SOME OF ROSÉ FANS NEED TO CHILL...

• Flooding her IG with so much hate comments because she hasn't given any news yet...like come one.... of all member there is max expectation from Rosé music plus there is so much stress from her own fans that she NEEDS to write a lot of her songs because that's the bench mark you all have set for her ...

Thank God others realized and started flooding her IG with positive comments...

Bet Jisoo heard it as well because she has now made it clear that she will be releasing a lot of stuff but will do it start the of next year...

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A lot of fans wanted them to have writing credits just because sub fandom was bashing them using that as the ONLY criteria to even be in the industry and some of the fans act so entitled for music like as if it's so easy and get stuff out esp this being their first venture out of YG plus having their individual companies...

• Flooding her IG comments with hate isn't right but she kinda brought it upon herself?

She has done nothing the entire year but attend PFW or other fashion related events. Unlike Lisa, she hasn't released any single. Unlike Jennie she doesn't do variety shows and she's also not busy with filming like Jisoo so what's her excuse? She should have released at least a single by now but it's radio silence from her side.

She teased vampirehollie back in Feb, now I don't know why she still hasn't released it maybe she thinks it's not good enough to be the lead single but she could have dropped it along with the TBL announcement as a special single or gift for fans. It would have satiated the fans until the album was ready but no

loml

Edited once, last by vzal ().

• Expecting rose to release music when she decided to stay with teddy and TBL is a choice :angryr: Idc atp because her fans told us to trust her decision but it was clear since day one.

I feel like Rosé surely would have negotiated her worth esp with number of comebacks...her contract might be as per her preference mostly plus I dont think she will just rely on Teddy...

She had mentioned even with BP that she records a lot of stuff... guess it never sees the light under YG... plus all 4 BP members releasing at the same time will divide and make blinks compete which is a loss of number for them....

• Maybe she just wanted to live life as a regular person and relax a while? I’m sure she didn’t want to release and step on her sisters toes and have fans griping about that. What ever the reason it’s her life and her choice. Although if if were me I would release before June next year lol

:send-love-bunny:

• Flooding her IG comments with hate isn't right but she kinda brought it upon herself?

She has done nothing the entire year but attend PFW or other fashion related events. Unlike Lisa, she hasn't released any single. Unlike Jennie she doesn't do variety shows and she's also not busy with filming like Jisoo so what's her excuse? She should have released at least a single by now but it's radio silence from her side.

She teased vampirehollie back in Feb, now I don't know why she still hasn't released it maybe she thinks it's not good enough to be the lead single but she could have dropped it along with the TBL announcement as a special single or gift for fans. It would have satiated the fans until the album was ready but no

But the girls just came back from their longest tour and then immediately had the contract negotiations... that did take atleast 2-3 months.... I absolutely commend Lisa coming out with music and preparing so much but I think she already knew she will never continue with this company because of all the mistreatment and how they handled her solo era. And Jennie is surely the type of person who would totally run her company plus YG failed to utilize her potential so I guess she just wanted to get out. Rosé being the main vocal definitely had more thinking to do so she took longer to set things up... I just wish she addresses this and just confirm like Jisoo that she will releasing something start of the next year. While fans reasoning is not totally invalid but sending hate should never be the go to step.

• Tbh there is one thing that I hated as a blink with YGE and it was the lack of communication like the silence was loud and I think some are "traumatized" to wait in the silence so they are pressuring her in fear she'll take years to drop some music. She going to tbl was a big surprise bc her image was "the only musician" in the group and now she is mia like we knew she would be with her label being a mini YGE...

The hate is stupid, fans should mind their business, it's never ok to go to their sns to talk shit, but I think Rosé should be clear with blinks about her future and activities. She literally disappeared after not renewing with YGE like... Girl.. we are here.

I believe she'll drop something by the end of this year, but I also would really appreciate if her team talked to us about her plans, it's nice not being in the dark about music when you stan BP :meme-life-support:

Btw I do think when she drops her music she'll be super active and even go to festivals, Taeyang did quite a lot in tbl and I think she'll do the same, not a Somi case.

• i don't blame her fans. They survived 7 years of the bare minimum with YG and had high hopes after it was confirmed that the members were going their separate ways for solo activities...only to have their hopes and dreams crash and burn with her signing with TBL and then going radio silent and off grid since.

• Blinks don't stream nobody

Lisa solos flopping even when she drop music, what will they do when more solos come and th u can't keep up

Nothing, as usual

She will be better in future, I hope. We cant expect them to hit BP number right outta gate. Plus she barely had Korean fans so that's one less advantage... also her main fanbase prefers BP type of music than new woman or upcoming song.

It was always obvious that unlike ARMY, who gets together for each member, Blinks are the opposite... there is so much separation and infighting that the numbers will never be equal to when BP will comeback as one. YG never let blinks come together in full power as equal to the number of people in the fandom. Their comebacks were rare and when they came back it was so less content, everyone fought for bits and peices causing so much separation. All this infighting has also lead to so much hate for Lisa's comeback that the subfandoms are actively trying to ruin her comeback. Same will follow for the rest ... BP girls should brace themselves. It's commendable they stay so silent even though they see everything.

• She will be better in future, I hope. We cant expect them to hit BP number right outta gate. Plus she barely had Korean fans so that's one less advantage... also her main fanbase prefers BP type of music than new woman or upcoming song.

It was always obvious that unlike ARMY, who gets together for each member, Blinks are the opposite... there is so much separation and infighting that the numbers will never be equal to when BP will comeback as one. YG never let blinks come together in full power as equal to the number of people in the fandom. Their comebacks were rare and when they came back it was so less content, everyone fought for bits and peices causing so much separation. All this infighting has also lead to so much hate for Lisa's comeback that the subfandoms are actively trying to ruin her comeback. Same will follow for the rest ... BP girls should brace themselves. It's commendable they stay so silent even though they see everything.

not having many Korean fans doesn't have any bearing on spotify numbers. Even with back to back releases, she seems to be stuck at 20-21M monthly listeners.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!