Hybe girl groups have a certain group of people SHOOK

• First it was the constant concern trolling and hyper fixation on NewJeans' ages, which mattered until it apparently didn't. Which just happened to be when it became clear they were taking over K-Pop.

Then once Le Sserafim had their first certified huge hit song in Perfect Night, they suddenly went from crowd favorite and best performers of the 4th generation to the worst idols to ever step foot on stage. A hate train that has lasted for about a month.

ILLIT topped both groups by garnering the ire of these people before their first performance, for having the audacity of attending a fashion show.

There has been an obvious hate campaign targeted at these three groups from an equally obvious demographic of fans, who are terrified of Hybe snatching all the privilege and dominance they took for granted.

The funny thing? None of this worked. All three groups are killing it. And all this whining by entitled and spoiled fans is just too pathetic.

Hybe aren't ruining K-Pop. The other companies need to step the hell up. They're publicly traded, have literal millions at their disposal and decades of industry connections.

SM need to figure out their disastrous internal corporate structure and slave contracts that has seen their legacy acts and idols leaving one by one. Hard to have a consistent vision when a new chapter of Game of Thrones plays out every quarter at the executive level.

YG needs to realize it's not 2009 any more. Actually, YG himself needs to go away and hire people who actually know how to read and capitalize on the current industry trends.

JYP need to fix a lot, if they want to return to being the digital powerhouse they were in 2nd and 3rd gen. But the man himself went on national television and said he's content with being "second place" behind Hybe, so don't expect any ambitious business plans any time soon.

This is a skill issue from the other big labels, not a Hybe issue. What, do you expect Hybe's executives to meet and go "You know what? Our business strategies have been TOO effective. We should really dial it back so all our competitors have a fair shot at maximizing their profits at the expense of our own"

:meme-kek:

Okay, YamaRant done.

• Other groups can't climbing up because HYBE had bought all awards, streams, ads, journalists, charts. HYBE is everywhere. Ironically, this money came from BTS fandom. Mr Bang flushed out fantastic amount, it's quite a lot even for other BIG-4 entertainments

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• Other groups can't climbing up because HYBE had bought all awards, streams, ads, journalists, charts. HYBE is everywhere. Ironically, this money came from BTS fandom. Mr Bang flushed out fantastic amount, it's quite a lot even for other BIG-4 entertainments

You mean like they used to do for the past 15 years or so?

Let me tell you how I feel about that

:meme-tiny-violin:

• Friend, it's time to come out the off key closet ;judgingpepe:

I can never call out the hypocritical whiny sour grapes having toxic OG Big 3 stans without being called a Hybe stan :pepe-shrug:

Big 3 companies obviously need reforms to stay ahead of the competition but you’re not gonna beat the hybe stan allegations with this one chief :meme-erm:

I don't stan any company I'm not invested in :pepe-smug:

I couldn't give less of a damn about Hybe other than doing right by my favorite groups, and they're not even directly managed by Hybe.

At WORST, I'm an ADOR stan

• Obsession can lead to misery, these people can't be helped because they gone far too deep in to that Hybe hated hole. We are here talking about a large amount of people.

• Then once Le Sserafim had their first certified huge hit song in Perfect Night, they suddenly went from crowd favorite and best performers of the 4th generation to the worst idols to ever step foot on stage. A hate train that has lasted for about a month.

No one said LSF were bad performers, just bad singers.

• I'm just saying. I spent the entirety of third generation as a hardcore fan of a group from a small label, with certain fandoms throwing their Big 3 privilege in my face at every opportunity, and I still didn't whine as much as these fandoms are whining today now that they get to experience what it feels like when another company's groups have access to "easy mode"

That's where my amusement and entertainment value come from :pepe-joy:

And I know that it's mostly third generation fandoms stirring up drama.

And I love it.

:meme-salt:

• That's a lot of typing when you could have just said thanks BTS.

• They definitely shocked me just like the example in this gif ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yap yap yap

• They definitely shocked me just like the example in this gif ^^

I mean this won't upset me any.

I'm not sure how to approach ILLIT's existence yet, and I'm just going to laugh at the salty Baemon fans :boompepe:

• yap yap yap

I've been making threads like this for years.

If you clicked not expecting this kind of content, then that is also a skill issue.

Leave your facepalm and go. We both know you don't want smoke with me :meme-kek:

• External Content twitter.com

this is one of the dumbest things i’ve read today. Are yall that willfully obtuse, acting like you could improve vocal talents however much you want in the span of literally less than a month? Why are yall making it like they deliberately tried to sing poorly just to spite dumbfucks on the internet? How do you know they’re not practising to improve their skills behind the scene? Vocal training takes years to even become a decent singer, but of course kpop stans will just throw their brains out the window and bully idols who aren’t gifted singers just bc they don’t suddenly become vocal beasts overnight 🤡

Braindead lot, yall sure are

• This is funny when their was an outrage over an SM group winning daesang last year when everyone believed NewJeans to be deserving instead and the journalists Hybe paid are currently writing against ILLIT and LSRFM while praising and promoting BabyMonster.

No, every major media outlet, music critic and big brand is on the Hybe payroll.

That's why LSF's Coachella stage was getting negative headlines on MBC, a national broadcast.

Hybe paid for that humiliation

• We cheer for BIG3 downfall

We will be cheering for HYBE downfall in future

Im in my Karl Marx era

If ADOR were to split off from Hybe and become a fully independent label, while my stance on all this Hybe is the evil empire of K-Pop narrative wouldn't change, I bet those Hybe stan accusations would die real quick.

• Weak excuse :pepe-tea:

You just feel this way because you’re a company stan. There’s nothing more deep than that.

All company Stan’s feel like everyone is out to get them. It’s one of the things that confirms that you are in fact a company Stan lol.

Guess I have no choice but to embrace my ILLIT anti era to avoid my Hybe company stan era.

I'm not sure what's the lesser evil, but know you two played a part in whatever decision is made

:meme-disappointed:

• Hybe = Hive = Hivemind = 1948 = Bourgeoisie = World end

Anyways none of this stuff really matters, its just funny that the brokest demographics are batting for huge conglomerates. Like are you an employee? And that goes for everybody :cryingr:

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I never think anyone is out to get SM even when the entire TL cries about it because in my mind SM has exactly one good group and that’s exo and whatever applies to SM doesn’t apply to exo cuz they’re better. Even if say NCT and EXO have the same people going for them or something I still won’t think it’s a company thing and just think EXO is special lol.

I don’t know how people group their favs with everyone else I hate doing it with passion.

Like for example if I was new jeans stan and if someone was coming for NJ I’ll never ever acknowledge that all hybe groups are successful and that’s why they’re coming after NJ along with everyone else

Ill be like NJ is the best group from HYBE and that’s why they get hate others get hate cuz they’re not good but not NJ tho. They get hate cuz they’re too good.

I gave an explicit example of the difference between a company stan and non company stan just for you Yama :pepe-joy::pepe-use-head:

• This thread contains 86 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!