What has been your WTF/ Your favourite/ How did this happen Kpop Interactions from 2023 - 2024?

• So I believed I talked about this in a comment before, but I couldn't help but notice from around the end of last year till now I have had a lot of my bias's interacting without expecting it and it has been kinda random, the only one that kinda makes sense to me is BangChen and Yaochen as they were trainees together and Chan has mentioned him before.

Since I know their is multi's here who know and follow more artists/groups then I do, I was a little curious about your interactions that you weren't expecting! Some of my bias's x favourite singers interactions:

Happy Friday! :white-heart::orange-heart:

Mine from 2023 - 2024:

Maki x ATEEZ San.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jung Soo Min x Bobby. / Bobby x BM.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

B.I x Bang Yedam. (Reason: Song Collab).

Vanner x Pentagon Wooseok. (They became frequent guest/hosts of the radio show and its so cool to see!)

YaoChen x BIC.

(YaoChen x Chan that I mentioned previously).

Changbin x Dino.

One of my favourites. Moon Jongup x Moon Junhui.

This one isn't a collab, but I thought Hyunbin holding up the banner for privacy was pretty cute/funny.

• For me it was when B.I and Ikon reunited at a Kpop concert.

I think I saw that to, is it the one where iKON is staring at the crowd/ then B.I is warmly looking towards them and (maybe?) Chanwoo glanced over towards him?

• Yeah, it was kind of sad though because you can tell B.I missed them.

For the longest time I thought they were interactive behind the scenes, when I had Instagram Bobby interacted with him every now and then even if it was just 'fighting', or 'I support you' and I think one comment was even a heart, but I'm not sure if they do that anymore.

Maybe one day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!