Aespa debut had nothing to do with Irene !

• Some of y'all are clowns and had been spreading rumours aespa only debuted cause of Irene scandal.. But Aespa YouTube and Twitter accounts where made June 25 2020 and RV I&S released their album July 6 2020 you can even look at the BTS content Aespa posted on yt for filming their teasers and MV that's way too much stuff for them to magically "rush out" cause of Irene y'all mean to tell me they filmed all their teasers and debut stage and MV when Irene scandal happened??? :D even looking at the weather in the BTS content you can see it looks warm outside suggesting all this was filmed during summer months way before Irene scandal also it was said Aespa would debuts 2nd half of 2020 so why people wanna ignore all evidence that shows Aespa was planned to come out last year regardless of Irene scandal ?? Hell Aespa next releases a song called Forever was a Christmas song originally and it looks like they're remaking it into a Valentines song and the girls said in the BTS videos they already know the next song they're releasing so that would imply SM obviously had their stuff planned our in regards to Aespa smh don't believe dumb Twitter antis rumours :clown:<3

• At this point it’s dumb to not think that someone is trying to ruin SM.

The surge of scandals just when they about to debut a new gg is shady af (some say SM do it themselves but I fail to see the logic in that tbh).

Everyday you hear the most trivial thing getting reported and made into articles about SM.

Which is usually something you know applies to other companies not exclusive to SM if you follow other groups.

Just now they’re making headlines for tax investigations INVESTIGATIONS! At least wait for the results to make news out of it but clearly whoever makes these articles just intends on smearing.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!