West bullying vs asia bullying

• i love watchinh japanese movie and series but kdrama is long and sometimes annyoing for me.

I notice both countries has problem with the suicide abmnd bullies.The koreans was no 10 for suicide in 2019.

China is same thing.......

Usa is definition teen movie (stupid sterotypes)

Im french so i dont know if the situation of bullies has problem mental add the france is a country of depression in europe.

The frenchs re arrogants...(they re busy)

• Asian bullying in my school is mostly verbal, not much physical.

Whether or not you count certain insults as bullying differs from person to person. Also, our vulgarities is very sexual in nature then would you say that every time I scold vulgarities it's sexual harassment?

Me too is trend harrasement twitter

• Avec ton anglais, c'est pas toujours évident de te suivre.

• i notice both countries has problem with the suicide abmnd bullies.The koreans was no 10 for suicide in 2019.

China is same thing.......

Let's walk this back a bit. Just going to preface this that both suicide and bullying are two serious issues and I'm not minimizing either but we must be careful with correlating one with the other without proper context. While there's definitely a direct line between bullying and suicide, are we saying that bullying is what causes South Korea's suicide rate to skyrocket?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!