KEPLER EXTENDING CONTRACT??????

• I mean, i feel like almost all "produce" groups had talks at the end of contract thinking of renewing. The problem is, the girls/idols have different levels of popularity and companies are gonna get greedy and try to renegotiate and get better contracts than the other girls. Which typically leads to the downfall of talks, but maybe it will work this time.

• I mean...they should honestly.

Once they leave the group, their individual popularity will begin to depreciate in value by the day unless they redebut in a popular group.

However, as we have seen previously, the only group that has been able to produce popular groups post-disbandment is IZ*ONE. And, Kep1er only has a fraction of the popularity IOI and IZ*ONE had. Odds are not in their favor.

Only girls who may have a chance are Xiaoting and Hikaru if they go back to their respective countries. If their companies get greedy, pull the girls from the group, and then throw them into GGs or make them go solo...chances are they aren't going to match Kep1er's current numbers. Then again, CJENM is probably taking a large cut of the profits, and no company is willing to let that go.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• lol

Why?

it makes perfect sense in their case; it’d actually be more questionable and incompetent on their companies’ part if the members didn’t stay to keep this group alive. Think about it: somi and sejeong were arguably bigger than ioi, wonyoung and sakura were arguably bigger than izone, and a number of members from the rest of those groups were no slouch either. There actually was a demand for certain members to branch out on their own, whether as a soloist or in a group. Kepler has produced no real breakout star so far, no one who can amass a sizable fandom to sustain their income for a new venture that’s on the scale of the top most popular individual members in ioi/izone. If they break apart now they’d most likely fare even worse in the future. Kepler might not be a top gg but they’re still doing way better than most idols, and at least they can ensure a stable if not stellar career if they stay as a group

• Here we go again, the same shit that happened with Izone.

• This is the only mnet survival show that I believe might extend their contract longer. Why? Because none of them have huge popularity like the other produce series groups that make their company eagerly want them coming back asap.

But I really hope this is just another baseless rumours. The way w1 managing them right now are so pitiful.

• well it kind of makes sense in their case

I get that sales are declining but in same time

next year the maknae will be 19, and other members of course older

that would allow them to try some different concepts more feminine, who knows maybe even sexy

the thing is tho how many members will stay? if just one agency will try to mess things up it's ok, but if two then it will be a problem

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LETS GOOOOOOO

i also hope this happens for zb1 but ik yuehua is gonna want hao, gyuvin, ricky and yujin back. but i dont care if kep1er isnt permanent, just another 6-12 months would be fine. same with zb1, jiwoong would have to enlist by 2026-27 (probably 2027 because he has a december birthday) so if they extend it wont be for long.

• This is the only produce group I can see renewing. It would be in the favor of all members (except maybe Xiaoting if she chooses to go to China).

• Makes sense , you have maybe 3 girls (Yujin, Xiaoting and Bahiyiih ) with individual popularity .

The general public would be hard pressed to name all of the other girls .

Those 3 need to be the base of any extension, they also need a main vocalist so Chaehyun or Yeseo need to stay.

those 4 or 5 would do, I would also like Hikaru as the main dancer/rapper.

So they could lose 3 or 4 girls and still have a good group.

• Do you think they'll be bigger if they pushed with this kind of concept?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They’re not popular still so their companies don’t care to have them back currently.

Makes sense. Might as well let someone else push and promote on the hope they do become popular and then take them back if it happens

• Do you think they'll be bigger if they pushed with this kind of concept?

External Content youtu.be

Snake is great song but it's still too 'carnival' or however to name it

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!