[instiz]ARTICLES ABOUT TWS' PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY BEING DELETED IN REAL TIME

• [instiz] THE ARTICLE ABOUT TWS' PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY BEING DELETED IN REAL TIME

AVvXsEgD9aPqVaEtJR8xH3ZWsr5GNNf2nbuVsUlaypFfVt5493y0Dqm4a8RpUUxHlQjT7ENKkA6XkVje4epspi0tot028QUCySd3t2F7bo1NjN7Jn2DOsn-pKdbGG9N9MU3y006S1OVfo6_ALwBwTFk90irrpYq_xK0lULlD3RUgDEXUMyu9F6bpKnnOkt7yTGqr=s16000

"HYBE's TWS, controversy over music video plagiarism... Same as GD&Top’s ‘Knock Out’"

AVvXsEgD-sN7fenrAsMVqDTwjCiEZmf37ykC20EqYO1NqElhwcnBGYUa1uiXm1EMtZJ_DrgpNC93QTDif7CT2jRQWu-Tbp2ZZdQj-dhPDHaGse4hNg0Ljm-P42Q725OanqdbfuP1efIYGzd45nynPHkGwbkjRExjsbw5dwXgnIxOfm9RiDQXnWt5dmSNn45bGmh3t/n: Link to the article: https://m.sports.khan.co.kr/vi…07161458013&sec_id=540101

"You can't access Naver entertainment service.

The address you entered is incorrect or has been temporarily suspended.
    The page you requested cannot be found.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused in using our service."

This was the only article that was talking about it during the morning
    Meanwhile Sports Kyunghyang is also the only media outlet to have released the news about BTS' sajaegi controversy

original post: here

1. Wow ㅋ

2. Wow

3. Low-HYBE pulled a low-HYBE

4. Hul...

5. No but is HYBE's power that big? Even other malicious rumors about other celebrities don't get deleted like that

6. No but the fact that they're being taken down just fuels the rumors even more...ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Oh...

8. ㄷㄷ

9. Wow... Seriously what is this company doing..?

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Huh? So they can't even clarify the claims?

[instiz] ARTICLES ABOUT TWS BEING DELETED IN REAL TIME

AVvXsEjTN14OhA-HXx7YpTkHSUGvWhxJ-o8lSttmlEiSoev_NZVoi42267b1OKy8Xpked3IWAWMh9l68P5O8j6xChsm-FoPgkJQ91CStrTq8XAcOVFqC3GqB9amVcM9hm7uEMgTu70jDtZuomRJ-lP0aQ1hqX7n7bqu4saMtXVJDbtV5RSSk8lnri8iogi5nWMA2

Sports Kyunghyang: "Again" HYBE? TWS' music video plagiarism controversy... GD&TOP "Knock Out" carbon copy

Nate: HYBE's TWS, controversy over music video plagiarism... Same as GD&Top’s ‘Knock Out

AVvXsEiC0KFcLoCU_0nuwCLYOqaNZP6VeUNnzpYSJ2QNEjCss91Un2_v7aR7LsJU3UelVlaLmQonxjmEI3C2pOxqOGIwRPyq8nhG59ZEYME-SrBvCC0uyEZa5FgN9BWMFslYR3l9fD3y8M1KsZOLGSU9oW0wnyym1qyDuuIJoYJivvbfd2t_SRVstGhT1h2TE9cU

AVvXsEjoirIzc2UDrTGYgUHdv5Q5J5Q9f7bIelGJCvA6Z135J0P9wiY_0auNkWxd3wxcDExTRDNkSGo5VLkz1THNS-nr0zxlSXp46HGn88MrFuyNTZd9KWi5HgkszbRAocsoU3zizrk2JH2j62voVeu6FTNUVOVGc8B0YJVCU-EePTq5RPmwAIzElavonGLk-9mx

"This article has been deleted at the request of the media company."

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is daebak

2. Wow....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow...! Don't tell me that they went themselves to those media companies?

4. Wow I guess we are entering the anti-communism era

5. Huh... You can shut people's mouths this easily..?

6. Wow this is a mess

7. I'm honestly curious, if they're able to take these down, why don't they take down other fake malicious rumors?

8. Legendary

9. Why?,.. Because they can't refute it????

10. This is legendary

• 0ppar

Changed the title of the thread from “[instiz] THE ARTICLE ABOUT TWS' PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY BEING DELETED IN REAL TIME” to “[instiz]ARTICLES ABOUT TWS' PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY BEING DELETED IN REAL TIME”.
  • :pepe-cross:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:                            

- THE DEVIL WORKS HARD -

- BUT HYBE WORKS HARDER -

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• what was the plagiarism accusation exactly?

from what i can see it's baseless it's literally them in an mv against a whie background

but if hybe really paid it off it is problematic

but that's speculation

was the bts sajaegi article deleted? if not it wouldn't make sense that this article was paid off

• The song.

Yes. It's pretty much the same song.

• I actually thought the same

Until i saw this controversy take bigger proportions on twitter and talking about the song too

The concept of the MV is exactly the same

But the song too is also very very similar

And i understood why it was so big

Because the mv or the song being similar could have been a coincidence

But the fact that both the mv and music are similar to GD&TOP pretty much erase any doubt

• And still nobody cares :pepe-shrug: . Tws truly a nugu group.

I guess big bang isn't as relevent as NJs uh?

Not really. It's all over tiktok. And Bigbang noona pretty much come back from the ground because of this. And now I got to see TOP singing how everyone want to be Bigbang, playing several time in my tiktok :pepe-popcorn: .

It's even weirder cause it doesn't seem like TWS concept. I thought at first it was Felix who sing the chorus, cause their voice also change (which normally boy voice now sound like man voice).

• What the...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How did no one from hybe see this coming?? :pepe-cringe:

x o x o

c6tcSa5.gif

• Not really. It's all over tiktok. And Bigbang noona pretty much come back from the ground because of this. And now I got to see TOP singing how everyone want to be Bigbang, playing several time in my tiktok :pepe-popcorn: .

It's even weirder cause it doesn't seem like TWS concept. I thought at first it was Felix who sing the chorus, cause their voice also change (which normally boy voice now sound like man voice).

Tws has no identity like all hybe groups. And yes i don’t think it's making much waves on the k side at last outside of the kpop world.

Even then, it's still not massive and mostly relevent due to bb.

• Done on purpose i guess. At this point they became a caricature of themselves.

Lame and totally disrespectful. If not outrageous.

Plagiarizing other groups for media play or lack of inventivity :meme-stare: .

• honestly it's pretty similar in some ways but quite different too. i think the biggest thing that leads people to connect the two songs are the repeating of "double". wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was heavily inspired though

imo it isn't even close to being legally counted as plagiarism but i'm not an expert

also gd is just like ten thousand times better

• So I listened to the TWS song (nothing like controversy to get you some attention I guess) and it sounded like they were totally ripping off StrayKids’ style. Like if you told me that was a StrayKids b-side I wouldn’t blink.

Then I listened to the Bigbang song and wow - that is indisputably straight up copying - whether it rises to the legal definition of plagiarism in Korea I don’t know. When you combine it with the visual similarity of the MV Bigbang were clearly the inspiration for this. If any of the original songwriters decide to make an issue out of this, I totally see them changing the writing credits.

Apparently Hybe is getting all the articles about this deleted in

Korea though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!