I really wish the former Cube CEO would take Chowon with him and debut her in Kiss Of Life

• Unfortunately, Chowon has suffered from massive strokes of bad luck or misfortune.

If PD48 had been a year sooner of (G)I-dle debuted a year later, Chowon could have joined (G)I-dle, she would have fit the group and concepts like a glove and as a power maknae, with her distinctive vocals and strong stage presence, would have certainly contributed significantly to the group.

But she missed that boat.

Additionally, the corrupt PDs singled her out to make room for the bribed and paid-for candidates that were added to IZ*One, and this has massively veered her career off course onto another, and unfortunately far less successful, path.

If you see how the IZ*One members that were the likeliest to have been added due to the PD's corruption, have enjoyed either being in 2 very successful groups or have successful solo projects, then it's certainly very unfortunate that Chowon could have had this, but didn't.

This is unfortunate in multiple ways for her.

I think she has the uniqueness and talents that could have made her one of the big ones - but fate intervened, leaving most of her potential unused and neglected.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I just dont see it with her. She's not a cant miss talent, the way folks were hyping her up back when she was mentioned as one of the girls rigged out, i expected literal Beyonce and Michael Jackson wrapped into one idol. She's talented and has a distinctive look, but i'm not sure she would have fit in Izone's elegant/cutesy image.

• Technically she did make it to Izone. She just got rigged out.

I think Chowon bristles at similar descriptions of her circmstances. There's a video somewhere.

right here my friend lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just dont see it with her. She's not a cant miss talent, the way folks were hyping her up back when she was mentioned as one of the girls rigged out, i expected literal Beyonce and Michael Jackson wrapped into one idol. She's talented and has a distinctive look, but i'm not sure she would have fit in Izone's elegant/cutesy image.

You are saying this just because you already stan izone and hence already biased towards liking the members, if she was a part of izone from get go instead of rigged members chaewon or yuri, you would similarly be simping for chowon instead. "She wouldn't suit the izone image" is just a stupid filler excuse used by fans to try to justify and cope with the rigging.

• reminder that she was 6th

or at least this is what she said

also about looks she suits different concepts

if she would be in IZ*ONE then she would be good balance for Eunbi because she also has that more mature vibe and jinjja nice body :wink:

as for KIOF I dunno...

lsm1.jpg

lsm2.jpeg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• You are saying this just because you already stan izone and hence already biased towards liking the members, if she was a part of izone from get go instead of rigged members chaewon or juri, you would similarly be simping for her instead. "She wouldn't suit the izone image" is just a stupid filler excuse used by fans to try to justify and cope with the rigging.

Saying someone would't fit "Izone image" when they had Chaeyeon and Nako in one group :pepe-cringe:

Like brah those two members are the opposites of a spectrum , Izone never had the "image"

Post Hoc Fallacy.

If Chowon was in the group, and let's say we're talkng about someone else, you'd flip your argument.

That goes for every person with that line of thought. You can't decouple your subconscious bias that a person in the group belongs in that group. Not a criticism - it's a common problem for almost all people (myself included). You'd see them perform for 3 years and go 'well duh they belong there' and people who aren't in there you'd struggle to fit.

Statements of this nature are simply pointless.

• This is all really sad and frustrating

The group had Hyewon, when sheโ€™s basically a dozen. Chowon is pretty, talented and charismatic how she does not fit Izone. Itโ€™s like they were that group please.

• Well, this is the same guy who still wishes Somi was in Twice.

So, idk.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Sucks for Chowon.

It's sad because Lightsum actually had a decent start.

This was right before GG's started having such crazy numbers, and Lightsum debuted with like 40k, which was a decent amount for a non-Big 3 group at the time (and like 7 times what CLC and most nugu groups debut with). They were on their way to becoming a solid mid-tier group.

I have no idea what happened between their debut and now. They should have been gaining fans. Not losing them.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Cube is now effectively run by jeon Soyeon, and whoever not in her narrative wont't really be go anywhere.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!