Unpopular Opinion: Whoever Is Doing NEWJEANS Remixes To Their Songs For The Girls Live Performances Need To Be Fired Asap...

• like I'm sorry, but the remixes are horrible to ME.

like they messed up the mixing for their performance at Lollapalooza, and now I was just looking at their MMA performance on YouTube, and that shit sound ass :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

again, this is NOT about NewJeans, but about the producer or whatever.

i know majority gonna call me a hater or say the remixes sound good to them, which good for you- to each their own i guess.

but I just haven't been feeling it.

love the girls though🎀

e29efc6f5663f1a0ea7645c3438032bf.jpg

• NewJeans is getting smashed hard on Pannchoa for this performance, both netizens and the English comments, holy cow. I know that site is notorious for shading idols but the dogpile on New Jeans is pretty intense. Blackpink and Stray Kids get the worst over there but New Jeans seems to be quickly rising in terms of negative popularity and the comments are coming from all over, not just a couple antis or trolls.

I havent watched it yet...should i? I read that it's like 30 minutes long, but i'm assuming this is just an exaggeration. I dunno if i can stay attentive for that long, there are probably only 4 or 5 GG discographies that can keep me interested for that long lol.

• I said the same in another thread, I love their music but the songs were so stripped off their notorious sound it just didn't do any impact. :emotionalpepe:

Not the girls' fault though, they did what they had to do.

• The autotune for Danielle when she did the Super Shy solo was just weird.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not her fault, it was stylistic decision.

• The autotune for Danielle when she did the Super Shy solo was just weird.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not her fault, it was stylistic decision.

The producers or whoever staff giving ANY newjeans member autotune is just dumb asf :pepe-shame:

they don't even have those type of songs

• they need to do a lot more than fire their mixing producer because the performance directors also need to go. im sorry but why are their performances always so underwhelming? they have the talent and money and creativity to do so much more. they never utilize the stage well, the extra choreography is just mid with a million backup dancers at the back like it’ll do a lot, and the outfits are just alright. never an effort on the stage… like these are THE year end award shows, they can make a bit of an effort. even a few extra props here and there could just make it a whole lot better.

also, they have yet to perform their biggest song ditto anywhere. like what is this madness?? instead of throwing in a haphazard get up album performance, just ditto, omg and super shy with cute outfits and transitions would’ve sufficed.

maybe my expectations are too high because other hybe groups are phenomenal performers. Idk. But le sserafim at mma last year was insane and they’re as rookie as newjeans

• they need to do a lot more than fire their mixing producer because the performance directors also need to go. im sorry but why are their performances always so underwhelming? they have the talent and money and creativity to do so much more. they never utilize the stage well, the extra choreography is just mid with a million backup dancers at the back like it’ll do a lot, and the outfits are just alright. never an effort on the stage… like these are THE year end award shows, they can make a bit of an effort. even a few extra props here and there could just make it a whole lot better.

also, they have yet to perform their biggest song ditto anywhere. like what is this madness?? instead of throwing in a haphazard get up album performance, just ditto, omg and super shy with cute outfits and transitions would’ve sufficed.

maybe my expectations are too high because other hybe groups are phenomenal performers. Idk. But le sserafim at mma last year was insane and they’re as rookie as newjeans

Did Le sserafim this year reach your expectations at MMA and MAMA???

Or le sserafim didn't attend MMA?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!