Netizen teases school bullying accusations against famous girl group member

• A netizen revealed she'll be releasing information about a famous girl group member's school bullying.

On April 3, netizen 'C' teased on an online community, "By the end of this weekend, I'm going to expose a famous female idol for school violence." 'C', who claims she's a college student in her 20s, alleges she was bullied by this particular female idol from 5th-6th grade.

The alleged victim described the girl group, stating, "The group that the perpetrator is in has a reputation for having a sincere and honest image, a smart image, very talented, and good-looking. They're known to have everything going for them, and there are inspirational stories about them too."

'C' further claimed the girl group member made her into an outsider, cursed at her during school, wouldn't let her eat school lunches, forced her to drink milk, told her not to wear a certain clothing brand, extorted makeup from her, and embarrassed her in front of male classmates by making lewd comments. 'C' also alleged she has proof of the bullying, adding that she has witness statements from other classmates and a teacher.

The alleged victim concluded she had a hard time watching her past bully receive love for a bright and upright image, and she wants a personal apology.

• lowkey tired of these teasing posts lol.

Just post it.

I try to believe all victims first but when you're teasing it like this, it gives people ammo to say "clout chasing" when the OP could really have been going through such a trauma.

Either say the name and hope karma is done or keep it secret and just state the feelings you cannot otherwise say normally.

~ ω

• this is getting played out my god 5th and 6th grade?! Those are literally 11 and 12 yr olds are we seriously going to cancel someone for being a bratty 12 yr old A DECADE AGO ...

I'm sorry but let's not normalize bullying because they were "kids", when i was 12 i wasn't going around bullying people

Let's wait who knows maybe it's not even real and just false accusation

• Official Post

These kind of "ohoho who is gonna be~ I'm gonna tell~" cross into it's own form of bullying for me. You're not just revealing the information because you feel like people should know... you're reveling in the thought of bringing down someone you see as an enemy. The victim can become the bully and these are circumstances were it happens.

• These kind of "ohoho who is gonna be~ I'm gonna tell~" cross into it's own form of bullying for me. You're not just revealing the information because you feel like people should know... you're reveling in the thought of bringing down someone you see as an enemy. The victim can become the bully and these are circumstances were it happens.

this!

• it's hard to take any of these people fucking seriously because i guaran-fucking-tee you no one who was genuinely bullied "teases" shit like this.

someone get these assholes off the fucking internet, because they're discrediting everyone who's been genuinely hurt while also damaging the reputation of idols who didn't do anything wrong.

• there's so many ?? things here

first, why tease it? it's hard to take it seriously

second... what were their age again? 12 / 13? so people expect everyone to be born perfect or something... nevermind let's see how this goes.

• By the end of this weekend, I'm going to expose a famous female idol for school violence."

Girl !! Why not post it directly? Why tease it as fit it’s a trailer for a new Netflix show that will be released in a week.

:ak_sana_confused:

This will be another week full of people speculating who this female Idol might be, with people throwing in names left and right, probably causing people not involved to get unnecessarily harassed.

• I'm sorry but let's not normalize bullying because they were "kids", when i was 12 i wasn't going around bullying people

Let's wait who knows maybe it's not even real and just false accusation

I'm not normalizing bullying but I'm not ok with trying to ruin someone over stuff from a decade ago when they were a child I was 11 and 12 once and I said and did dumb stuff children do not have mental capacity of adults that is a fact I'm not saying excusing child bullies but doing this shit is dumb I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago

• I'm not normalizing bullying but I'm not ok with trying to ruin someone over stuff from a decade ago when they were a child I was 11 and 12 once and I said and did dumb stuff children do not have mental capacity of adults that is a fact I'm not saying excusing child bullies but doing this shit is dumb I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago

Yeah i know what you mean , in this case idk this person is sus

But in general i'm done with people saying it's okay if their young, the victim was also young and it leaves trauma and i don't understand people defending idol like if their life depend in it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!