Shouldn’t there be some room for messiness On k-lounge

• I agree with the freedom speech and I'm honestly confused with this whole mess.

She got banned bc she insulted a mod, right? But where did the bullying allegation came from?

And let's not fool ourselves in this bkinksxarmies fights here when I participated in some of them and BOTH sides were extremely rude and it never got to the point of banning anyone neither saying there was a bullying case.

If you guys will start to ban some users bc of others problems, please tell us bc i don't think all these bans are happening without a reason. At least say: hey, we are banning everyone who did shade and innapropriate things in this forum.

Just don't ban someone for saying what's on their minds.

I agree with not insulting staffs members neither users. This point is correct, so superyeah the user who swore me yesterday will come back some day? Bc what she told me was 8462426923x times worse than what kaiskai typed to the staff member.

Or fighting with each other is allowed to some point as long as it's not a mod?

• I hope that user comes back bc apparently they are misunderstood on the disrespecting issue and they are really active here they obviously like the site so I hope they don’t lose that...

But my thread is in general not about Just this case Or armyXblink but in general I’m ok with all types of fanwars but just like the mod explained this could affect people mentally and nothing is worth that tbh.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I hope that user comes back bc apparently they are misunderstood on the disrespecting issue and they are really active here they obviously like the site so I hope they don’t lose that...

But my thread is in general not about Just this case Or armyXblink but in general I’m ok with all types of fanwars but just like the mod explained this could affect people mentally and nothing is worth that tbh.

I have nothing against that user too bc tbh i don't remember her at all. Literally, i don't remember her. But her misunderstood was me being threatening and swore left and right, you know? If we go by the rules then unfortunately people with this kind of attitude all should be banned permanently, not just one or two. Selective ban shouldn't be a thing.

If we have a rule, put everybody under the rule and make sure to be correct.

But what i think is that some bans are happening bc of something bigger that we don't know and if this is the case, then we literally have nothing to talk about as mods may be doing a clean up with some "proofs" privately.

If yes, keep the good work, but my doubt still stands.

• Official Post

I will be frank that it is not hard to grasp that there might be more in these issues than meets the eye (I feel like watching Transformers now), but please understand that this is a sensitive issue because some have gone and made it personal.

We would like to move on from this issue, but in the interest of helping you all do so too, here are threads left in the wake:

forum.allkpop.com/thread/19556/forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=465654#post465654

These will likely not cover everything, but should give you an idea of the nature of this issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!