Why does Boynextdoor flop, your honest opinions?

• They were kinda highly anticipated but people ignore them right after they debut. For a group coming from Hybe and after Newjeans/Lsrfm, their results and hype is disappointing. What’s the reason: bad visuals, bad music, bad talent or something else?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_9412.jpeg

• After seeing this thread, i was going to check them out, holy shit, where is the budget???

These album covers are ass. Will edit when i listen to some songs.

• Didnt they sell like over 300k yesterday( risen from 30k/first day last album). Thats a steady growth there. Even Riize with all that hype sold only 172k/1 day and charted out of top 100 melon after 1 hour. You cant compare their metrics to ggs to evaluate success.

• Even Riize with all that hype sold only 172k/1 day and charted out of top 100 melon after 1 hou

I don't know where you got this informations because hours after release GAG was rising in the chart and charting at #66

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Highly anticipated by whom? why make up lies tho.

Anyway, ultimately their label KOZ is just medium at best. Even being a Zico group doesn't mean they can get instant success. But Sometimes debuted at #171 with 31k uls on Melon, and they sold 300k on first day compared to their debut which did 30k. I think their rate of growth in SK is huge but overlooked by kpop community. But Sometimes is their breakthrough, and will impact further growth. Honestly, this comeback is reaching general public for them. :wink:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Edited 3 times, last by Coldhit ().

• They did ok considering there wasnt a reality show to market them.

The next 2 comebacks will determine if they will be huge or not.

• Highly anticipated by whom? why make up lies tho.

Anyway, ultimately their label KOZ is just medium at best. Even being a Zico group doesn't mean they can get instant success. But Sometimes debuted at #171 with 31k uls on Melon, and they sold 300k on first day compared to their debut which did 30k. I think their rate of growth in SK is huge but overlooked by kpop community. But Sometimes is their breakthrough, and will impact further growth. Honestly, this comeback is reaching general public for them. :wink:

Highly anticipated because I saw all the Trainee A fans already planning to stan them, but they dropped them after a week cause it was not what they wanted. People were calling them "boyjeans" with the three title tracks and fresh concept and expected their debut to be huge like Newjeans, but the moment "But I Like You" comes out, the excitement really dies down. Any ways, they should try to copy Trainee A to become bigger.

External Content youtu.be

• I don't know where you got this informations because hours after release GAG was rising in the chart and charting at #66

This still doesnt prove what I wrote about yesterday was wrong.

• Didnt they sell like over 300k yesterday( risen from 30k/first day last album). Thats a steady growth there. Even Riize with all that hype sold only 172k/1 day and charted out of top 100 melon after 1 hour. You cant compare their metrics to ggs to evaluate success.

Riize is charting much better than BND, no? They are still in melon top 100 while I am not sure if bnx even debuted there? I didn't hear anything tbh

And I think that riize already sold over 400k albums and overtook them in sales department.

Nothing is written in the stone, but for now I would say that riize is more successful. FOR NOW.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!