Wonyoung wins lawsuit against Sojang that fking bitch

• "

Starship went against Google in American court to force Google to reveal Sojang's ID so they truly didn't come to play. I hope Sojang has to pay Starship's legal fees too cause that must be a crazy amount.

Starship isn't finished with Sojang cause they also suing on behalf of the company as well pursuing criminal charges. Sojang was also getting sued BTS's V so they truly messed up."

This is good news!

• For anyone who feels bad about this persons life being ruined (the legal fees will probably be even more than the settlement cost):

- Sojang made a (good) living out of this, pumping out videos with completely fabricated stuff just for clicks.. many of the videos had multiple million views

- It's a channel that has systematically done this for a long time, Wonyoung is only one of the targets.. at some point BTS V was going to sue the same channel. Blackpink has been targeted a lot as well, whatever gets the clicks

- It's a massive win because they actually went through with getting the data from US courts. It will set an example for others thinking Google will protect them

Examples of some Wonyoung videos just to give you an idea of how bad it actually was

1. IVE had 7 members but Wonyoung first bullied a member, then made the company kick them out of the group

2. She then sued the 7th members family to keep them quiet

3. Endless fake dating rumors, like GD dumping Jennie for Wonyoung :clown:

Sojang also tried to delete everything and apologize the moment they they went to court in the US and she realized there may actually be consequences.

I'm not sure if Wonyoung will ever receive any settlement money, if she does it would be a great move to just donate it to charity. She makes double the settlement amount from a single IG post so who cares :melon_think:

• This money plus her personally estimated 1.90m USD profit in 2023

sojang will need to pay the legal fees as well beside the fine and the fine is nothing compared to legal fees, they had the lawsuit in 2 countries, the legal fees are gonna be up in the sky

• Finally!!! SOMEONE GOING AFTER THIS BITCH!!!! It's been HOW MANY years?!

She has started SO many damaging rumors that some people had to even come out and clarify. She didn't give af WHO she was hurting. She even went after minors. It was RIDICULOUS. And people actually believed her!

I'm so happy Starship said, "Nuh uh Bitch! You're not about to come after one of our main bread winners, Princess Wonyoung! Run us that check!"

And now that Starship has actually done their due diligence, dotted their I's and crossed their T's, it makes it SO much simpler for other people to sue her as well. So she better watch herself!

Would not be surprised if we see her channel deactivated soon. Let's bleed her dry ya'll!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• From what I read, and I could be wrong because it's twitter stuff, Wonyoung won her lawsuit that she filed on her own not Starship. I think there's a separate one by Starship

• From what I read, and I could be wrong because it's twitter stuff, Wonyoung won her lawsuit that she filed on her own not Starship. I think there's a separate one by Starship

I'm talking about the fact Starship/Kakao went to Google to get the necessary information to be able to sue Sojang properly! Wonyoung probably did file a separate lawsuit, but Starship helped facilitate being able to do that.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

미법원,‘장원영 유튜버’ 신상공개 명령… ‘얼굴없는 가짜뉴스’ 법적대응 가능해져
    구글 신상정보 제공 첫 케이스 아이브측, 1억원 손배소 승소 걸그룹 아이브 멤버 장원영이 허위 사실을 유포한 유튜버를 상대로 낸 소송에서 1억 원 배상 판결을 받은 것을 두고 K-팝 시장을 포함한 엔터테인먼트 업계
    n.news.naver.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://n.news.naver.com/artic…/0002616718?lfrom=twitter

Paving the way

https://n.news.naver.com/artic…/0002616718?lfrom=twitter

makes me wonder, will akp main site will be compliant if some day one of their article are deemed as damaging and defamation?

will akp giving up the info regarding their article writers?

External Content twitter.com

paying people to leave bad comments. imagine there is a bigger fish behind at play. dig dig

• She also used to pay 50 won for people to leave short hate comments about Wonyoung on her videos and 100 won for long hate comments about her.

How fucking insane someone must be to do this kind of shit? I am so glad Wonyoung know her rights and sued her ass.

A level of hatred like this sound unbelievable, but it's talked about here:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Sounds bs

Yes, it's impossible for some Wonyoung solo stans to admit Starship did something right. Starship is boogeyman #1 forever for these people. Almost certainly the same legal team handled both lawsuits, regardless of what name was on the paper.

Actually what is being said is that korean law wouldn't be enough to sue Sojang as they used vpn. So Wonyoung contacted an international law firm on her own. Because of that, it became much easier for the lawsuit to happen. Starship helped with their korean lawyers but it was Wy's initiative to get help internationally.

That's why it is a big win and other idols before couldn't sue their online defamators successfully.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Actually what is being said is that korean law wouldn't be enough to sue Sojang as they used vpn. So Wonyoung contacted an international law firm on her own. Because of that, it became much easier for the lawsuit to happen. Starship helped with their korean lawyers but it was Wy's initiative to get help internationally.

That's why it is a big win and other idols before couldn't sue their online defamators successfully.

Wonyoung didn't do anything completely on her own, it was all handled and managed by the company, stop creating these imaginary stories, its cringe.

• Wonyoung didn't do anything completely on her own, it was all handled and managed by the company, stop creating these imaginary stories, its cringe.

Dude it was literally reported lol

Wonyoung won the case with her attorney but SSE's lawsuit havent ended yet

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!