Do Newjeans truly have the best schedule and receive the best treatment from their company among the top 4th-gen girl groups?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While lurking among 4th-gen GG stans on Twitter, interestingly enough, Newjeans stans have the most positive reviews regarding their company's treatment of the group. Good for them; the girls debuted young, but at least they receive quite good treatment from their company, which should be normalised. It's interesting to see that they are allowed to travel and meet their families frequently. I remember see someone in Reddit saying the girls parents always around too even during their schedule. Not sure how true this is, but it's really great if it's true. I also remember earlier this year if I'm not mistaken, in a kpop fanbase group on Facebook, people saw two members of Nj in Vietnam.

I'm not into fantasizing about how kind-hearted these greedy kpop companies are or believing that they're saintly, innocent corporations. Not at all, but it's great to see that these girls are not that overworked which is the bare minimum in this industry full of kids and have ample rest, while also not being jobless. But them have a lot of choreography in one cb definitely hard for them too. So, Ador is not that all good and kind but I like their approach so far in managing the girls from what I see from their fans perspective.

• They are definitely treated better than lesserafim (fromis isn't even a part of convo here). Because I've watched some contents of lesserafim and I get negative vibes which is obviously nothing new in kpop. But I still am not a big fan of newjeans roll out, it sucks.

• seems like it but i wonder about the rest like ive, idle and le sserafim

Dk about lsf and idle but ive girls get really shitty sleep schedule when theyre promoting and starship keep all the girls very busy. The only advantage i'm aware of is that theyre very well-paid. Rei said that her mom got shocked when she saw the amount of money she received after a concert and advised her to invest in buying land.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Dk about lsf and idle but ive girls get really shitty sleep schedule when theyre promoting and starship keep all the girls very busy. The only advantage i'm aware of is that theyre very well-paid. Rei said that her mom got shocked when she saw the amount of money she received after a concert and advised her to invest in buying land.

yeah that's good advice

• I've heard restrictions on contact with friends/family (phones and whatnot) are common for trainees, so managers/producers who make the effort to reach out to parents in the first instance is a rare thing counter to prevailing industry practice.

I can only think of two groups that do. Newjeans - MHJ has made it a point to build a personal relationship with the girls' parents. And XG - with Simon regularly providing updates and setting up zooms to reassure parents of how the girls are doing:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Groups that earn a lot of money for the comapanies and themself always get benefits, nothing strange.

I would guess the older style with the companies having big control of the members is probably a bit exaggerated and it's not that hard that it sometimes souns like. Sure, they probably have very strict rules about how to use social media and what to say or not, especially pre-debut.

• well first remember that NJ is one of the most successful GG of the 4th gen...

and with success that means a lot of benefits and one of them might be treatment and scheduling!!!

does one think that they would have as good of a situation if not for the success (which is deserved)

• the real mystery tho is

how on earth HYBE didn't got them

room for each member in the first place?

this probably means that during debut they had

something like regular apartment

2 people in room - 3 people in room

or something like that

but yeah if you ask me now they are treated well

but with their results and sales

pretty sure I would evacuate myself asap as an adult to live alone 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• They seem to do far fewer promotions such as go on varieties and do far fewer interviews compared to other groups.

Ador reduces their schedules in order to create scarcity so when they do something there is more buzz, but also to reduce the risk of incidents like the cut noodles occurring.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!