Jnetz disgusted with seventeen fans for dumping albums in the streets

• yMHqtv.jpg

mELwiX.jpg

YzQgWW.jpg

hlGArT.jpg

uszXSy.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Carats took the photocards and trashed everything else...CDs, booklets, etc. So much for being eco friendly HYBE.

• One day we need to address seventeen being one of the most fraudulent groups ever

Is it fraudulent? It's trash, yes, but it's not the company itself that does it and I don't think they do anything more than any other bg?

Are their engagement/tickets sales/fanmeet proportionaly lower than other bgs?

• Why is it dumped, if you don't want just don't buy? And why government don't have regulation against this? Instead of physical copy just give them digital if they want multiple and these dumping acts should be punishable. They are polluting and wasting so much resources.

• Bulk buying happens with every group, but we already know Seventen fans overblow their groups sales more than 10 fold.

We see these images every comeback and the metric tonne of waste that group is, at this point knowingly, producing in the pursuit of inflated fake sales needs to be punished.

HYBE and Seventeen need to be fined for this garbage.

• Is it fraudulent? It's trash, yes, but it's not the company itself that does it and I don't think they do anything more than any other bg?

The company openly encourages this using strategies like lot of versions, cheap digipacks, lot of photocards, etc, they are directly responsible for it.

Their engagement are on the media of boy groups, their ticket sales are good but too below their sales, this is a group that will surpass bts on total album sales soon, when without all those fraudulent strategies and mass buying they would be at 10M of total sales.

ALL popular kpop group fandom do this

Not at this level, the only fandoms that can compare are those of boy groups with the same amount of fraudulent sales like stray kids.

Even in Japan where they are supposed to be massive they never rank on public lists, flop on digital charts and couldn't even sell out their last dome tour...yet they are supposed to be bigger sellers than even BTS lol.

They couldn't sell out a dome tour? I need to check out that, but hybe is so shameless.

• Why is it dumped, if you don't want just don't buy? And why government don't have regulation against this? Instead of physical copy just give them digital if they want multiple and these dumping acts should be punishable. They are polluting and wasting so much resources.

They want the photocards and which you get is randomized. People are buying until they get all the versions they want. Plus certain cards are really rare which increases the reseller price.

• Their engagement are on the media of boy groups, their ticket sales are good but too below their sales, this is a group that will surpass bts on total album sales soon, when without all those fraudulent strategies and mass buying they would be at 10M of total sales.

They couldn't sell out a dome tour? I need to check out that, but hybe is so shameless.

Wait seriously? Then how did they manage to book Nissian?

• One day we need to address seventeen being one of the most fraudulent groups ever

Singling out Seventeen when literally all top groups' fandoms do the same thing? It's an industry problem not SVT exclusively.

Y'all are lucky there are no Carats in this forum and most of them are pretty chill so you get away with these hateful takes.

• UGHHHHHHHH

seventeen DO NOT have inflated sales nor are they fraudalent... give me some fucking evidence

the only reason that they have the most sales for a boygroup is because bts is in hiatus and no one will ever argue against that. BUT, they DO have the most sales so rightfully carats will be proud of it, u can't say it didnt happen BECAUSE ALL HAVE NO FUCKING PROOF. all u can do in run your mouth and say the bullshit. also, wdym they don't have the stats to back it up??? dude, we all know boy gp's have insane fandome power and svt's is matched by their albums, their touring stats, and their streams??? they are reguarly topping japanese charts on both album and digitals.

this was is a couple years ago before their peak and they alr did this well

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and now

External Content x.com

a japanese song topping chinese charts

External Content x.com

and DO NOT even get me started on their korean charting... its amazing

• 🤡 Every popular kpop group does this including BTS there's a reason CD waste is sooo high everyone wants to buy multiple editions of an album to boost charts and to collect rare photocards EVERYONE does this shit

BTS had 4 versions for their last full album MoTS7 in Feb 2020, their EP after that called BE had only 1 effin version on release which was a shit expensive Deluxe version released in Nov 2020, they later released a standard version of it taking the version count to 2. BTS' last album release was a compilation album Proof which again had only 2 versions and it was a June 2022 release...so what shit are you even on regarding BTS as a group?

Like this collectors edition of Proof was released which was more akin to merch and was not even counted as an album for any charts and guess how much it cost, nearly 300 USD without shipping -

This is the shit Armys have to deal with, so would be good if people do not compare BTS to what other bgs are indulging in because Armys are being looted with 1 to 2 overpriced versions at most and is also why you will not see BTS breaking any sales records in the future cause Hybe will keep releasing overpriced BTS albums with barely any versions. In the past few years Armys have not even been able to afford some of the BTS albums at times so forget about mass buying them. In fact given the demand for BTS, Hybe is going for an exclusive approach which has made some of the BTS albums inaccessible to fans but the RoI for Hybe is so huge cause they are able to charge several times the cost of producing the album through this approach.

I can only imagine how crazily they will price the HYYH anniversary edition album and their main comeback album...sigh

Edited 12 times, last by paradis ().

• The company openly encourages this using strategies like lot of versions, cheap digipacks, lot of photocards, etc, they are directly responsible for it.

Their engagement are on the media of boy groups, their ticket sales are good but too below their sales, this is a group that will surpass bts on total album sales soon, when without all those fraudulent strategies and mass buying they would be at 10M of total sales.

Not at this level, the only fandoms that can compare are those of boy groups with the same amount of fraudulent sales like stray kids.

Yeah like multiple shows and the capacities were also not being maxed in those shows. Nagoyo, PayPay, Saitama and even Kyocera dome failed to sell out...which is hilarious...like Kyocera is almost a lock and Saitama was like only 30k per day in Tokyo lol.

• I wonder who in their mind would buy all of these CDs just to trow them away. I mean it's expensive to purchase more than 1 of the same CD, especialy if you just trow it into the garbage

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I've made enough rage-induced threads on HYBE scamming ARMY but there are two reasons why BE, PROOF and any 2025 album is/will be doomed from the start and will never surpass a 2020 album before covid/Dynamite era.

BE Standard (Nov 2020): one version retailed @ $50

BE Compact (Feb 2021): one version retailed @ $25

Costs $75 (not incl. shipping) to own two versions + all seven photocards included (no incentive to bulk buy)

PROOF Standard (June 2022): one version retailed @ $75

PROOF Compact (June 2022): one version retailed @ $25

Costs $100 (not incl. shipping) to own two versions + all seven photocards included (no incentive to bulk buy)

Bonus:

PROOF SCAM Edition:

Retailed @ $275 before shipping and tax and doesn't even count towards album sales

Bang PD does not care about BTS. He cares about profits and how much he can scam ARMY and get away with it. So when trolls are trolling about BTS being "beaten" by album sales of others it's like whatever, Bang PD is on their team anyway as he will keep charging us more for less.

• Is it fraudulent? It's trash, yes, but it's not the company itself that does it and I don't think they do anything more than any other bg?

When you have a company telling its fans to buy 13 or 20 album versions to complete a collection and get unreleased photocards, then that company is as much at fault as the fans. This is just pure manipulation to drive up sale numbers

IMG_1415.png

• So this is the third time they've done this 😬

External Content twitter.com

20240501_135011.jpg

<< Typa &irl >>

• i would've loved to have one of those in my home :meme-sobbing:

• Same pics are seen when NCT releases album.

Fans just take out the photocards and picture books.

I'll never get the photocard appeal. I could just take idol pics and get it printed on similar paper 💀

Does such pictures ever appear for ggs? I haven't come across one

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• Yeah like multiple shows and the capacities were also not being maxed in those shows. Nagoyo, PayPay, Saitama and even Kyocera dome failed to sell out...which is hilarious...like Kyocera is almost a lock and Saitama was like only 30k per day in Tokyo lol.

Surprised 😯

Svt has a fandom there even if their songs aren't all that popular. They had Japan support even from the beginning.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• Going through the effort to make albums "environmentally friendly" is a waste of you're producing them in way that people are bulk buying for photocards. Or something like that

NewJeans doesn't do random pcs :iconpepe:

Even if they did it's not relevant. The purchasing habits and environment around BGs is far different than any GG you don't see people having 80 black pink albums looking for a PC. That only happens in BG, someone earlier tried to discredit BTS from being part of it. Yes in recent years 2020 etc that hasn't been a thing but before that this was still a thing hence why everyone cried to hybe about environmental friendly stuff 🤡. I get it BTS is number but they are still a BG the same as everyone else all the same tactics etc is used and abused. Not so much these days when you are on top of the world but don't forget where everyone came from including number 1.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!