I thought BP is getting Mamamoo'd but this is worse

• Yeah this is very bad, a soft disbandment worse than an actual official disbandment, I would feel bad for blinks but they deserve all of this and more.

Yes. They deserve the total annihilation. A nuclear apocalypsis should be the best scenario. Sure, we all die, but that's a price im willing to pay to see them suffer.

:pepe-laser-eyes:

• I got this from here so I'm assuming it was more an agreement than contract

https://shorturl.at/klmCG

You serious ? I will assume that you are young

Let me explain : When you have an agreement in a professional environment, especially when it's an agreement with financial issues (like concert, albums...), you enter into a contract. Otherwise it does not respect the law, this allows you to have proof in the event of a problem ...

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• You serious ? I will assume that you are young

Let me explain : When you have an agreement in a professional environment, especially when it's an agreement with financial issues (like concert, albums...), you enter into a contract. Otherwise it does not respect the law, this allows you to have proof in the event of a problem ...

girl, please maybe I didn't explain it well I understand it's a contract but what i mean it's not exactly like bp's contract renewal which is a new term a new contract but with wheen it's more like: " an existing contract to extend the term for additions period of time" most a short period of time

• I missed out on the thread about groups that are technically still active but will never come back again.

I dont think BP is that bad but it has been pretty clear for a long time that BP will be the next Mamamoo, a group in name only. They've probably got enough stored material for one more group comeback and then it will be radio silence indefinitely.

• I applied to be Jennie’s EA

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think the dating "scandal" hurt him a lot.

He was "too new" to be "playing around" instead of working hard as well (not my opinion, but that of quite a few of his former fans).

Nope, what really hinders him is not having access to the kind of ressources and exposure that a big company usually offers.

The dating scandal was years ago, it might have had an initial impact on a portion of his fandom back then but his fandom was still strong regardless.

We tend to underestimate how much company backing and connections play in getting access to exposure and marketing push. Daniel is now independent so every opportunity he gets, he had to go and negotiate himself to get it, with his name and branding as only leverage. Navigating the industry as an independant entity is just a lot harder (but that's the price to pay for complete freedom over your career).

Also, the current market for male solo idols ( and by "solo idols", I mean actual soloists, without a group) is not that flourishing in general. If you actually compare Daniel with his other soloist counterparts (ex: other former W1 or X1 members) he is actually doing quite well despite everything.

Edited once, last by h28 ().

• Nope, what really hinders him is not having access to the kind of ressources and exposure that a big company usually offers.

The dating scandal was years ago, it might have had an initial impact on a portion of his fandom back then but his fandom was still strong regardless.

We tend to underestimate how much company backing and connections play in getting access to exposure and marketing push. Daniel is now independent so every opportunity he gets, he had to go and negotiate himself to get it, with his name and branding as only leverage. Navigating the industry as an independant entity is just a lot harder (but that's the price to pay for complete freedom over your career).

Also, the current market for male solo idols ( and by "solo idols", I mean actual soloists, without a group) is not that flourishing in general. If you actually compare Daniel with his other soloist counterparts (ex: other former W1 or X1 members) he is actually doing quite well despite everything.

Okay, you have a point.

I forgot about the drama with his agency then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!