Has BTS become Jungkook and the Boys?

• I don't see NOBODY talking about any other member besides Jungkook on here or anywhere else.

Every day he apparently breaks a new record as a soloist and Army seems to care more about that than the group as a whole. The front page right now has 6 Jungkook threads.

It shouldn't matter if BTS is currently out playing Rambo this is supposedly the biggest group in the world so I would expect to still see threads about other members breaking records with their solo stuff.

As an anti I'm worried about BTS when they comeback as most of tge focus will be on Suz.. I mean Jungkook instead of the triumphant return of the group as a whole.

The rumors will only intensify that Seventeen has in fact surpassed BTS.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You late.

Old and boring

That thread was made already over 2 years ago.

Even better. So they've been Jungkook and the boys for years now.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jungkook and The Shitboys

External Content www.youtube.com

• I don't see NOBODY talking about any other member

The rumors will only intensify that Seventeen has in fact surpassed BTS.

Paradis often beats me to post about many BTS updates. But since you're so invested, please tune into Taehyung and J-Hope's new releases.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

I will make sure to tag you.

• External Content www.youtube.com

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited once, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• Why didn't you post Jimin collab with Taeyang? Because it made no noise with Jimin? If it was with Jungkook it would have been huge.

• Why didn't you post Jimin collab with Taeyang? Because it made no noise with Jimin? If it was with Jungkook it would have been huge.

didn't like it and i couldn't find it

but your argument doesn't stand

you're comparing JK's collab with Usher where JUNGKOOK was the main artist- Usher being the feature to one where Jimin was the feature rather than being the main artist

plus its THE USHER so duh it would've made noise regardless because Usher's influence is crazy

• didn't like it and i couldn't find it

but your argument doesn't stand

you're comparing JK's collab with Usher where JUNGKOOK was the main artist- Usher being the feature to one where Jimin was the feature rather than being the main artist

plus its THE USHER so duh it would've made noise regardless because Usher's influence is crazy

Of course you didn't like it. A BTS member teamed up with a member of BigBang aka BTS favorite boy group and also the group that gave birth to BTS.

• Of course you didn't like it. A BTS member teamed up with a member of BigBang aka BTS favorite boy group and also the group that gave birth to BTS.

Now that Big Bong has disbanded, this no longer triggers me no matter how factually incorrect it is. :pepe-shrug:

But since you want to mention Big Bong, here's Taeyang about BTS;

F4kzEprbQAE9yuq?format=jpg&name=900x900

• External Content youtu.be

make sure to tune in everyone <

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• Now that Big Bong has disbanded, this no longer triggers me no matter how factually incorrect it is. :pepe-shrug:

But since you want to mention Big Bong, here's Taeyang about BTS;

F4kzEprbQAE9yuq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Let BTS debut in 2006 and we'll see how big they are in 2024.

• Of course you didn't like it. A BTS member teamed up with a member of BigBang aka BTS favorite boy group and also the group that gave birth to BTS.

i didn't say I disliked the artist- just the song

it wasn't my vibe yet it was a good collab- just not my cup of tea

I know all about that- I've listened to BIGBANG myself- just cause I don't like this ONE song made by one of the members doesn't mean I hate it

• Everyone but Lee Jieun who still believes in Taehyung

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!