Why is this loud noisy rap nonsense so popular among fangirls in K-pop?

• This would never chart in America and melon like not in a million years would the regular person consider this music.

But the streams the views the fans they all love this, it's all fangirls. What about this appeals so much to fangirls ? Actually I'm curious why it's such a specific demographic that love this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's no melody there no flow no vocals just a bunch of over the top rapping with ridiculous production. It's purposely made that way. They could make actually flowing music but they don't. Because K-pop fangirls want this. So tell me why ? Let us know those of us who aren't into this and aren't fangirls who like that

• The decline of the major influence and presence of R&B songwriting characteristics and elements that pervaded much of kpop from 1st generation and into much of 3rd generation...

And the rise of modern "noise rap/non-melodic switch ups/drops/drops for the drop/"Our Song Is Crazy See How MUCH IT IS!!!!/23 songs in one/5 second attention span Meme/TikTok song construction" has ruined a lot of contemporary kpop.

It has abandoned much of what makes pop song making appealing. Those traditional song writing constructions and emphasis on smooth hooks and pleasing melody for.... I dunno... Rap Fronting & Posturing and TikTok Appeal.

• girl, I am a stay myself and let me tell you. obviously this is not the kind of song I listen to all day long. most of stray kids "noise" songs are songs that i listen to when working out or dancing. bu that's not all of stray kids songs.

like, listen to this and tell me: is this noise?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

those are just the first songs that came to my mind rn

And this may be loud, but it's a masterpiece. THE LYRICS MAKE ME CRY FR

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Also no male fans like it that much. But back before bigbang and tvxq had a lot of male listeners so it's not like male fans don't listen to BG's at all.

It's just they don't like this type of music and neither do I because it sucks.

Trash by Bigbang was no less noisy. Fantastic baby is worse than anything by SKZ. It has nothing to do with the music, SKZ has an image that appeals to fangirls unlike Bigbang and their swag for the boys image. that’s about it. Bigbang was the pinnacle of trash noisy rap music. And always will be.

• I like a lot of stray kids songs but only when I'm in a certain mood.

this one is not one of those though, I was pretty disappointed by it, and I didn't like s class much either

I think case 143 and maniac are super catchy though,,,,, they just need to go back to that sort of sound

I'd also love to hear something like miroh again too

• Also no male fans like it that much. But back before bigbang and tvxq had a lot of male listeners so it's not like male fans don't listen to BG's at all.

It's just they don't like this type of music and neither do I because it sucks.

Not everyone likes dull music, man. The current 4th gen girlies are mostly non-singers who're doing tik tok songs. Like no one is going to convince me that supershy or kitsch are good songs either.

And look at the viral fancams for GGs. Do you honestly think the boys are listening to GG for the music either? Lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!