Now that the dust has settled, what do you consider the kpop song of 2023?

• Personally, I think this song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No doubt 'Seven'. It was everywhere....

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• If I only go by my own taste its Stayc - Bubble,

Exactly :-)

With all the excellent songs, if you had to pick one. StayC Bubble

The Schoolmarm looks like a Cashier in Town.

• for me it's either

IVE - I AM

or

Le Sserafim - Unforgiven

altough if it wouldn't be released so late in year I would rather pick Perfect Night, than Unforgiven

similar case here is JINI - C'mon, which was released in october

and one that everyone sleeped because it was a 'commercial' but still was a huge bop

IVE - I WANT

best Japanese release was

IVE - WAVE

and best Japanese - turned Korean release was

STAYC - POPPY

• also they are still treated like outsiders but XG combo of Shooting Star and Left Right was also amazing basically for whole 2023

• Looks like I'm the only one who's not gonna mention hype songs or album. So, here's mine!

Kim Sejeong's DOOR album and probably the best MV in 2023 was 'Top or Cliff'. Her whole album was written by her, out of 11 songs she produced 9, I think. All 11 song is basically a different genre. The most versatile album of the year. Not hyped, I mean, AT ALL, but still...

External Content open.spotify.com

For the record: This is THE ONLY nomination she got, because she doesn't have 400M views on Youtube. At least KMA recognize talents too.

External Content twitter.com

Other noms:

21st Korean Music Awards Nominees - K-POP - allkpop forums

• IVE - I AM

This one

• Sadly Cupid, but if we’re talking actual songs with impact, than NJ OMG.

OMG was actually my #1 played song for all of 2023 and i primarily listen to korean rap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!