Single's Inferno 3 - final episodes released

• here they are

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• poster drop

postir.jpg

• I’m going to be that person nothing beats the first season cast

I mean lookin at poster and trailer you can see there is no new Freezia

Curious how will Knetz react to this

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Single's Inferno 3 - official trailer - let's see the cast” to “Single's Inferno 3 - episodes released!!”.
  • guys it's out!

• I just watched the first episodes and i love it. The contestants are entertaining and have game. I hope the guys won't become obsessed with one girl like the other seasons. Nice seeing Jinyoung again, he was the best in s2. For now i don't have a favourite yet.

• I just watched the first episodes and i love it. The contestants are entertaining and have game. I hope the guys won't become obsessed with one girl like the other seasons. Nice seeing Jinyoung again, he was the best in s2. For now i don't have a favourite yet.

I laughed that they brought basketball player ^^

also at this point there is no one who could be the 'talk of the town' in Seoul, I mean by that no one like Freezia was in S1 of SI, and not like NOZE was in Street Woman Fighter

• whooaaa wowowowow

I didn't expect THAT situation at the end of ep. 1 8|

• ok I need to say that Sieun and Gyuri are actually interesting and

oh boy the bickering queen Haejong is so funny with her antics

but in same time she is big babo xD

• ok I need to say that Sieun and Gyuri are actually interesting and

oh boy the bickering queen Haejong is so funny with her antics

but in same time she is big babo xD

I wish I was good at remembering korean names so fast. Lets see, Gyuri the perfect one from first hell? Sieun the one that looks like Jennie? Lol and Haejong looks like Irene, I see her as the most "dangereous" one but the basketball player is too.

• episodes 4&5 released!

those are actually the longest episodes in the whole shows history! ep 4 is 90 minutes long!

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Single's Inferno 3 - episodes released!!” to “Single's Inferno 3 - ep. 4&5 released - the longest episodes in shows history!”.
  • the candy voting and campfire group talk 'question-game' at the end of ep 4 were funny

• Man Gwanhee it' something else. While he is entertaining he's a bit dumb lol, expecting 3 girls to fight for him. What is wrong with him? He's 30 something but he acts like a kid.

• Man Gwanhee it' something else. While he is entertaining he's a bit dumb lol, expecting 3 girls to fight for him. What is wrong with him? He's 30 something but he acts like a kid.

I was shocked that Gyuri continued talking with him

because even as a man I felt offended when he said it, just wtf why would a man act like that

overall he sounds like rich spoiled brat or someone who thinks he is a god

not to mention that "you will sleep near my feet" wtf

• Gyuri was so turned off by Gwanhee in EP 4 it's hilarious the way she kept saying it's ridiculous :cryingr:

It gets funnier when you realize she's the one he is interested in the most :skull:

Loved the way Hajeong put him in his place too in EP 5. He and Minyoung are the biggest red flags this season. But I am pretty sure one of the three girls (Gyuri, Hajeong and Hyeseon) will end up being a couple with him in the last episode, probably Hyeseon.

loml

• Gyuri was so turned off by Gwanhee in EP 4 it's hilarious the way she kept saying it's ridiculous :cryingr:

It gets funnier when you realize she's the one he is interested in the most :skull:

Loved the way Hajeong put him in his place too in EP 5. He and Minyoung are the biggest red flags this season. But I am pretty sure one of the three girls (Gyuri, Hajeong and Hyeseon) will end up being a couple with him in the last episode, probably Hyeseon.

Minji is such a wild card that I won't be surprised if Gwanhee will really go 25% for four girls hahahaha :yesr:

but overall yeah he and Minyoung should be basically kicked out for being people who are acting like a gardeners dog

• And do they not cook together anymore? Where's the kitchen? I'll repeat myself: The island stinks.

maybe people were complaining that the early stages of previous seasons focused way too much on scenes in kitchen?

Kind of feels like they wanted this season to be more spice and fierce.

• unreleased clip

• External Content www.youtube.com

• oh so we got the rude bastard clip released haha

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Single's Inferno 3 - ep. 4&5 released - the longest episodes in shows history!” to “Single's Inferno 3 - ep. 6&7 released”.
  • can't stand Gwan hee

seriously when I thought he can't be worse he... is even worse lol

just saw ep 6

hope that ep 7 will have Paradise dates and some quality time

• EP 6&7 made me a Gwanhee-Hyeseon shipper lmao, dude is so calm around her

I have literally no idea why Gyuri and Si-Eun are going crazy over Minwoo.. like he's the least attractive to me. This season really doesn't have attractive male contestants tbh. Like Habin is your conventional handsome guy but he's boring and weird. Won Ik is also boring. Minwoo is boring. Mingyu is boring. 4/6 of the guys this season are boring!! Like at least in S2 towards the end we had Sejun who lightened up the mood. And S2 cast seemed to get along better as well.

I also don't get the hype around Minji. But she's much better than Minyoung so I will be happy if she ends up with Jinseok.

loml

• EP 6&7 made me a Gwanhee-Hyeseon shipper lmao, dude is so calm around her

I have literally no idea why Gyuri and Si-Eun are going crazy over Minwoo.. like he's the least attractive to me. This season really doesn't have attractive male contestants tbh. Like Habin is your conventional handsome guy but he's boring and weird. Won Ik is also boring. Minwoo is boring. Mingyu is boring. 4/6 of the guys this season are boring!! Like at least in S2 towards the end we had Sejun who lightened up the mood. And S2 cast seemed to get along better as well.

I also don't get the hype around Minji. But she's much better than Minyoung so I will be happy if she ends up with Jinseok.

yeah this is one of complaints that in this season they don't allow cast to actually bond together

I just wish that if there will be next season then they will actually make it longer, and do something different for example make 6-8 people spend 4-5 days together in one place, and then either move them all to another one or instead of bringing 1 person, just bring 4 new contestants in same time.

I also beg for dropping that overused gig of 'let's go to paradise' based on first impressions

fux even make first episode/two episodes without paradise, then it will be more meaningful

other thing to do would be making Frozen Inferno, filming it during winter, or just do it normally but use some things like cards, make secret missions that people are doing individually to win those cards, let's say contestant can win 'stop' card and then in the game other person wins nr 1 and wants to take someone to paradise, and then guy with card cames and say no no no - stop!

or something like uno reverse card lol

also what on earth happened to those cozy, comfy looking tents, and proper kitchen lol

it just becomes overused format at this point, unless something big will happen right away in episode 8, new contestants, or they will split infernos again, or kick someone out for bad behavior etc. they need something big to make a difference

because the air time suggest that ep 8-9 will be released on 2nd January, and episode 10, the final one will be released on 9th January

• This season is so confusing lol

I'm on episode 6 right now, and the only cast member I like is Jinseok and Hyeseon ;(;( Gwanhee is funny he's just kind of an idiot sometimes.

Not gonna lie after the first episode I fastforwarded a lot of the stuff in the following episodes when it got boring.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I'm bored too ;( I just want to see who ends up together in the end

I don't think any of the couples from this show have lasted that long once the show ends.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• They really need to give them some time to get to know each other first instead of sending them to Paradise right away. Also agree instead of bringing in only 1 new contestant at a time they should bring at least 3 so that those newcomers can bond between themselves.

Absolutely hate the lack of kitchen and proper food this season. I didn't watch S1 but in S2, they talked a lot in kitchen and it allowed Hanbin(S2 contestant) to show off his skills. Who knows if one of the contestants this season can also cook?

I don't think they will introduce a new contestant. They might make some changes in location and plot like the 2 inferno thingy but number of participants will remain same for at least this season.

loml

• They really need to give them some time to get to know each other first instead of sending them to Paradise right away. Also agree instead of bringing in only 1 new contestant at a time they should bring at least 3 so that those newcomers can bond between themselves.

Absolutely hate the lack of kitchen and proper food this season. I didn't watch S1 but in S2, they talked a lot in kitchen and it allowed Hanbin(S2 contestant) to show off his skills. Who knows if one of the contestants this season can also cook?

I don't think they will introduce a new contestant. They might make some changes in location and plot like the 2 inferno thingy but number of participants will remain same for at least this season.

you should watch S1

in comparison to S3 it will feel refreshing to see especially if you liked all that cooking and talking

• Damnit you people sent me on a S1+S2 binge by discussing S3 :pepe-love-not:

it was the same with me tho

I haven't seen S2 but after premiere episodes of S3 I finally decided to binge watch S2 ^^

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!