GLOBAL RANKING SO FAR

• Not there. Just ranking in general

Well you quoted me and said that someone deserves lower ranks. So the explanation would be good with such statement.

Even if you mean ranking in general.

I don't think ranking in general makes sense tbh.

In this case the groups are there to show themselves and get exposure + to prepare some amazing stages.

They are all good but in a different way, so how to rank them if they are good in a different way? How to say what is more important? I can pick my favorites and argument why, but i can't pick least favorites, since i had no least favorites. Thus no one deserves low ranks imo.

• Nah girl, I was just being edgy ^^ , I don't even watch the show. Sorry

• At least Ateez aren't last so I don't feel that bad for them like everyone here does, I feel sad for whoever would be last which most likely is going to be iKON.

Stray Kidz and TBZ had amazing stages and they have big fandoms so it'd be a plot twist if one of them ends up as last. This ranking is fully dependant on fans' votes, right?

• nah its because other fandoms collectively decided not to vote for ateez. Compared to other groups there were very few fanbases who told people to also vote for ateez. The three vote system single handedly messed everything up. If not for it im sure they would've been in the top 3.

Where are you getting this from?

It's not true, not for stays at least.

This was the strategy every fanbase shared. As you can see, there are 5 other groups.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On the other hand, during the voting I saw a couple of screenshots of some atinys' strategy flying around that excluded skz.

• Honestly this ranking became all screwed up and the moment they extend the voting period to multiple days. That’s way too long and I’ve seen a bunch of people voting who didn’t even see the intros. :confused:

I don’t have anything strongly against the ranking so far. I liked all the performances more or less as much so don’t care that much but the voting system ended up failing so bad.

• Where are you getting this from?

It's not true, not for stays at least.

This was the strategy every fanbase shared. As you can see, there are 5 other groups.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On the other hand, during the voting I saw a couple of screenshots of some atinys' strategy flying around that excluded skz.

i didn't mention any fandoms im just saying in general

this is just what i observed during the voting period

• nah its because other fandoms collectively decided not to vote for ateez. Compared to other groups there were very few fanbases who told people to also vote for ateez. The three vote system single handedly messed everything up. If not for it im sure they would've been in the top 3.

Idk which fandoms you're talking about, but I personally never noticed anyone mentioning excluding ATEEZ specifically, and I followed Kingdom Twitter pretty intensely before and during voting.

I honestly think it was from people voting for their favs + BTOB and SF9 because they thought they'd get the least amount of votes.

I know initially that strategy was thrown around until people pointed out that they'd end up with a lot of votes collectively, so people came up with the rotation strategy.

I'm assuming people who don't really follow all this probably just went with the first strategy based on personal logic, without considering lots of people will be doing the same thing in other fandoms.

Based on fandom size on the Whosfan app, it's:

1. SKZ

2. TBZ

3. ATEEZ

4. iKON

5. BTOB

6. SF9

So I think BTOB and SF9 just got enough of those types of votes to inch out iKon and ATEEZ.

I do think ATEEZ (and likely iKON) were the ones that suffered from the 3 voting system, with BTOB and SF9 benefitting from it.

IDK, these are all just theories and I just voted for ZZZ with my single account bc I enjoyed their stages the most.

2x

• That's exactly what i suspected when i saw the results for 3rd, 4th and 5th place. You explained it very well.

• well this was accurate

1. skz (690,971 pts)

2. tbz (573,026 pts)
    3. btob (540,621 pts)
    4. sf9 (533,458 pts)
    5. ateez (504,215 pts)
    6. ikon (489,971 pts)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!