Netizens react to the dating news of G-Dragon and BLACKPINK’s Jennie

• Posted on February 23, 2021

CCA86CE8-731A-4A8D-91B0-90271CA666B2.jpeg

Dispatch has reported that BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and BLACKPINK’s Jennie have been in a relationship for a year.

In their report, Dispatch shared that they had witnessed G-Dragon and Jennie meet secretly. According to the outlet, the two celebrities’ often had their dates at home.

Dispatch explained that G-Dragon had a personal parking lot and a private elevator for his penthouse, which Jennie was able to use without having to verify her identity.

According to Dispatch, Jennie’s normal everyday schedule was to visit G-Dragon’s home once her activities were over for the day. She would then return home and then repeat the same schedule the next day.

Dispatch stated that G-Dragon and Jennie’s relationship is a widely known secret within YG Entertainment and that Jennie’s manager takes her to and from G-Dragon’s house. Sometimes, G-Dragon’s manager would take her instead.

On January 31, the day of BLACKPINK’s online concert “THE SHOW,” Dispatch spotted Jennie leaving G-Dragon’s home in the morning and heading to the concert venue. G-Dragon’s car was also found at the venue, according to Dispatch.

A source close to the two artists stated to Dispatch, “Quite a lot of people at YG have noticed their relationship,” adding, “Jennie’s mother is also aware of her relationship with G-Dragon. She’s thankful that he takes special care of her.” In response to the report, YG Entertainment commented, “We can not confirm anything about our artists’ personal lives. We ask for your understanding.”

cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. Look at the timing (T/N: see comment #3)

2. Ah f*ck, what a waste for Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Why does Dispatch like GD so much to be following him around all the time? Right now, the school violence scandals are coming out so the timing is a bit awkward.... today is the last day of the trending topics being up in Naver. So it makes me wonder if that's why they are releasing this news (T/N: to cover other news)ㅇㅇ I don't care if they are dating or not but I'm worried since this will bury up all the school violence scandals

4. I'm getting old too... so I support them

5. GD is uhm... Jennie-yah ㅠㅠ

6. Today is the last day for the trending topics on Naver. They probably prepared this news for today right? Even though it's creating a buzz for another reason...

7. Today is the last day for the trending topics

8. I wish both of them a loving relationship. Let's catch all the school bullies

9. He looked so madly in love with Lee Jooyeon, but looks like they broke up. And hasn't it been not that long since Jennie broke up with Kai?

10. Jennie is dating consistently since she's pretty..ㅋㅋ

11. F*ck. Leave Jennie alone. What a shame for herㅜㅠ

12. Why release the news at this time?ㅋㅋ

regarding comment 9 its been like 2 years?

• I think you'll find Korea supporting them, or at worst, being neutral.

This isn't Kpop in 2012. Dating is no longer a scandal.

They are arguably the 2 biggest idol soloists in Kpop and probably the 2 biggest names known in Korea and internationally. It's obviously going to get attention.

But big props to YG for telling the media it's none of their business. I've always respected the hell out of YG for doing this.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Official Post

Why did people expect a negative reaction lol. Jennie and GD are two of the most loved idols in Korea....plus neither BP nor BB have the type of fanbase that could get jealous over their idol dating.

Dating is really seen as a 'scandal' there anymore based off these comments and recent reactions to dating exposes.

• some ifans were pointing out that they want to cheer for both of them but its also a point of worry that he met her when she was minor and he was well into his 20s. She's an adult now, which makes it better. But to fall in love with someone who you watched grow up. i don't know what to think, what do yall think?

• "I wish both of them a loving relationship. Let's catch all the school bullies."

Literally this lmaooooo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• some ifans were pointing out that they want to cheer for both of them but its also a point of worry that he met her when she was minor and he was well into his 20s. She's an adult now, which makes it better. But to fall in love with someone who you watched grow up. i don't know what to think, what do yall think?

bruh this isnt grow up from diapers to now, its grow up from teen years. there is a huge difference. its not creepy because he was clearly not attracted to her when she was a teen, but now he is (he was dating other girls back then) let them be wtf

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!