QUICK SOMEBODY HELP CONVERT ME TO YOUR FANDOM I FEEL THE SUDDEN URGE TO FIND NEW PEOPLE TO STAN LMAO

• are there any groups or artists i should be stanning rn? :/:/:/

lol

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• Stan EVNNE! Their music is so good.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and Keita is very cute

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• STAN SHINEE (I'm literally begging)

External Content youtu.be

• As a fellow Piece I believe you already have good taste! However what genres have you been listening to lately? I like a little bit of everything lol. (Listening to break through intro rn)

I'm currently writing an article about the friendship of VVS (Vanner Fandom) and Universe (Pentagon). The friendship started when Hyesung and Sungkook appeared on Wooseok (AKA DJ Woodi) radio nightly radio show!.

Vanner originally held a makestar to be able to release an album before appearing on Peak Time which got them a lot of attention. Hyseung and Sungkook would appear on the show to promote their latest releases, favourite songs, and more with Wooseok. (It's a show often featuring music critics, and people within the industry).

And have many great stages and performances. I got introduced to them, because someone that I used to talk to I told them about my love for BlockB and suggested me to Vanner!.

I'm always happy to answer any questions, or request and answer about Wooseok's radio show! 🖤 Wooseok and Hui are listed in the current album credits for their newest album 'Capture the Flag'. Once my article is posted I can share it with you if you like~

External Content open.spotify.com

(Ha I just realized another group I love B1A4 have the same track name that I also love).

My Performances & Favourite Songs recently by Pentagon:

A performance not talked about enough:

• Soloist.

Hong Eunki. (Soloist, Former RAINZ member, and was in the project group MARS underneath the name Yul). He is currently an actor underneath Like a Wave. Some of my favourites:

Woo Jin Young. (Produce X 101 x MIXNINE Contestant, Former D1CE member).

Some of my Favourites:

Jeong Sewoon. (Soloist, StarShip Entertainment Idol, MC/Host. He can play saxophone, guitar, drums and writes his own music). Most active on this list reguarding release music and OST. HE was recently a host in a Korean netflix show for MZ (Genz in 2023).

(The song that got him his first music show win ever).

• infinite

I dont need to explain why :nct38:

lol any songs in particular?? :pepe-notes: I'm prepared to do a deep dive

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• New Hair, New Tee...

NEWJEANS, STAN NEWJEANS RN

newjeans da queeens yess lol i lissten all their songs pretty much i hv to learn more abt like the actual members

ik 2 r from australia right?

i saw one of them doing a vlog w/ it was their sister pretty sure?? idk :holding-back-tears: but it was fun.. I'm slowly learning abt all of them :eyes::finger-heart:

`

• lol any songs in particular?? :pepe-notes: I'm prepared to do a deep dive

External Content m.youtube.com

Or simply click this

• Awee why tysm~ :yesr:

yesss they ate that up piwon foreverrrrr

lol ive been doing the same, a little of everything, it doesn't really matter

Ok so jackpot was good, i listened to it twice and its stuck in my head.

loll

rollin was a certified bop fs lol after that song i slowly started getting more intrigued..

then bettah do better

I LOVE THE MV SM THEYRE SO FINE LIKE WHATTT

helpp

then was be my love= also a bop

lol there was this other vid

fell in love all over again lol

crazy love is a BOP the mv was good too

capture the flag and after party were bops too

across the stars was so good

lol i did a little more research.. performer is rrly good too

lol but i think ive found my fav vanner songs for now

ive listened better do better like 5 times already possibly more.. :pepestare:

im like dead serious

Now for pentagon

they never disapoint~

feelin like= bop

daisy= always a bop, it brings back so many memories aghhhh

ive never heard that version though, it was pretty.

they ate that not shy cover up :dancer-pepe:

:flirt-pepe2:thanks so much for the recs, im definitely invested in vanner now, if u have anymore recs ill take them lol

i need to learn names too ..

if you have more pentagon recs too :iconpepe:

when u finish ur article ofc send it to mee

`

• There title tracks are great, but if you ever view the what kpop song thread you might recognize a couple of my most listened to or tracks I have suggested regarding Pentagon.

The members are no longer with CUBE, but Kino is expected to his release his next single, while Wooseok just debuted as a soloist underneath Undefined, and personally Navy Blue is my jam. :excited-bee:

Full list of MV's.

Some of the playlist made by Universe that have a great range of tracks from their debut till now, and some of the nicest people I have talked to in comments/ over WeVerse:

Other choices:

(I have a very similar guitar to this and am so excited for my next lesson to learn this song).

Navy Blue Solo Debut.

Hui x WSK.

• I'm so glad it helped. I'm not on WeVerse as much anymore (mostly use it for updates for my articles I write more then anything else). But there's a bunch of Pentagon stuff there, and a decent amount of Universe's who will be more then happy to help. :mine-bee:

Have a great monday.

:leaving-bee:

• If you still feel that way, there is Catch The Young

They are having their 1st comeback soon on April 3rd.

• are there any groups or artists i should be stanning rn? :/:/:/

lol

One in a Million! 안녕하세요, 트와이스 임니다!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!