg make the same revenue as when bigbang was active? Someone on twt said bigbang made as much money from fanmeeting as other group world tour :peperun:they are tooo powerful no wonder yg is too hung up on them.. no wonder companies will die for a successful bg

• if yg was smart, which they are not, they would benefit of having a gg and bg that bring lots of money

but again they are not

also don't matter how u put it, bp save yg after one member of bb was involved in the biggest scandal a company face in the last 10 years, they DESERVE and OWN the recognition for it

• if yg was smart, which they are not, they would benefit of having a gg and bg that bring lots of money

but again they are not

also don't matter how u put it, bp save yg after one member of bb was involved in the biggest scandal a company face in the last 10 years, they DESERVE and OWN the recognition for it

Yeah the def saved ygs image. But people like to act yg is biased bc they like them and what not but the truth is they bring sh*t ton of money and it took bp and treasure as far as this report says to match them

• I wonder why Bigbang delay their CB? I thought their music was ready since last year (coachella). I thought delays are exclusively BP’s only

delays are exexclusively for bigbang too, their MADE album even delays till late 2016 when they're supposed to released it in late 2015.

as for your question, I think GD already satisfied to sell shoes and tea, Taeyang still waiting for penthouse 3 to release, TOP with his chair and art, and Daesung is too busy being D'splay (jk)

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

but again they are not

I agree on that. Seungri's scandal damaged their reputation totally. If not for BP, YG would have struggled hard to survive.

• I expect GD solo or some collab with Jennie around august/september

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You mean 100m?

1m as in 1m attendance .
    their japan tour are crazy .

1. their japan dome tour x got 740,000 atendance with 15 shows averaging 49k per show
    2. their made TOUR got 1.5m atendance with 66 shows. that averaging around 22k per show but 910k of that are from japan with only 18 shows averagin 50k per shows
    3. the 0 to 10 tour got 1,115,500 attendance with 24 shows but 946,500 of that are from japan with 19 shows averaging 49k per show
    4. Last Dance Tour got 766,000 atendance with 16 shows but 696,000 of that are from japan with 14 show averaging 49k per show .

• I totally understand the title and how they secured that with BP and Treasure they are doing great again. It's not dismissing BB legacy neither money, it's just saying: hi investors, you can trust us bc our groups are back at the top again, something like this.

For sure BB made YGE, but BB too also almost destroyed them and BP was the one who saved their ass. I just don't understand why they are always trying to put BP and Treasure together when I think BP still does 60% of YGE entire profit music related...

• I totally understand the title and how they secured that with BP and Treasure they are doing great again. It's not dismissing BB legacy neither money, it's just saying: hi investors, you can trust us bc our groups are back at the top again, something like this.

For sure BB made YGE, but BB too also almost destroyed them and BP was the one who saved their ass. I just don't understand why they are always trying to put BP and Treasure together when I think BP still does 60% of YGE entire profit music related...

More like 80% & that's cause YG actually let them release music

BP were primed to give YG all the money they want since 2018 but they held themselves & bp back lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!