SBS dissing Stray Kids.

• I'm seeing tons of tweets from Stays demanding that SBS apologize to Stray Kids for royally screwing up their SBS Gayo stage. I've seen screencaps of SBS misspelling their name (Stary Kids instead of Stray Kids), saw footage where the SBS cameras literally kept focusing on an empty stage or showing them dancing from behind or having no lights shining on them during their dance routine.

But the weirdest complaint i saw was that the sound mixers at SBS somehow inserted New Jeans instrumentals into a Stray Kids song...i honestly can't really tell since i dont listen to Lalala or NJ, but there are tons of people talking about this. Can any Stays or Tokkis tell me if they hear a NJ instrumental in this part of the stage?

Cause if this is legit, then i'm gonna start thinking that the hate train for SKZ isnt just with rival fanbases...i cant imagine all this shit being just a coincidence, how many "accidental screwups" can you have taking place simultaneously in one 10 minute span?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This song was playing at the beginning of that video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The part around 9-12 seconds sounds kinda like a NJ song.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• This song was playing at the beginning of that video

External Content youtu.be

OMG THANK YOU. I hear it now very easily, i just assumed those synth chords and the high hat coming in were part of a remixed version of Lalala made specifically for this special Gayo stage. It sounds just like the part of the NJ song you bookmarked, kinda weird how it actually fit perfectly with this part of Lalala.

Damn, someone at SBS really had it out for SKZ for some reason.

• OMG THANK YOU. I hear it now very easily, i just assumed those synth chords and the high hat coming in were part of a remixed version of Lalala made specifically for this special Gayo stage. It sounds just like the part of the NJ song you bookmarked, kinda weird how it actually fit perfectly with this part of Lalala.

Stray Kids has Lalala regular and rock version and that was really overpowering over their original music it almost (to me) sounded like they were drowning them out, til they stopped it...that was just...how do you mess up that bad lol. i think the camera work on most award shows even on the music shows is a bit wonky sometimes so i'm not gonna really criticize that. but yeah.

• It's everything true. Even Stray Kids members talked about It themselves, saying they did a lot of "collaborations", cause It was played NewJeans' song during their performance and the camera work was shitty, focusing on everything but their stage.

External Content x.com

During Felix's part in the video you mentioned you can hear clearly the intro of the song 'New Jeans' playing over his vocals. The thing is that they acted so professionally and kept performing as If nothing happened that, If you don't know the songs, you might think It's simply a purposeful remix.

On a bright side: bullying works! SBS uploaded another performance with a different footage and without NewJeans song playing.

External Content www.youtube.com

• OMG THANK YOU. I hear it now very easily, i just assumed those synth chords and the high hat coming in were part of a remixed version of Lalala made specifically for this special Gayo stage. It sounds just like the part of the NJ song you bookmarked, kinda weird how it actually fit perfectly with this part of Lalala.

The way I saw this live and didn't even realise. I thought my spotify started playing music out of nowhere.

• Someone behind the scenes dislikes them or wants them not to look good on stage. The whole night there were so many technical difficulties, but it seems Stray Kids got the worst of it for some "unknown" reason. They even spelt G-idle's name wrong, they spelt it as G-idol. But only Stray Kids had a whole other group's song playing during their performance....

Tbh, G idle's name is atrocious, i HATE when Kpop labels do this with their crack interpretations of English lol. That's why i will almost always call em Idle, i cant be bothered with the dumb parenthesis or G hyphen, it's bad enough i have to refer to them with a nonsense word Idle instead of Idol ffs.

• Tbh, G idle's name is atrocious, i HATE when Kpop labels do this with their crack interpretations of English lol. That's why i will almost always call em Idle, i cant be bothered with the dumb parenthesis or G hyphen, it's bad enough i have to refer to them with a nonsense word Idle instead of Idol ffs.

Same. I don't like complicated group names with a bunch of symbols. Something simple like BTS and TXT is always better. I still don't know what G-idle means to this day.

🧍😸🧍

• Omg I hate :pepe-spray: Sbs. They dropped Wendy, they dropped Ten. SBS is the last place idols go. So they never gonna apologized for it because they played a different intro, because I remember they barely apologized for the Wendy incident. I remember how angry Joy was and how thankful she was to the fans for not letting us Sbs cover it up indicent. I really congratulate Skz professionalism. :pepelove1: It was very disrespectful. They literally played another intro song. I didn't understand it at all because SKZ's music was more dominant, but I sensed that there was something strange because the melody and the part where they rapped seemed very disjointed.

• Omg I hate :pepe-spray: Sbs. They dropped Wendy, they dropped Ten. SBS is the last place idols go. So they never gonna apologized for it because they played a different intro, because I remember they barely apologized for the Wendy incident. I remember how angry Joy was and how thankful she was to the fans for not letting us Sbs cover it up indicent. I really congratulate Skz professionalism. :pepelove1: It was very disrespectful. They literally played another intro song. I didn't understand it at all because SKZ's music was more dominant, but I sensed that there was something strange because the melody and the part where they rapped seemed very disjointed.

What they did to Wendy and how they handled it was not only unprofessional, but inhumane. Thankfully, she's physically well now, but she could've died and It would be their fault.

I'm also so sad about what happened to Ten. They really didn't learn at all.

Seems there are a bunch of people there who have 0 respect for idols.

They might be severely understaffed, which would be the company setting staff up for failure as they have to juggle 100 things at the same time.

Feel sorry Stray Kids now also had to deal with it.

• :skull:

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• :skull:

I love when they are shady bibliahh.gif

The amount of tea their internal convos must have

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!