Kdrama vs jdrama vs cdrama

• From what I watched:

J Drama: Most of the time even if the plot is really good, a bunch of the actors overdramatize their feelings and many female characters also act too imature and way too shy. Many Japanese drama also focus a lot on weird scenes and many sex-scenes look kinda unrealistic since mostly the female character is fully dressed and the male character is on top of her like if not moving around would do the thing ... They also tend to choose actresses who look too dramatic in a lot of the dramas while many male characters look very cold

K Drama: Some plots could be almost seen in any type of Hollywood-show. Many actresses and actors tend to come of cold looking and those who arn't tend to look too bright and too happy sometimes. The plots also sometimes are way to unrealistic. I can understand when a drama has a superpower or something like this as a plot but still it is weird when its be like Episode 1-6 they hate eachother 7-10 they begin to date 11-12 get married and than the drama be like "they met January 2020 and got married May 2020 and their first child was born in November 2020" ... verry unrealistic tho...

C Drama: The special effects and style of scenery are very beautiful in a lot of drama as well as that many drama seem to have interesting plots wich make you want to binge the whole thing even tho many shows have a lot episodes who can tend to be even longer as 1 hour each. But its very annoying when you find in a bunch of these dramas all these unnescesary filler episodes whith zero good content. C Drama also tends to show unrealistic things as for example having wifi in the dessert wich is kinda weird.

Taiwanese Drama: They are often almost on the same level as a Kdrama and its really addicting to watch since most Taiwanese Drama have stories who sometimes even begin to build up after a few episodes and even thend to have very deep parts. The only thing I dislike is how cliche some characters tend to be so for example you have a girl that is described as a bully by her classmates in episode 1 and troughtout the whole drama you will mostly only see her as coldhearted and allways being mad and rude or the smart kid is allways shown as that he is not really talking to people and allways scores the best grades in school etc.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I love kdrama but since last year I've been mostly watching cdrama. Cdrama have gone a long way from years past in terms of quality and acting. I also find there's more variety in drama and you get 1080p episodes on youtube instead of dealing with other sites with lower quality. Jdrama I've watched a few but just haven't gotten into them that much maybe the story themes are dark in general.

• I love K-Dramas but for me personally C-Dramas are by far the best. They spend a lot since they have the money.

Like I was watching “Arsenal Military Academy” a month ago and omg I freakin love it :pepe-sad:

I’ve rewatched and binged it 3 times lol. It’s an amazing drama and the OSTs are superb.

Would recommend.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Arsenal Military Academy is really good drama. Watched it over the winter break. Became a big fan of Bai Lu and Xu Kai. They both are gorgeous gorgeous individuals. The ost, costumes, settings, acting, actions, plot all good. Poor Huang Song though.

• What? I can't understand kdrama, jdrama, and a bit of cdrama but that never stopped me from understanding. There is this little thing called subtitles.

i mean sure, but i prefer watching kdramas because I don’t have to look, read, or wait for subtitles. :wellr:

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• i mean sure, but i prefer watching kdramas because I don’t have to look, read, or wait for subtitles. :wellr:

To each their own. If you don't like deal with subtitles that's fine. The world is full of rich and wonderful contents just saying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!