Who has the best male rapper tone?

• i like more raspy tone of voice on rappers personally since we're talking just about tone

I don't know how many times you listened to Suga, but Suga is known for using his tone of voice in different ways.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• and why is it felix??

External Content m.youtube.com

like he ended all kpop rappers just like that

Dang! That voice can make anyone pregnant.

• Actually i am a fan of August D, but i just really love Yongguk's tone for example cos i've never heard a voice deeper than his (well except Felix)

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

• i thought of baekhyun

External Content twitter.com

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!