blackpink antis are channeling their hateness on BP toward Babymonster

• This is my theory based on my observation on social media and this is the reason why Sheesh and BM got so much unecessary hate.

BP is the biggest girl group in the world and for sure they also have the biggest antis among all kpop group. with them being inactive and hiatus mood, the antis have nothing to do. so they went to Babymonster as Babymonster are BP junior and come from same company and their style of music are exactly the same. u can see the twitter most of account that criticize BM are the same account that also known as BP haters. sadly BM are still rookie so the amount of hateness that they received are too much considering their own fanbase is still new and growing.

• A big chunk of blinks themselves are hating on babymonster too

only like 4 or 5 blinks at most here one of them is more of multi more than a blink but on twitter even bp fanbases are congratulating baemon for their debut. I don't think akp is a good representation tbh many blinks are kind of supportive or neutral

but back to op I thought it was obvious they can hate comfortably because they know baemon still don't have a huge fanbase to defend them

• It goes both ways. Baemon stanning blinks have made themselves a pain in the ass of other newer groups like NewJeans and now Illit for some reason. Despite having absolutely no leg to stand on as a Baemon stan

If you spend all your time camping on tweets and thread about other groups putting them down, and then your faves personally humiliate you with something barely identifiable as music, don't be surprised when people run laps around you :pepe-shrug:

In short: talk shit, get hit

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• I'm a BM fan myself, and it's clear the girls don't deserve any hate. But one reason people attack them so much is because some of their fans have been really rude towards other groups even before they debuted. These toxic fans are very loud and have been harassing other top girl groups, claiming BM will end them. This immediately gives people negative views of the group and leads to unjustified hate towards them even if it's not the girls fault.

BM will rise after they start promoting, and they will surely do well; they're from YG after all. So, I'm confident them charting well too with good promotion. Yet, I hope this first day at least humbles those toxic fans a lot. The last thing BM needs is fans who bring them more hate.

• I actually thing it's quite the contrary

it's not because people hate BP but actually because people love BP that i think BM is getting so much heat , yeah because saying a song is bad is not hate, you should all learn to stop throwing this word everytime something negative is said about someone

Anyway back to the topic

I actually think so many people love Blackpink and after bp leaving YG they kinda of see in BabyMonster the group who will carry the torch and continue to spread their music, but YG messed up because they are giving vibe without being able to match it, so their big expectations are actually turning into disappointment

i'm not denying that some people might still hate the girls just to hate them

but a biggest chunk of this people are actually just people trolling their fans and Blinks who were putting BM at the top of 4th-5th gen before even debuting

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• BP akgae also hate on BM. Probably because they hate YG.

A lot of the time, when I see toxic "Blinks", they are YG fans first instead of BP fans first. They sure love using BP for their fanwars though, and now seem to wait for BM to be successful so they can use them.

this is not completely true with bp though. Based on what many blinks tell how they got into bp, a lot of them are new kpop fans or bp got them into kpop and there are some mutlis as wel . Blackpink is a bit different than other YG groups . Blackpink also debuted at a bad time so the relationship with YG stans isn't that good

I mean, obviously there are some YG stans that like bp but notice how some of them throw them under the bus for their boy groups.

• the hate BM receives is mostly because of fan wars and their music.

there is just a lound minority of K-pop fans who hate the members, but it is not that much.

On the contrary, the negative buzz is still a buzz, at least they did not become NMIXX.

People still give them a chance(international K-pop fan), the issue is that YG keeps showing his face, which makes very bad impression on the girls in the KR market.

• this is not completely true with bp though. Based on what many blinks tell how they got into bp, a lot of them are new kpop fans or bp got them into kpop and there are some mutlis as wel . Blackpink is a bit different than other YG groups . Blackpink also debuted at a bad time so the relationship with YG stans isn't that good

I mean, obviously there are some YG stans that like bp but notice how some of them throw them under the bus for their boy groups.

Oh, yes, but that's exactly what I mean. They throw BP under the bus because they are only interested in them in how far they can use them for their fanwars.

Real Blinks wouldn't do that.

So please note that I am not saying most Blinks are YG fans. I think that some trolls or YG stans token stan BP and now BM and use them to release their toxicity.

• I'm a BM fan myself, and it's clear the girls don't deserve any hate. But one reason people attack them so much is because some of their fans have been really rude towards other groups even before they debuted. These toxic fans are very loud and have been harassing other top girl groups, claiming BM will end them. This immediately gives people negative views of the group and leads to unjustified hate towards them even if it's not the girls fault.

BM will rise after they start promoting, and they will surely do well; they're from YG after all. So, I'm confident them charting well too with good promotion. Yet, I hope this first day at least humbles those toxic fans a lot. The last thing BM needs is fans who bring them more hate.

are you sure? don't sound like one and I haven't seen you in a baemon thread yet. Baemon fans can be a bit too much about praising their group and a bit arrogant that's true I get people can get annoyed by that. but I've seen that with other groups . Ilike certain member is gonna be the 5th it girl or praising their faves but that's not uncommon.

there are problematic fans in every fandom though it's the same with other fandoms. I've seen fandoms won't mention which ones for these girls unprovoked on twitter this happens quite often. I think they are bit more hated because they are YG group or for the bp association

One fandom has been exposed of targeting baemon for example in a chat group and making fun of Ahyeon's health. There is a lot more than goes on.

not saying they are toxic ones but I've seen everything other fandoms get away with being toxic.

• it's mostly bcs of fanwars, not bcs of blinks.

Before debut there were a lot of babymon/yg stans saying that babymon will end 4-5th gen groups and dragged other ggs. Now they debut with mediocre results, people start dragging them

it's never-ending circle

• People did not like Nmixx songs either, but Nmixx is not getting anywhere near as much hate than BM

Nmixx were treated like a meme for a whole year and now people don't even talk about them

They are not a good example

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!