[theqoo] Koreans demand Attrakt to team up with MNet for Fifty Fifty 2.0 survival show

• AVvXsEjsH1YNSxhe_z_jVPOgdNU-niRsE9WGn98byZGmb64K0d0i9ghsRJVMq77P30xpBu7NcEG8w0POw0NxUNy7CdhcHYuLS5gA69TBqypOxk4_qZOibT2WH4CVYTNZuNbi9WSr_-2u9PhaI3fi4QR1QRcwQW0FdSUqhRkik2yMctyy9EKMNqT4vFMlfKiMYkM=s16000
    AVvXsEickiW3HQKgfzhkoq6p8O1RgpQ1ZWuBZD4ndAhBLs_6ntJdo7U1C5_UMl7tcYQyw3NRTUQGGD-mLsoTF2_HlmuV1w7KqD3PKuMGK9eigKOTYlUA2Fo2TLjUT67bU-IcfXriFIp_-ulLdvHCckv7DFqfVrxRU4YczzeXkr14Ely9PyqRAISWhvKJFI6UcF0=s16000

Attrakt Co., Ltd. (CEO Jeon Hong-joon) succeeded in attracting foreign investment amid disputes with members of the group Fifty Fifty.

On August 31, Attrackt said, "We have succeeded in attracting investment from Singaporean investors."

At the end of May, Attrakt received CB investment from domestic listed companies Hansae and Yes24. At the time, the corporate value was known as 60 billion won The investment form is a third party allocation method and new stock (common stock) issuance.

Evergreen Group Holdings, a new investor in Attrakt, is a Singapore-based global investment firm. It is a company that is expanding its business areas to the entertainment industry and finance after the appointment of David Yong, a young CEO.

David Yong, CEO of Evergreen Group Holdings, said, “I am truly happy to have this investment relationship with Attrakt."

Attract CEO Jeon Hongjoon said, “I would like to express my gratitude to CEO David Yong for acknowledging the future value of the company and willingly investing in it. Attrakt must now take positive and progressive steps towards the future."

On August 25, the two companies signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for investment and investment attraction. Apart from the direct investment in Attrakt Evergreen Group Holdings plans to attract 10 billion won of investment (equity investment and new PF) from Singapore’s leading investment funds in September.

source: https://v.daum.net/v/20230831160733088?x_trkm=t

oeiinal post: here

1. Finally CEO-nim let's go with a 2nd version of the team now

2. What is Mnet doing? Contact them now

3. Let's do a 2nd version!!

4. If Fifty Fifty gets a survival show for the 2nd version of the group, the viewers ratings will explodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mnet-ah, make it happen

5. Make a survival!!!!

6. FIFTY FIFTY members must be having their biggest reality slap now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I want a 2nd version suvival show

8. CEO-nim, let's do a 2nd version

10. Kyah I'm looking forward to the 2nd version of the team

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm sure if he does have a version 2, the debut will be explosive. However, how good the debut song is will determine if the comeback after debut will be successful.

• I'm curious if K-netz are actually going to support the group if Attrakt does debut a new group? ;judgingpepe::pepe-narrow-eyes:

I could understand your doubt if he was just going to randomly debut some more unknown girls. But If they do a survival show? Especially with Mnet? Of course. Survial shows build dedicated fandoms out of thin air and add that in with the fifty fifty controversy? They are right when they say the interest would be exploding.

• I could understand your doubt if he was just going to randomly debut some more unknown girls. But If they do a survival show? Especially with Mnet? Of course. Survial shows build dedicated fandoms out of thin air and add that in with the fifty fifty controversy? They are right when they say the interest would be exploding.

But a survival show doesn't guarantee success anymore. Especially with GGs.

We've seen this with Fromis_9, Kep1er, and CLASS:y. Also wouldn't doubt if this new Queendom Puzzle group flops. They might sell more than Fifty Fifty, but that doesn't guarantee public recognition/support.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• But a survival show doesn't guarantee success anymore. Especially with GGs.

We've seen this with Fromis_9, Kep1er, and CLASS:y. Also wouldn't doubt if this new Queendom Puzzle group flops. They might sell more than Fifty Fifty, but that doesn't guarantee public recognition/support.

I honestly wouldn't call any of the groups you listed as flops. Excluding Cupid which was a viral hit, all those groups you listed are doing far better than Fifty-Fifty in every single area, Fromis_9 and Kep1ler especially. Also, Queendom puzzle is a different class of survial show and can't be compared. Queendom puzzle is along the lines of The Unit: shows that bring back old faces and failed idols, which obviously will never do well as shows like Produce48 that introduces young fresh and talented faces.

But even then, the industry professionals are enough to counter your claim that survial shows don't do well. If survival shows weren't successful then why are companies (even big ones like HYBE who shouldn't even need survival shows with their level of brand recognition) announcing the start of a new survial show every other day? You listed Queendom as one example of a failed idol show but neglected to mention the (many more) successful ones,

After NiziU, JYP is already doing A2k right now. Zerobase1 just had the most successful debut of all time after being on Boy's planet, after I-Land that brought us Enhypen, HYBE is just about to wrap up RUNext and will immediatly be starting Dream Academy, plus they already annonced to be in another partnership for a new girl group with SBS (?). Oh, and let's not forget even &Team was formed on a survival show in Japan.

If Attrackt does team up with Mnet, the Fifty-Fifty scandal is big enough that many will tune in, some for the drama, some out of curiousity, some just to hate watch, and some because they are survival show addicts. And all it takes is for a single trainee to catch their eyes and then it's over.

And even if Fifty-Fifty 2.0 only does as well as Kep1er, that is still leagues better than the Fifty-Fifty now, because at least they will have an actual fandom to support them once Cupid starts to decline and listeners move on.

• Fromis and Kep1er are a flop as far as Korean public recognition are considered.

Fromis is doing better now, but they were definitely a disappointment when they debuted. Kep1er started strong but could not maintain that or grow.

And, I'm not even comparing them to Fifty Fifty? My whole point is are the public going to support this group once they debut? Sure, they might be able to build a fanbase, but if they can't get the public to stream their songs then they don't have their support. And all the groups I listed lack in that SPECIFIC area that I am referring to.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• There is one thing these groups you listed have in common it’s an international fandom Fifty fifty 2.0 won’t have that cuz international fans don’t have an interest in them, fifty fifty 2.0 will just be an other Brave girls Korea will support their first comeback and then they’ll just fall off

• The audition market is saturated

All these talk about Fifty 2.0 come from people who never ran a business

Jeon might bite since he never really ran his own business, but the very people who supported him now will be among the first to throw him out of the bus when, as expected, he fails to deliver.

• There is one thing these groups you listed have in common it’s an international fandom Fifty fifty 2.0 won’t have that cuz international fans don’t have an interest in them, fifty fifty 2.0 will just be an other Brave girls Korea will support their first comeback and then they’ll just fall off

Yes. They have an International fandom because of the survival show. That's my whole point. Something the current Fifty Fitfy can't say they have. And you're right, International fans aren't interested in Fifty Fifty themselves, but they are interested in the scandal, which is what will pull the iterest.

Edit: I just noticed you really compared 2.0 to Brave Girls lol. At that point it just seems like wishful thinking on your end.

• Yes. They have an International fandom because of the survival show. That's my whole point. Something the current Fifty Fitfy can't say they have. And you're right, International fans aren't interested in Fifty Fifty themselves, but they are interested in the scandal, which is what will pull the iterest.

Edit: I just noticed you really compared 2.0 to Brave Girls lol. At that point it just seems like wishful thinking on your end.

5050 and BG have a similar vocal style and keena looks like minyoungs daughter but their career couldnt be mir opposite to each other.

Creating a copy of a former group worked well for yg but i doubt that will be the same with a small company.

• 5050 and BG have a similar vocal style and keena looks like minyoungs daughter but their career couldnt be mir opposite to each other.

Creating a copy of a former group worked well for yg but i doubt that will be the same with a small company.

I really have no idea what BG/YG and 5050 have to do with each other here. The two's cases or situations have absolutely no connection.

• Forget the show, time is important, the longer they wait the more the opportunity will go away.

Just sign 4 new members and continue the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!