atp im begging for i-landers NOT to be in this group

• so i found this new group, omega x on youtube, and they're an 11 member group made up of current idols and survival show particiments. they're doing a little guess the member type video every day. due to detectives in the comments, we know so far it's Hangyeom (Seven O Clock), J-Kid/Jeonghoon (ENOi), Jaehan (Spectrum), Yechan (1THE9), Taedong (Produce 101), and GUN/Yang Hyuk (ENOi). idk how these bitches out here stanning before they even knew who they were or what their music was going to sound like but im grateful they're so invested. because now i know i dont know who tf these people are and im not gonna waste my time with the group. i dont want to stan, and i definitely dont want i-landers to be in it because i want to support their future activities and i don't want to be forced to support this group. im not cut out for solo stanning, i have to like all of them. and i usually never stan predebut since i need to see talent, hear the music, and get to know the members first. with nugus its too risky that they'll have cheap mvs/outfits, a poorly thought out storyline, or bad music. and what do i look like getting attached to a group with awful music. so i at least wait after debut. so even tho people in the comments are begging for an i-lander to show up, i hope none of them do. im not sure why people even thought that i-landers were in the group. as far as i know, only a couple people aren't still in belift or aren't pursuing becoming an idol anymore. but then again, anything could happen. watch me be proved wrong tomorrow. that would be just my luck. :cryingr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think any of the i-landers will be there. Many of them seemed to have given up on the idol career, others are debuting into the jpn boy group by bh and there are a few trainees who have stayed in belift/hybe. I doubt they'd go into that group when they could have stayed under hybe where even if they'd have to wait a lot, they'd have a much brighter future once they debut

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!