I'm bored, ask me anything about KPop, JPop, random facts and I will try to anwer

• Pls make it something that I for sure can answer, do not ask random yes/no stuff or stuff where someone should predict the future.

Example for questions:

• "Give me a funny law"
    • "What was the first KPop song you ever listened to?"
    • "Can you recommend me a more unknown KPop song?"
    • "What is the most random thing you know about the US?"

etc.

That kind of questions, so if you want, pls hit me up with as many questions as you like

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Two hours after declaring boredom. My question, U still bored?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What J-Pop groups or songs do you like? Do you stan them like K-Pop groups or do you just listen casually?

Oh that's a long one. Sorry for not answering earlier, I was napping too hard and than doing the dishes

I like a lot acts. At the moment some of my faves include:

and some more

Some songs I like, that I am recently obsessed with and can recommend:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of cause I stan them. I also have fave members in some of the groups and even chat about some of these acts with people on sides like Reddit or Discord who also know and like them. One of my faves for example would be Naoya from MAZZEL (The guy on the gif in my profile picture)

I do have quit a long list of fave members from some groups tho, also a few soloists, but to not make it too long, I'm only giving you a few examples

Jin (INI)

738bf49fcd2cd7c4ab461177735583b7.jpg

Hart (TOZ)

c6146ac6fb696e9ac070c02ddc010852.jpg

Hokuto (THE RAMPAGE)

213b51ac5cb0c79ed5e0da90bb56cdb2.jpg

Ren (JO1)

60d11ca017c63239a8894f67caf8e5b4.jpg

Rihito (INI)

639f4c2ae35100f609d9837cfd17a557.jpg

Kohei (OCTPATH)

357b5931a83131bd042ef83abb3dcc41.jpg

NOA

e0dd9ed84ad3338c0f0d6eae50602b23.jpg

Masahiro (BALLISTIK BOYZ)

7e07d304728625653096d8ac7294c371.jpg

Weesa (PSYCHIC FEVER)

5489e9800cb2a297467608a65f11bfcb.jpg

and so on

• Two hours after declaring boredom. My question, U still bored?

External Content youtu.be

yes/no questions are not allowed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!