Not All Live Vocals are made Equal.

• I see a lot of y’all comparing different groups/stages live vocals without considering the difficulty of the song and the difficulty of the dance.

That goes for easier to sing and easier to dance. LSF has pretty hard songs to sing live both technically and physically while dancing. I’m not saying this means they are actually super amazing vocalists. But considering their skill level and the difficulty of their dancing.

LSF did well for such a long stage and for how difficult their music can be to perform especially again for that length.

• Yeah, their performance is unique in a way it's raw strength and imperfection rather.

Let's see if they will continue to go live from now on without backtrack or any sort of help.

• Finally a voice of reason.

Some GG choreos are basic af and makes singing a breeze. Others are literal H.I.T.T. workouts where nobody, not Adele, not Mariah, not even Whitney or Morissette, could sing with any support or consistency.

Look at mah girl Mori trying to sing while doing the easiest most basic choreo:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Versus how she sounds when she can just stand and belt:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see a lot of y’all comparing different groups/stages live vocals without considering the difficulty of the song and the difficulty of the dance.

That goes for easier to sing and easier to dance. LSF has pretty hard songs to sing live both technically and physically while dancing. I’m not saying this means they are actually super amazing vocalists. But considering their skill level and the difficulty of their dancing.

LSF did well for such a long stage and for how difficult their music can be to perform especially again for that length.

nice try to justify a lack of skills

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• If I'll be honest, there really isnt any vocalist in a 4th gen group that wows me apart from Lilly and Haewon. It's sort of why I've always internally cringed whenever people say Yunjin an opera singer. She never had the formal training; it was just a middle school/high school performance she did one time.

But I don't listen to Kpop for the vocals. And you don't need to be a powerhouse vocalist to be a great performer (example: Britney spears and JLO).

It's sort of why it's really weird to me whenever a majority of Kpop stans make fun of how le sserafim can't sing. I see the groups they follow and if you technically analyze their singing technique, they arent that strong either... I'm talking nasality, support, and things you don't think about unless you have a background in vocal techniques/music theory.

But that doesn't stop me from listening to their music so :pepestare:

• They literally sing 30 seconds in each song because they are a group (most solo artists can sing while dancing for straight up 40 minutes without any issues, some are even older than them) and besides they are in the industry for more than 2 years already. They don't need any excuses from them and from their fans!

• The Excuse, lol

As soon as they entered the Coachella scene.

They are already out of tune with their first performance. How is it even possible to sounds so bad in the beginning of the show

Kazuha sounds like a goat as soon as the mic in one

Even during their Encore stage in Music show where they don't do anything except stand, they sound so bad

And the worst part, rather than improving themselves or showing people that they can do better, they just play the flute like immature kids who don't care because Daddy Hybe is there to clean up the bad mouth .

“ < 4 you & her

• They literally sing 30 seconds in each song because they are a group (most solo artists can sing while dancing for straight up 40 minutes without any issues, some are even older than them) and besides they are in the industry for more than 2 years already. They don't need any excuses from them and from their fans!

What excuse are you mentioning? Even the best vocalist probably couldn’t sing and dance amazingly for almost an hour.

They did fine. They aren’t great vocalist but they didn’t sound like shit either. Y’all just want to hate.

• They sounded fine in the beginning. Their encore show was bad. However, I don’t judge a group entirely on one or two poor performances. Otherwise could we call Blackpink shit performers? Or Twice? Or Red Velvet? All these groups have had plenty of times where they didn’t perform to their best. But we would all agree they perform quite well.

LSF has better days than others but they did not do terribly at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!