Has a song ever made you cry?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It made me cry but the drama itself was the main reason of it

External Content youtu.be

• Not just the song, the whole performance was very emotional

tenor.gif

• Basically any sad song about parents’ love.

• There is a song here in my country that is named "Haltet die Welt an" (Stop the world).

The lyrics are about a woman that lost a very precious person in her life and that doesn't know how to go on without that person. It talks abou the pain of loosing someone and how death affects you. As I myself lost a person I was close to at a very young age, the lyrics really speak to me. I always cry when listening to it q.q

• There is a song here in my country that is named "Haltet die Welt an" (Stop the world).

The lyrics are about a woman that lost a very precious person in her life and that doesn't know how to go on without that person. It talks abou the pain of loosing someone and how death affects you. As I myself lost a person I was close to at a very young age, the lyrics really speak to me. I always cry when listening to it q.q

I know that song :waterr:

• The lyrics made me emotional :((

• this song

Drama osts get me sometimes

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!