[instiz] DO YOU WISH THAT FANS IN THEIR 30S AND 40S QUIT YOUR FANDOM?

• AVvXsEh1JT1LOTXpgCFMYcwQl0F3OKRVpIGaabepFR-guhhT7yfkEtCzihUle0fhylspNyBs8KQYru0-x4HvQaziiqM9He7SiLcuMsUskO6PkvCctMTjFJHbN6JBscqMq6h4jzi8J0yO2I40erz0GMzLCoCyhot6yOrFwmjhiCLY0IiYkBpsuk-7Nz86K3aKAOOU=w640-h362

Say it honestly... Seeing people who are fangirling in their 30s will probably keep doing it in their 40s, I wished we'd get rid of them now

original post: here

1. Huh no why..?? If I could, I'd fangirl all my life

2. No but I don't care whether people are 30 or 40, I just wish my bias have a lot of fans

3.Who thinks like that? People shouldn't care of what others think

4. I don't care about your age as long as you're not a brainless fan

5. I'm in my 30s and so many people around me are still fangirling, there are unnies who are older than me who are still fangirling too. We would exchange photocards and they treat me so well ㅠ

6. Only the people who can't act their age

7. I find them cool. We need to be like Japan and be more free with our fangirling

culture

can kinda understand people who hate having older fans, but it wouldn't matter as long as they fix the way they talk

9. The people who think that these people are problematic isn't actually because of their age, it's because these people who put their age as a priority and speak of their opinions as if they were the opinions of fandom representatives, or who speak without considering their bias' image ㅠㅠ

10. What are you saying? I'll be still fangirling in my

60s

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• They have a problem with women in their 30s and 40s fangirling, no comment. As long as they are not weird about it, I don't care.

And let's not talk about senior groups' stans. Fans of second and third generation groups are supposed to be 15, I guess. It makes no sense when a lot of them grew up with their group so they are at least in their 20s. I was a minor when I began to stan Apink and now I am in my twenties like most of the members themselves.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• You got idols debuting in their 30's and idols performing still in their 30's+ but people wanna act ageist pfft.

we the ones spending money on your faves...not you teeny boppers :dancer-pepe::siptear:

Miyavi from Japan is 43, married, 3 kids, with a hot dad bod and bitches still fangirling...his wife is gorgeous though.

FLqZhEZWYAMROrW.jpg :nervousk::nervousk::nervousk::nervousk:

• "DO YOU WISH THAT FANS IN THEIR 30S AND 40S QUIT YOUR FANDOM?"

This is THE dumbest shit I've EVER read! People need to use their small brains. It's not YOUR FANDOM, it's everyone's! And for the record, those so called "old" people were fans way before you, so technically, it's THEIR FANDOM!

This nonsense about age, and people have to behave in their 30s or 40s like a grandma, watching soap opera or cooking channel or the news is beyond me. So, people under age 25 can act like idiots, can attack celebs who want to have a real life too, but older people can't? What's the problem with cheering for your favorite Idols, even if you're 80 years old?

I know people always say, kids are dumb, in every generation, but let's be real, this generation is a whole other level when it comes to being idiots, uneducated and ignorant. Not to mention, toxic.

If you don't want to see older fans at a concert or in "your" fandom, 1st: you're not a real fan, 2nd: you're literally saying musicians, not just Idols, should retire after they reached 30!

• We're the ones spending most of the money because we have financial stability and more disposable income, which we can spend however we please.

edit: Also, my ult bias is 26, so is he too old to be an idol? He debuted at 25. I have seen some super toxic ageist comments towards him recently, even though he's arguably the most popular member and is pulling in most of the new fans with his variety gigs. But yeah, let's get rid of all the "old" people, I guess.

• Age is part of life — just wait till these people reach these ages lol —- but really - age and getting older in some cases- is a luxury - not everyone gets to live a longer life etc.

There is a saying that Age is wasted on youths - this comes to mind lol — I would say to these ppl spend your time wiser and nicer and let ppl enjoy things that causes no harm. 💜

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!