So are Baby Monsters not gonna debut at all?

• It was 2014-2015-2016 for rv twice and bp

It is 2019-2020-2021? For itzy Aespa and baemon??

Source music will debut their gg this year and will have good promo thanks to hype’s hype and money but the real competition is hype’s I land gg who could potentially steal the show in 2022... so my guess they’ll debut this year to avoid the competition maybe aug-sep

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• they should debut them as soon as possible because when Girls Planet 999 will start whole hype will go there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Remember the iconic bpXioi clash

also I think if BP members wouldn't release solos and for example if there won't be corona they will be probably on tour so in the meantime YG would debut Baemon, but because we are where we are then I think Babymonsters won't debut any earlier than in fall 2021, but honestly I think they might aim more for 2022.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also I think if BP members wouldn't release solos and for example if there won't be corona they will be probably on tour so in the meantime YG would debut Baemon, but because we are where we are then I think Babymonsters won't debut any earlier than in fall 2021, but honestly I think they might aim more for 2022.

Yup I think yg would’ve send bp on a world tour immediately after the album.

For baemon I follow some ygngg accounts on twt and there were witnesses that 7 trainees are constantly seen together with a manager in and out of ygs building. This started only last year as far as I know, so it could be that they are at the final stages of forming the group

• Yup I think yg would’ve send bp on a world tour immediately after the album.

For baemon I follow some ygngg accounts on twt and there were witnesses that 7 trainees are constantly seen together with a manager in and out of ygs building. This started only last year as far as I know, so it could be that they are at the final stages of forming the group

well many trainees left YG in recent years few already debuted in new groups like Jinny & Denise in Secret Number,
    Ireh & Chaein in Purple KISS...

but it looks like Kang Seungyoon said that he asked Treasure and Baemon members to record back vocals, and he even bought them snacks. Seems like he used words "female trainees preparing for debut"

External Content twitter.com

also this, girls in the back

External Content twitter.com

• I heard that there were vocals of treasure members and YGNGG members in there, I wonder if this means there debut might come sooner than we think

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• Wow this is the first public acknowledgement. Kinda excited for them ngl. Yg been really good this year, in keeping up with what was rumoured to be their plans. so let’s see

• i wouldn't be too concerned, YG promised BP's debut was soon for 4 years before they actually debuted. likely another gg will take a long time to come to fruition with many lineup changes but in the end high quality will be produced

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!