I'm so FN Pissed off! I'm starting to fall in love with "My World"

• I. Don't. Have. Time. For. This. Bullshit.

In my top 3 worst debuts of all time Illit is doing the unthinkable with "My World".

This song and it's live stages are SLAYING me right now. Not only is the song catchy as hell but the styling is amazing. Out of all the songs they've promoted so far this is the only one that doesn't feel like a NJ rip off. These stages actually feel like Illit is their own group and I got to tell you..if Illit could stay with this direction then I could get on board with this group and that actually frightens me. But I hope they don't cause I don't want to join the enemy of kpop Hybe/BTS/NJ/Illit.

The matching styling is giving me LSF Blue Flame vibes aka my song of that year.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who is the girl that looks like Soojin from Sugar?

• Who is the girl that looks like Soojin from Sugar?

i have no idea who Soojin from Sugar is, could you give me a timestamp?

• i have no idea who Soojin from Sugar is, could you give me a timestamp?

Sugar was a 1st gen group so most people don't know them.

She's the girl with the pony tail on the left side of her head. Not the taller girl who also is wearing a normal pony tail. Sorry my phone is acting slow so I'm having trouble getting a time stamp.

• Sugar was a 1st gen group so most people don't know them.

She's the girl with the pony tail on the left side of her head. Not the taller girl who also is wearing a normal pony tail. Sorry my phone is acting slow so I'm having trouble getting a time stamp.

Moka?

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• Sugar was a 1st gen group so most people don't know them.

ahh that is Moka, she was my Favorite contestant on RUNext the Survival Show that led to this Group

In fact I still have the Voting receipts from the Final Round lol, this is after my Jihyun (profile Pic) was eliminated

Certification (1).png

• Yes I am drawn to Moka because she looks like a 1st gen idol more than anyone I've ever seen and you know I LOVE 1st gen.

Just looking at her makes me feel like I'm back in the late 90s.

• Yes I am drawn to Moka because she looks like a 1st gen idol more than anyone I've ever seen and you know I LOVE 1st gen.

Just looking at her makes me feel like I'm back in the late 90s.

Which idol?

Saw this video on YT just now. She's cute.

External Content youtube.com

• Which idol?

Saw this video on YT just now. She's cute.

External Content youtube.com

She looks so much like the lead singer of Sugar. Shes the girl in thumbnail and the first one who sings.

She does to me at least.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!