Posts by MidnightKpop

Lol, youtube description "sissy men". Yeah I'm for freedom of expression. Transgender content shouldn't be banned to anyone who's interested in that kind of stuff. Here in the states, you can change the party but you can't change the policy. In China you can't change the party but you can change the policy. If enough Chinese protests, they might reverse the ban.

I'm watching pretty much strictly cdramas since covid started and one of the best thing is that they are on youtube at 1080p. I got a little tired of watching kdramas for many years prior to that. I have very little interest in watching any other types of drama. The only non cdrama I watched since covid was It's okay to not be okay a week or two ago. It was good and started very strong but lost steam later half. Favorite genre is probably romantic drama.

My top 2 C-dramas are:

Our secret and Time and Him Are Just Right

These are cute, fluffy highschool to college cdramas if you want a light cute watch. Both of these are available on Youtube :red-heart:

I'll check both out. I'm into the high school/college cdramas lately. I'll recommend two in this genre on youtube.

1. Forever Love - Still haven't gotten over this drama best of the best!

2. Falling into You - Very good drama with the same lead actor as first drama

OP is so wrong. "I guarantee Attention and Hype Boy will end up being a blessing and a curse for NJ cause they will spend their entire career chasing their own debut.". Ditto popularity already refuted your argument. It's PAK hours could potentially surpass number 2 IU's Celebrity on the all time chart while iChart has Ditto and OMG occupying the top 2 spots while their Hype Boy still occupy number 3 and Attention at number 5 with After Like and Antifragile on the chart. 4 songs from debut and first comeback occupy top 5 spots. No group have done that. Their fandom base have not caught up to the popularity of the general public. This group just got started. No one knows what the future will be but this group is something really special and can change the industry.

Nice, awesome game. Just started playing the game on my PC few weeks ago. Breath taking expansive world! AI drawing looks exactly like Lumine. MiHoYo should sponsor Winter and have her as Lumine for the anticipated Chinese New Year Lantern Rite event!

I don't know how I'll move on from this drama, Li Xun and Zhu Yun will be missed so much :emotionalpepe:

Hahaha, I can relate. I just finished all the episodes. Stunning drama. What an emotional rollercoaster ride with a satisfying ending. Love the chemistry between main leads so much. It's one of the best drama I've seen.

I don't know if we should blame the company as we don't know the situation there. In terms of body weight proportion, IVE is a group that varies among members which indicates to me at least that the company are not very strict on weight management. I do agree she is probably overworked and the company should take better care of her and get her to eat adequate amount. She does not look like her weight is in an ideal weight range even for an idol.

This discussion reminded me of the two perspectives between Roger Waters (Pink Floyd cofounder) and CNN Michael Smerconish (smug western propagandist). You share Michael's and I share Roger's.

Roger Waters Uncut. The full interview with Michael Smerconish recorded in Philadelphia, PA - 8/4/22
    Roger Waters Uncut. The full interview with Michael Smerconish was recorded in Philadelphia, PA at the Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia on August 4th, 2022. ...
    www.youtube.com

Prevented world wars is just your speculation and opinion that I disagree. Seemingly every year US is fighting or slapping sanctions on some strategic countries and increasing instability. What are some of the reasons for 9/11 hint hint? As for Afghanistan, You don't invade a country and going against international law and occupy it for 20 years just because a country harbor a person of interest. Twenty years of harm and causing tens of thousands of civilian death and stripping a nation's wealth. I'm not denying Russia invade a sovereign state. But it's the Nato expansion led by the US that went against the agreement made when USSR withdrew from eastern Europe. Putin had warned about crossing the red line for years and US and allies just laughed at his warning and forcing his hand. It could have been preventable war. Just ask Colonel Douglas Macgregor who briefly was advisor to Secretary of Defense and advisor to Trump. Your Pelosi excuse is laughable and not going to bother responding. Uyghur genocide is fabricated. Do some investigation plenty of people on youtube like Daniel Dumbrill or website like thegrayzone.

Because it can. China bullies all of its smaller neighbors, but it won't be bullying the US.

:pepe-laser-eyes:

China's no saint but US foreign policy is greatest threat to world peace. The Afghanistan debacle which we had no business starting, the Ukraine situation, Pelosi's visit are all destabilizing actions instigated by US. The fabrication of genocide pushed by US government and western medias have everyone believing this such as earlier commenter. The fabricated evidence don't hold up to scrutiny. It's part of their manufactured consent for confrontation with China. You are getting your source from one side and so not surprised you are shaped by western propaganda. The reality is not what you think.

OP you got a point there. Their first three are so stellar that no matter how bad the last one is there's no going back. I actually liked Cookie and choreo. and MV. All four were just really impressive. And then I read the comments and paid "attention" to the lyrics and I was shocked how blatant it was and how their company would use such lyrics. Still this group is something else, best debut I've ever seen.