I got sick and had shitload of free time which I used to to check out all the mid range 4th gen girl groups

• Who are ur 4th gen favs

TRI.BE

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with you on everything except for Triples and Fifty Fifty, for triples they might look nugu to you but they’re pooling really good sales for a group coming out of unknown company and some members seems to be liked in Korea and their fans are enjoying the rotational content they’ve been getting, Triples will be like those boy groups with a strong fanbase and poor charting and when it comes to Fifty fifty I think that ship sailed a long time ago for them that was very stupid for the members to sue their company at the highest of Cupid success, Keena might have came back but no one will care about them

• Potential (adjective) "Having or Showing the capacity to develop into something in the future"

My opinion is that any success Fifty Fifty has is in the Past and won't be there going forwards, I don't even think they would break even on future comebacks in terms of Expenses-Profits

That is just bullshit, nobody debuts a group without aiming for commercial success, which literally means "making money", you really seem to be confused about this term.

Where did I imply Companies were not aiming for commercial success?

People try to get rich by buying Lottery Tickets, Yes their intent is to get rich but I can have the opinion that there is no Realistic expectation that they will in-fact get rich

Sure my opinion may be extremely or even unfairly Pessimistic but it is internally Logically consistent

TripleS can break even for their company but not for the members themselves, judging by how many of them there are. With 5 member group selling 50k albums would've been fine, 100k pretty awesome. But with that many members they need to sell at least 200k to make something in the end. This is another Loona in the making, with even less hype and less creativity. It is a money laundering scheme.

I hope you are wrong about the Money Laundering part

As for Album Sales, as I understand it their system theoretically means they aren't reliant on Album Sales and have other more new age methods to extract money from fans via the Blockchain by buying NFT's, voting power and the such which the Members get 50% of as I understand

I know NFT's in general are stupid, but if I know anything about obsessive fans there are always rich simps who will compete against each other to spend outlandish amounts on their favourite Person like Twitch Streamers for example (look how they compete to be the highest Donor for a Streamer)

Now Whether it will Work in the Kpop Industry or whether it is even Ethical I don't know (leaning towards no on both but there is a chance it will work enough so that they don't need to sell 200k as you alluded to)

• Potential (adjective) "Having or Showing the capacity to develop into something in the future"

My opinion is that any success Fifty Fifty has is in the Past and won't be there going forwards, I don't even think they would break even on future comebacks in terms of Expenses-Profits

I guess you only saw the tier list and didn't bother to read the rest, cause I literally explained it:

FiftyFifty would be one tier above but due to uncertainty had to be lowered, but still, Keena is getting a lot of positive attention nowadays it seems. If they find right members, FF can be saved.

They have the attention like no other group right now due to the scandal, not just among these groups but among all ggs. It all depends on whether Attract will be able to properly utilize it or not.

Where did I imply Companies were not aiming for commercial success?

People try to get rich by buying Lottery Tickets, Yes their intent is to get rich but I can have the opinion that there is no Realistic expectation that they will in-fact get rich

Sure my opinion may be extremely or even unfairly Pessimistic but it is internally Logically consistent

Mate, establishing a company investing money into a girl group ain't the same as buying a Lottery Ticket. Nobody is going into this relying on luck, they are doing it relying on their management and producing skills, even if most don't have any. How many morons you know who satisfy their gambling addiction by debuting an idol group?

• man i feel like triples is suchh a mixed bag, a lot of decent b sides but i think touch and new look are bad and boring af. also they don’t have any standout voices really

this is one of their best imo

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

kiss of life has a strong sonic identity and belle can really sing, so i’m hoping good things for them but the whole bad girls outside the system angle they’re pushing might wear on me a little.

purple kiss is such a disappointment. y’all hyped them as being dark and creepy but the songs are soo dull and uninspired. i wanted something like velvet red velvet and i found box mix

billlie makes some good music. are the sales really too bad for them to survive as a mid tier group?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!