DAZED ranks the 50 best K-pop songs of 2023

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They got it right. Objectively there is no better kpop song released this year than Let Me In. A masterpiece indeed.

This is what they said about it :

1. EXO, “LET ME IN”

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Few could deliver effortless beauty on a song whose instrumental isn't much more than a warm ambient bath, and where the protagonist has fallen in love so deeply that they exist isolated, starving for the touch of their lover and willing to wait at the bottom of sunless oceans for it. But the challenges “Let Me In” presents are simply launchpads for EXO to take full flight, fully immersing you in vocals that glide from dreamily enveloping to powerfully longing.

Full article : https://www.dazeddigital.com/m…tter&utm_campaign=dazedtw

ExoLTaglist

• It's time to promote my fav song.

Criminal Love-Enhypen

External Content youtu.be

• "Where the protagonist has fallen in love so deeply that they exist isolated, starving for the touch of their lover and willing to wait at the bottom of sunless oceans for it."

Oh... so them ditching their fandom is just them pulling off their "Let me in" concept Compilation of EXO's Chanyeol's Memes | Byeol Korea!

• It's time to promote my fav song.

Criminal Love-Enhypen

External Content youtu.be

I liked it a lot.

• let me in had me in awe when i first listened to it, it's pure exo magic

this is probably the most varied and realistic "best kpop songs of 2023" list i've seen. the other ones barely scratch the surface, choosing only popular songs by popular groups.

glad to see killer, beautiful liar and nobody knows being recognized here, as well as some other less obvious songs like criminal love and welcome to my world.

• Pixy and Hi-key are in the top 10.

Let's go nugus!

• Rose Blossom #8 deserved

• 'FALLING' by #PIXY

'Rose Blossom' by #H1KEY

'Nobody Knows' by #KISSOFLIFE

'FLIRTING' by #mimiirose

'DEMIAN' by #Dreamcatcher

• I LOVE that this list is not just a list of the most successful/popular songs of the year. I was getting tired of those publications putting songs like Super Shy, Seven or Queencard in their tops. Like come on those songs were successful and fun but you can't put them in a list of the best quality songs.

Dreamcatcher - Demian is really really deserved.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see some really nugu groups like Mimiirose too

• Non kpop focused publication take a very small sample size of kpop. And I do agree kpop songs are better than many western songs so those popular kpop songs also deserve those high spots.

But in kpop focused lists we can have more variety and see how many gems there are in kpop.

• The songs are actually not ranked, this is just their selection of 50 great songs released this year in no specific order. The numbers are just there for the sake of it.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!