• The pinks are proving to be a successful group AND soloists!

To me they are one of the most successful soloists in all kpop!

Jennie had her solo debut in 2018 and yes, she achieved 1m unique listeners in melon 24h, broke the most viewed female debut video on youtube, charted better than 90% of kpop groups, was a whole viral song in S.K. and sea and yes, she made noise ww with her Solo-lo-lo-lo!!! And charted like a queen! And keep in mind BP weren't in their full potential like now, but she still had one of the most successful debut and her impact is still remembered!

Now in 2021 we have Rosé destroying so many soloists records and just proving how big BP became! Her song wasn't 1 in S.K. charts, but she is charting 2 songs in the top 10 of all S.K. charts. Broke the 24h soloist record in youtube, charted in hot100, the most album sold by any k female, topping charts ww, charting in officials charts of others countries (like Canada with both songs), just being a huge hit in the kpop ww.

Unstoppable!

What I'm saying is: with the right management YGE could have the biggest gg in the world right now AND 4 soloists who could compete in the ww game too.

If Jennie does have a cb (yes, after LiSoo) bc she deserves a cb then she would destroy too in every category like Rosé is doing!

They are really 4 powerful girls!

Anyways, I don't think YGE is gonna promote BP like others kg with several cb in a year tbh so they do have time to promote the girls as soloists. Let's not forget they are singers which I believe they prefer doing music than any other gig they do.

PS: this is my opinion and I'm not comparing neither humiliating anyone's faves, this is my observation after seeing 2/4 solos of BP. Bye.

• I don't anyone can disagree with your point about how successful BP are both as a group and individually as soloists, that would just be delusional. I'm really excited for Lisa's upcoming solo and anticipating a choreo-heavy mv!!

Oh, thanks.

Tbh I don't really know which direction Lisa and YGE are going to take with her solo, but I do hope it's

something satisfactory showing her full potential!

• i can honestly see all BP members being successful soloists in different niches within the music industry, kpop, western pop, ballads, hip hop, etc

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• i can honestly see all BP members being successful soloists in different niches within the music industry, kpop, western pop, ballads, hip hop, etc

Yes, me too! I truly believe they can achieve so much in the group and in their own solos stuffs!

Bc of my opinion being like this, it does pain me seeing how YGE treated them these past years and how much of a loss to them musically speaking did.

I hope they start treating them better bc i don't see Lisa neither Rosé staying with them with they don't treat them right.

• Yes, me too! I truly believe they can achieve so much in the group and in their own solos stuffs!

Bc of my opinion being like this, it does pain me seeing how YGE treated them these past years and how much of a loss to them musically speaking did.

I hope they start treating them better bc i don't see Lisa neither Rosé staying with them with they don't treat them right.

I think the member most likely to stay with YG is Lisa (idk why, just a feeling) and Maybe Jisoo (Unless BH snatch her, but YG does have a great acting dept).

Idk about Jennie since gurl has them connections and Rosé would want to release more music.

• I think the member most likely to stay with YG is Lisa (idk why, just a feeling) and Maybe Jisoo (Unless BH snatch her, but YG does have a great acting dept).

Idk about Jennie since gurl has them connections and Rosé would want to release more music.

why would you think Lisoo would stay(also can you give context to why Bh would take Jisoo bc im confused)

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• I think the member most likely to stay with YG is Lisa (idk why, just a feeling) and Maybe Jisoo (Unless BH snatch her, but YG does have a great acting dept).

If YGE promotes Lisa ww then yes, I see her staying with them. But I do think Jennie and Jisoo are gonna stay too as Jennie seems leal to them and she is like GD to them tbh. Jisoo bc of her actress career if she hits good. YGE had one if the best teams in this category.

Rosé is the one I don't really know what she will decide...

• If YGE promotes Lisa ww then yes, I see her staying with them. But I do think Jennie and Jisoo are gonna stay too as Jennie seems leal to them and she is like GD to them tbh. Jisoo bc of her actress career if she hits good. YGE had one if the best teams in this category.

Rosé is the one I don't really know what she will decide...

true about Jennie. Jennie can do whatever she wants and she can have top picks in any company since she’s so versatile with her crafts.

• All four of them could be huge soloists, Lisa in particular has an insanely large fandom.

But that depends on whether they are given the opportunity. Does anyone really believe Lisa and Jisoo will be given more than one solo? Jennie will get more, but with Rosé it could go either way. YG loves to sabotage their own artists!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!