IVEPALOOZA!!!!!! IVE just performed for the biggest crowd of their career

• GUFtH0ZXkAAVa0D?format=jpg&name=medium

Love Dive

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Am (Band version)

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Go to Best Answer
  • gaeul killa

External Content x.com

all night was my fave

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Kitsch

External Content x.com

JCsIq3Q.gif

• The Eleven rearrangement was so so good, probably my favorite in the set.

External Content x.com

• The Eleven rearrangement was so so good, probably my favorite in the set.

External Content x.com

this one?

External Content x.com

• I've been watching all K-pop sets, so I watched theirs.

I really, really like their live vocals. Not only they were stable while doing the choreographies for all the songs (but All Night and OTR), you could hear their voices clearly above the backtrack (which was pretty low), even If sometimes they were hidden behind the instrumentals of the Live Band.

I also like how they added break dances to some of the performances to give a different flavor to the original versions of the songs and the dancers' participation helped the members to fill more of stage that was pretty big.

My only complaint is that I think I'd like a bit more If they weren't so stuck on doing every move of the choreographies for almost every track and balacing it out more with other formats to perform and showing us better how much they were enjoying themselves, like during 'All Night'.

• why they didnt use this fit? for chica

External Content x.com

• same shes my least before. but shot up to top 2.

• They were great live (watched on Hulu). Vocals were solid. Live band was cool. I’m sure they felt a lot of pressure for this kind of an event and they delivered.

• finally found all the other songs that were missing... Sorry guys i wanted to post in chronological order but I'm lazy to organize. Anyway

Royal

External Content x.com

Accendio

External Content x.com

Off the record

External Content x.com

Baddie

External Content x.com

Heya

External Content x.com

That's all!

JCsIq3Q.gif

• It's just amazing how "I AM" never fails to make me feel a type of way even after all this time. Having experienced it live at their concert and then hearing this band version, I still want more.

External Content x.com

I see I Am the 2nd pole of their twin mascot foundation songs in Love Dive and I Am.

Perfectly encapsulates their bread and butter "Young Chaebol" ethos.

I Am is iconic. Perfectly IVE.

You got to see them in concert? Wow that's so awesome.. bet that was special.

• each day I exist without seeing IVE live is a tragedy. Great performances as expected from them. I think All Night was my favorite even though it's not one of their best songs, but I loved the energy during the performance.

What I find mindblowing about All Night is how IVE managed to make so many people who never heard about them before both dance and sing along to their song.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Same! i actually just okay with her but with the hate she got during the earlier ive career, she tries to grow more. especially in the vocal department. she definately improve so much.

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!